3

Secrets Unfold

 

So not M rated. Maybe I'l write a story that is completely filled with ual desires. AHAH! Thank you for giving all this love! I really apprieciate it! yes @pkisser JYPNATION! the neglated big 3 company that I dearly love.

The car was silent, So min looked at the man beside her. From his forehead to his nose to his lips to his chin, Somin studied him. She wasn’t able to see him for 3 months, so this was her chance to make it up.

“Stop staring, your eyes are going to get pulled out.” Hyunjoong smiled and looked over to glaring eyes.  Somin smirked.

He hasn’t changed.  And she was glad. She suddenly felt a warm soft feeling covering her left hand. His touch, familiar but foreign, she enjoyed the warmth.

“We are here. Let’s go.” They walked out of the car and rush to the underground elevator; it was natural instinct, not to get caught.

“Well what have you been up to? I’ve read you just got a new drama! Congrats.” Somin chimed.

“Really? Congrats? The last time I heard, someone was throwing a fit because she saw pictures of me and my costar in a close position,”  Hyunjoong stared at the girl who now found the walls of the elevator very intresting.

“Psh.. Ch.. haaa. Who said that?! Me, Jung So Min, jealous?”

“I didn’t say anything about being jealous.” Playing with her was fun, true Somin does not associate with the green monster, but occasionally when she does, she becomes intimidating.  Somin was dumbfounded; true he didn’t say anything about jealousy. How can this man leave her speechless? Usually Somin would have a witty comeback, but with Hyunjoong she just smirked in defeat.

DING

They exited the elevator and walk toward her apartment door hand in hand. Once inside Somin was pushed up against the wall. “What are you doing??!”

“I miss you; can’t I give my girlfriend a simple kiss?”

“You can but not like this, you scared me to death!”

“No, I think this is excitement.” He leaned close and sealed his lips on to her. The kiss was filled with passion and angst. It was months since they had contact with each other, and now they have their chance.

“Oppa, please.” Somin came up for air. Their forehead in contact, looking eye to eye.

“Okay” He brought her to the couch and nestled her in the seat, he kissed her forehead and walked over to the kitchen and got some drinks for the both of them.  He walked around the apartment like it was his. She smiled at how comfortable they became with one another. Usually comfort came with boredom in a relationship but with this couple it came with ease and relief.

They both settled on the couch and chatted the night away, of course cuddling was not out of the situation.