2

Secrets Unfold

I have a feeling this story is going to be M rated... Well enjoy this chapter! Remember to comment! I enjoy reading them!

Club 303

In a private room filled with handsome men, you could hear laughter and drinks clinking.

“KIM HYUN JOONG! You finally arrived!” Jaejoong screamed in excitement.

“Anneyonghaeseyo!” Hyunjoong greeted his friends and his seniors. Jaejoong, Yoochun, and TOP his regulars, but what made it different was his seniors, Se7en, PSY, Bi/Rain, Kim Taewoo, and JYP. Hyunjoong was all on good terms with all of his seniors, he even felt like they were like older brothers.  

“Ahh how are you Hyunjoong?” the big bear asked with a grin on his face.

“I’m doing good Taewoo hyung.”

“Well let’s celebrate for doing good!” laughed PSY. Everyone was enjoying each other’s company chatting about the past and the future.  Laughs were shared and drinks were being filled.

Knock Knock , the door slowly open revealing an angelic face. “Annyong!”

“Look who’s finally here. Is our princess going to steal her prince away?” Jung Jihoon smiled.

“Maybe…” Somin smiled at Hyunjoong, eyes locked and filled with desire. “Well oppa-s, as much as I love you all, I would like to take my boyfriend. I’ll be waiting in the underground parking lot. Bye oppa-ss!!!” she exited the room in a flash.

“Well I guess I have to go, Somin can be a little demanding sometimes.” Hyunjoong stretched his legs and started to exit the room himself, when suddenly.

“Hyunjoong-shi” JYP spoke, Taewoo and Rain also looked at him. This was the moment Hyunjoong wanted to run and hide, the moment when their little princess was meeting the big bad prince who was taking her away. He was dead. Maybe he shouldn’t have said she was demanding, maybe he should’ve decline her offer, even though he was dying to see her.

“Yes” it merely came out of his mouth, sounded like a whisper.

They smiled, “Have fun.” Hyunjoong sighed in relief.

Even though the 7 dwarfs where extremely protective over the princess, they can’t fight with her if there was only 3 or less. Jung So Min has an aura of confidence and grace, her skin was tough and sturdy, but still soft to the touch. Being surrounded by men when she grew up, she developed a lesson on how to have a man at the palm of her hand. 

Except for one, Kim Hyun Joong, she was confused when she first met him. How can a man be like this, be so… 4 dimensional! She was attracted, and little did she know at that time, so was he.

------

Hyunjoong paced to the parking lot. He was greeted with a smile waiting at his passenger door. The sight of her simple white blouse, jeans and sparkling heels leaning against the door smiling at him was all he ever wanted. He walked passed her, pretending to find his car.

The smile fell from her face, now occupied with disbelief and amazement. He was playing one of his games again, “Pshh fine, maybe I’ll find another boyfriend.” She spoke loudly.

Hyunjoong looked backed at her, slowly walking towards her, “You think someone else will take your heart away from me? I don’t think so.”

She smiled at his response, she wasn’t much of a mushy couple type, but hearing those words from his mouth made her giddy. Her arms wrapped around his neck, “I miss you.”

“Me too,” he responded and sweetly kissed her lips. “Let’s go” They entered the car headed to her apartment.