7

Secrets Unfold

 

“I don’t understand, how? Who? What?” Somin was speechless; this meant her romantic relationship with Hyunjoong was on the line.

“We don’t know who or how. But what we do know is that these possibly cannot be the only pictures out there. You both need to think about what you are going to do.” Park Jiyoung spoke. His eyes filled with worry for his two hoobaes.

Hyunjoong looked at Somin. It seemed like all of her energy was out of her. She was lifeless with a blank expression on her face. “Can we be left alone for a couple of minutes?”

“Sure, take your time.” Yong Joon agreed to Hyunjoong’s request.

Everyone left the room, leaving Hyunjoong and Somin in their chairs. He took her hand. Somin felt warmth and comfort; she looked up to Hyunjoong. She had tears in her eyes, spilling over to her cheek. She was scared.

“Honey, I know this can be over whelming, but we have to think about what we are going to do.” Hyunjoong usually isn’t the serious type, he would try to stay away from the nagging and be cautious about ‘big’ drama issues. But this was different; this was about his life, his love.

“I’m scared, oppa.” Who wouldn’t, dating Kim Hyunjoong could have its ups but going public with this relationship could bring both of them down. A beloved world star with a prodigy diva, how are they going to face this?

“Let’s go public before the pictures leak out.” Hyunjoong was dead serious. The reason why they did not go out in public was because of Hyunjoong. His rising popularity and passionate fans were the key reasons Hyunjoong and Somin wanted to keep their relationship undercover.

“Are you sure?” Somin had fans but since she was so outspoken about things, her fans would not be phased by the relationship for her fans were not the type to make a big deal out of things, plus she had a good majority of females.

“I’m positive; I want the world to know that I am happily taken by a beautiful and intelligent girl.” Hyunjoong looked into Somin’s eyes and tried to find if she would agree.

“Oppa, as much as I want to, I don’t think we should. Korea will go into a frenzy and…”

“It’s fine. We can work through it together, no matter how hard or difficult it could be. I know we can go through this journey together.”

“When did you get so cheesy?” So min smiled at the man before her.

“Since I fell in love with a convincing vixen.” Hyunjoong teased. He was glad to see his angel smile again. “So are you ready to go public?”

Somin took a minute to look at Hyunjoong. She believed in him. “With you, yes,” she answered.

BREAKING NEWS

KIM HYUN JOONG & JUNG SO MIN IN A ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP

Today an official statement was released by KeyEast Entertainment.

“We would like to announce that our artist, Kim Hyun Joong is in a relationship with Jung So Min. They have been seeing one another for the past two years. They have mutually agreed on releasing their relationship to the public. Further questions would be answered soon.”

After the statement KeyEast released, a representative from JYP Entertainment released this statement.

“It is true that Jung So Min is in a relationship with Kim Hyun Joong for the past two years. They are very much together. We will have a combine press conference with KeyEast Entertainment to answer any further questions. As you know both So Min and Hyun Joong are very honest, so we will be nothing but honest at the press conference.”

“I won’t hold back Jinyoung oppa” Somin told Park Jiyoung the truth. She wasn’t going to hold back about her relationship with Hyunjoong, even if it was the ugly side.

“I know.”

“Me too, hyung.” Hyunjoong told Bae Yong Joon. “I will be completely honest, I may not be as aggressive as Somin but I will be 100% honest.”

“Yes, it seems like you will.”

 

---For some odd reason I believe this is a short chapter. I'm not sure but I wanted to cut the parts into reasonable chapters. Hope you all like it! I enjoy reading your comments! Thank you for the support! It means a lot! The more comments, the more I want to update! heheh.Thank you again!!