1

Secrets Unfold

My very first story! Please give feedback, it is much appreciated! Please excuse any errors

 

At JYP Center

“Anneyonghaseo”

“Anneyong”

Walking through the place like it was hers, but when you thought about it, it could. The “Diva” of JYP, the teacher of JYP artist, well teacher number 2.

“So Min!” a gorilla yelled out, teacher number 1.

“Yes??” she smiled. Now the relationship between the almighty Park Jiyoung PDnim and Somin was special. He treated her like his daughter, his first daughter, when you think about it, she was. The little girl surrounded by young teens and young men. Those young men and teens became G.O.D and Rain.  Naturally she was the baby of the first generation, the princess.

“Did you finish revising the song for Miss A? I need it by tomorrow, I need to start recording, I need…”

“It’s on your desk. I was done yesterday, did you even look there?” Typical JYP, demands before looking at obvious situations.

“Oh yeah… Thanks princess.” Princess, a nickname that was given to her by her 7 dwarfs. (G.O.D, Bi/Rain, and JYP) She went back into her office with a smirk on her face.

When is that man going the learn, she sat at her seat, her eyes gradually flowed to a precious picture settled on her desk. She took her pencil and started to write.

 

At the KeyEast Practice Room

“1 2& 3& 4” The room was filled with sweat and loud music. Dancers following the main lead, “Once more!” shouted the singer.

“5 6 7 8!” All they did was dance. Exhaustion was on his face at the end of practice.

“Good job,” a male dancer gave him a cold bottle of water, “But don’t over work yourself.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t” flashing his signature smile. “Bye, everyone!” The charming singer exited the practice room and head to his car. He picked up his phone, 2 messages.

Come out and play! Usual spot, hyungs will be there! –JJ

A dashing smile appeared on his face, he texted back, I’ll be there –HJ

HJ ahh! Will you be there tonight?! I may stop by! –SM

His smile became wider, maybe. ;P –HJ

He headed back to his apartment and got ready for the night.