Chapter 8 - In Danger

{SHINee} Love Stuck

Normal PoV

I woke up and it is Monday . I wake up with a bad mood face . Yesterday , when I came back , the loan shark once threaten my father to pay off the debt . Since our family don't have enough money , we just have to pay off the debt little by little . When I enter my house , the loan shark threaten my father that the loan shark will sell me aboard to pay off the debt if we don't quickly pay our debt . I didn't take any breakfast thus rushed to school . 

I didn't pay any attention on today's lesson . I am still annoyed by the debt . Then , I heard my teacher called me to help her to carry the books . I sighed lightly and help my teacher . On the way to the teacher's office , '

" Mirai , let me help you  ! " Onew called me suddenly causes me shock .

I glared at him with laser eyes . He seems shocked by my expressions . 

" What's wrong , Mirai ? "  Onew asked me once more .

" I'm sorry but can you leave me alone " I said with an anger tone .

" I'm sorry " Onew immediately said and leave me . 

I resume my way to teacher's office . After that , I went back to the classroom and take a nap . I wished this trouble can leave me as soon as possible . The bell rings at the end of the period . I pack my things and quickly rushed  out of the classroom . Today Onew didn't walk with me . I was a bit worried if there were any loan shark around stalking me . I tried to look behind me and look in front of me . When I look in front , I bumped into someone .

" I'm sorry " I quickly apologized . 

" So , this is that guy's daughter " the man said before I looked at his face .

I felt someone behind me . The loan shark covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming . I tried to struggle but not strong enough . I was dragged into one of the dark lane and next to a small room . I have no idea where the room come from . I was tied together with a chair and my mouth is covered by a piece of cloth . I tried to struggle but failed . The loan shark is holding a knife and point it to me . The knife gazed at me lightly on my cheek . I glared at him . After about 20 minutes , I heard someone bam the door . I surprised and wondered who is the person doing that . The door broke down and I saw Onew , Minho and Taemin . Onew step out and said .

" I heard everything . Now , I will pay off the debt for her " Onew said confidently .

" What did you say !!? " the loan shark shouted .

" I said I will pay off the debt for her . How much do you need ? " Onew said handling out a check .

After Onew gave the loan shark the check , they quickly leave the scene leaving me , Onew , MInho and Taemin . Onew held his hand for me . I gladly accept it and I gave a hug to Onew . 

" Khamsammida  , I can't imagine what will happen to me if you don't show up " I said as my tears keep falling  .

" You're welcome " Onew smiled while patting my head . 

I cried in front of them . I hug Onew tightly while crying . Onew just keep comfort me and walked with me back my home . On the way going home . 

" Onew-sshi , I will tried my best to pay back my debt to you as soon as possible " I said while facing Onew .

" It's all right if you pay them little by little " Onew said .

" No , I don't want to trouble you since you are using the company's name to pay off the debt " I said 

As I entered my house , the first thing I told my father is about the debt . I told him not to worry about the debt . 

" Father , I will pay off the debt by having part time job " I said confidently .

" Do as you like " my father said with no choice

From now on , I will go and find some job to do . After I finished applying the job , I'm getting more panda eyes because of the cramped schedules . I go to school at 7.40 a.m and come back at 3 p.m . I have one part time job at 4 p.m untill 10 p.m . I came back home and it is 10.20 p.m . I have to revise and study late at night . In conclusion , I always burn midnight oil and slept in the morning .

One day , I woke up . I felt dizzy . I don't care and rushed to school . When I arrive , I quickly sat down to calm myself down . I felt more dizzier . Then ,

" Mirai , what's wrong ? " Onew called me waving in front of me .

" Nothing , everything's fine " I said with a cheerful tone .

" Oh I see " Onew said sitting beside .

I felt my entire body burnt . I was called by a teacher to help her carry the materials . I carried the materials alone to the teacher's office . On the way , Minho saw me and lend a hand to me . I gladly accepted it . We arrived at the teacher's office . Minho opened the door and entered first . After Minho finished settles down the materials  , I went into the teacher's office . Before I can settle the materials , I get more dizzy and I fell to the floor and unconscious .

Minho PoV 

I was passing by untill I saw Mirai carrying some materials . Her face is in blush . Seems like she is not feeling well . I lend her a hand and carry the materials to the teacher's office . I entered first and settle down the materials . Then , I went out and it is Mirai turn to enter . When I went out of the teacher's office , I saw Onew hyung outside standing . I talk a while with Onew hyung until I heard a thump sound . I quickle turned back and saw Mirai fell unconscious .

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-kimyen-