Where to shoot?

Expect the Unexpected

Sorry about the late post.

College became packed all of a sudden these past days.

Anyways... ENJOY! :)

------------

An annoying vibration woke Sunggyu up from his precious sleep. He was absolutely tired after last night's blast. They celebrated a friend's achievement. Myungsoo just finished shooting for his new drama overseas, despite his lack of physical presence since he was said to be back the day after tomorrow, they had to celebrate in advance since they had schedules by the following days.

 

 

Sunggyu sloppily searched for the annoying object with eyes still closed. Taking a hold of the sleep destroyer, Sunggyu answered the call without bothering to look at the ID to know who was calling. When the man on the other line started to talk, Sunggyu immediately threw all of his sleepiness out of the window. It was their manager after all.

 

 

Sunggyu shot out of his bed and went around the dorm to wake everybody up, they had to get ready. Their manager had reminded him of the reality TV show that they were about to take part in and they barely had two hours left for them to prepare themselves. Infinite is about to invade Sesame Player once again after a year's hiatus.

 

 

Every member started to walk out of their shared rooms once ready and were gathered by the leader in the living room for rebriefing the whole day's activity. Sunggyu then noticed that they lacked three members which was only supposed to be two.

 

 

Sungjong was missing.

 

 

Then the leader started to panic. Sunggyu wasn't a morning person and that meant that he's not in the condition to think straight in this time of day. Considering his still pounding headache being last night's alcohol remnants.

 

 

"Hyung, don't worry. Have you forgotten? Sungjong had to stay in Myungsoo's pad tonight." Woohyun chided as he squeezed Sunggyu's left shoulder in an attempt to relax the anxious leader.

 

 

Oh yeah. How could I forget? Sunggyu asked himself. It was Sungjong's turn to stay with Myungsoo's wife while he's gone overseas.  A few months ago, the guys agreed to take turns in staying with the love of their friend's life. They had to do it, specially that they are uncles-to-be in a few days time. It's for the mother and child's safety they're talking about. Taking turns, every week would be every member's turn, according to their age. It seems to be fair that way, and through taking care of Myungsoo's wife, they can show their support for him.

 

 

Sunggyu breathed in and calmed after remembering where Sungjong was. He then rested a hand on his hip, the sole signal of the members when Sunggyu's in his nagging or commanding mode. "Call Jongie and tell him we are already leaving home. Tell him not to forget to call Hyoan-hyung." He said, aiming the statement to no one in particular.

 

-----

 

 

Sungjong was happily preparing breakfast in the Kim's kitchen. Who would not be happy in a kitchen that's fully furnished with the latest appliances? Even the ones who don't cook can already feel full bliss just by looking at them. Latest appliances -- design and technology wise. Heck yeah, only him and his hyungs are one of the luckiest people who are able to touch those awesome things, not to mention the owner of the house as well.

 

 

But then, despite Sungjong's happiness, he was superbly weirded.

 

 

In the 'happy kitchen', he was actually preparing the weirdest breakfast he had ever done. But if Pork blood stew that is paired with a pink colored Yangchow is normal, then maybe he was just thinking too much. Maybe it's normal, after all. Pregnancy and cravings.. really...

 

 

Sungjong was waiting for the stew to boil when his phone started ringing inside his pocket. Aigoo, must be his hyung. Eeeh. Shoot starts today. He was aware of their schedule for the day after all.

 

 

Leaving the wooden laddle on a plate over the counter, Sungjong fished out his phone for the day. His Xperia S showed Hoya's name and a smile appeared across the maknae's face. His favourite hyung was calling which basically meant that the current call would have a diplomatic and very sensible conversation-- hyperbolically wise.

 

 

"Hello?"

 

 

"Hey, Jong. We're about to leave the dorm now." Sungjong can hear the others shuffling around while Howon started telling him about their itinerary for the day. He can even hear Dongwoo's sudden overly blissful laugh on the other side of the phone, leaving him curious of the current happenings in their dorm.

 

 

"Hey, Hyung. What's with Dongwoo hyung?"

 

 

"I don't know. Wait a minute, I'll ask. I think Hyoan hyung just called Sunggyu hyung about the venue for the first two episodes of SP."

 

 

Sungjong can hear Hoya chuckling and the other members were too happy that they had to roll over their polished floors, much to his hyungs amusement. Maybe the venue would be somewhere fun. And so, Sungjong waited, but not for long and the fresh information from his hyung just made his day better. "Jong, guess what? You don't have to go rushing back here."

 

 

"Why? Is the location somewhere near here?"

 

 

"Kind of..."

 

 

"Huh? Seriously, hyung. Where?" Sungjong was a bit worried, what if he gets late? He had to know where the shoot would be taking place so that he could drive on his way immediately, in case it would require lengthy travel time. What if his hyung is messing with him? His favourite hyung had some prank history too. Even if it's occurence is just once in a blue moon, it's still the same. Prank history.

 

 

"You just need to stay put, they're using Myungsoo's place. Hyoan hyung said that the production team will be there in an hour. But, we'll be there in about... 15 minutes."

 

 

"Eo? O-okay... By the way hyung, I think I cooked too much, would you mind bringing cooked rice? I bet you guys wouldn't eat the Yangchow that I made here..."

 

 

Howon chuckled again, he knew the reason why they had to buy a bit of take out. "Sure. By the way, send my regards to the pregnant person! See you later, bye."

 

 

After hanging up, Sungjong left his phone on the counter, beside the plate that had the wooden laddle. Sungjong decided to start setting the table and would then finish it off by including the steaming, aromatic stew and not to mention, the pink yangchow as well.

 

 

Placing a hand over his jutted left hip whilst having the satisfied look on his face, eyeing the properly set breakfast,Sungjong thought to himself, This craving phenomenon is really weird. Having associating cravings with pregnancy, Sungjong dashed out of the kitchen and made his way to the living room where a pregnant person was busily changing channels. He forgot to update the craving expectant mother about the status of his current craving.

 

 

"Aigoo, Hyung. Sorry, I forgot to tell you, stew's ready."

 

 

The figure craned his neck to look at Sungjong who stood behind the couch, "It's okay. Anyway, shoot's gonna be here. Are you okay with that?" The figure said while giving an eye at Sungjong, head to foot, referring to his current fashion.

 

 

"I'll change in a sec, are you okay if I leave you? And how did you know that shoot's going to be in your place?"

 

 

The man chuckled as he adjusted his loose pony tail, tightening it in place to keep his brown tresses. "Of course I'll know, they had to ask permission to use the house, and I'll be fine, don't worry."

 

 

"Okay then. Stay here, I'll be back in a jiffy. Do you want me to take you to the dining room?"

 

 

"Maknae, I can manage. I'm pregnant, not helpless." The man said as he stood up, deciding to drop by the dining room to check on his requested dish. A sniff of the stew would do, he'll wait for the others so that they could eat together.

 

 

"Whatever, hyung. Just be careful, 'kay?"

 

 

"Yeah yeah. Go on and change."