Chapter 7 - Going out with SHINee

{SHINee} Love Stuck

" Like I said . We are SHINee . I am leader of SHINee , Leader Onew immida " Onew explained .

" Oh , i see . So you'll are SHINee " I said with an thoughtless face .

5 of them stared at me with  big round eyes . They seems surprised because mostly people will get excited after knowing they are idols . I don't really care about this because I have no interest in them .

"Minho ~~ , Bummie paegopau , eotteohgehaeji ( Bummie hungry , what should we do)

 Key said with an aegyo tugging Minho's shirt .

 

 

 

 

Jonghyun stared at Minho with jealous . Minho is having a frustrated face ,

" Ah jjinja , eotteohge  " Minho doesn't know how to react .

"Then , let's go eat chicken " Onew suggested ,

" Andwae hyung , we ate chicken yesterday , we should eat meat " Jonghyun said declining his hyung's suggestion .

" Ani , let's have some soup and rice so we have enough stamina " Minho said seriously .

" AHHHH~  Forget it then . We're having meat . That's it " Key babbles loudly .

That's how Key decide what they eat and end the discussion . 5 of them including me went out to grab our breakfast .

On the way going 

" Chicken , chicken " Onew saw a chicken shop on the opposite side . He tried to cross the road but caught by Key .

" Andwae hyung , we are coming here " Key grabbed Onew's collar and dragged him into the meat shop .

We entered the shop and the employee greet us politely . 5 of them told me to sit first . I sat down obedietly look at 5 of them at the counter . I saw them talking something but I can't hear it . Besides , I don't really care . Then , they came at me and sat down .

 

                                              (Key)                    (Taemin)

                   (Jonghyun) I_________TABLE________I ( Minho )

                                              (Mirai)                  (Onew)   

 

After a few minutes , the dish came . 6 of us ate happily . Jonghyun accidentally dropped his meat and dirtied his shirt . Key babbled

"Ahh jjinja " Key exclaimed .

" Here , I have some tissues " I gave it to Jonghyun but Key quickly take it and slowly wiped Jonghyun's shirt (Jongkey moments >.< )

Minho cut the meat into pieces and gave it to Taemin ( What a good hyung ^^). Taemin also fed Minho with meat since he is busying cutting the meat . ( 2min moments >.< )  

Then , Onew called me .

" Mirai , open your mouth " Onew said with an evil smile .

" Andwae , there's something behind since you have an evil smile " I said .

Before I can close my mouth , Onew forced the wrapped food into my mouth . I chewed for a while . Then , I realise he put some wasabi and small chillies inside the wrapping . It is very spicy !!!!! I rushed to the restroom . I stayed there for a while to calm myself down . When i get out of the restroom , I saw Onew    's seat is empty . I went to the counter and asked for wasabi , After that , I went back to my seat ,

" Where were you Mirai ? " Key asked worried .

" I went to the restroom " I exclaimed .

" I see " Key said .

I went back to my revenge . I put some wasabi in the wrapping and put small chillies two times more than Onew . Onew came back and sit down . 

" Mirai I was worried about you . I'm sorry for what i've done " 

" If you want me to forgive you , eat this " I said handling the wrapping to Onew .

I inserted the wrapping into his mouth . He chewed for a while . Then , he felt the spiceness , He quickly went to the restroom in the speed of light . 5 of us laughed at Onew . 

" He'll payed for it " I thought with evil .

After we finished eating , SHINee is off to their schedules . Then , I went back home . 

Onew PoV .

I secretly put some wasabi and small chillies into the wrapping and hand it to Mirai .  I thought of tricking her .

" Mirai , open your mouth " I said with evil smile .

" Andwae , there's something behind the evil smile . 

Before she can close , I stuffed the food into . She chewed for a while and quicky went to restroom . I wondered if she is mad at me.

" Hyung, you shouldn't do that " Taemin said .

" Mirai might hate you " Minho explained .

I worried about her and quickly find her . I left my seat and find her . After a few minutes , I went  back to my seat and saw Mirai . 

" Mirai ,  I was worried about you " I sighed in relief .

" If you want me to forgive you , eat this " she reached out the wrapping to me .

She stuffed the food into my mouth . I chewed for a while and realised the spiceness . I quickly went to the restroom and calmed myself down .

After finished eating , Mirai went home and we SHINee is off to our schedule . Since today is packed schedules , we can't always meet each other .

 

 

-kimyen-