Chapter 24 - Shopping with Myeon Hee and SHINee ~~

{SHINee} Love Stuck

Everyone went speechless , eyes widen . Vacation ? President's having vacation ?!!! With us ?!!!  

" The purpose of this vacation is to foster you'll relationship between each other since we're having new idols coming . " President Lee explained , pointing at us , the new girl's group . 

6 of us stood up and bowed , giving the greets to the senior . 

" Hi ! My name is Miyoung . "

" Hello ! I'm Lee Jee Sun immida . "

" Nice to meet you ! My name is Eugene . "

" Hi ! I am Hwang Soo Jung immida . "

" Hello ! I'm Lee Myeon Hee . "

" Annyeonghaseyo ! My name is Mirai . "

We introduced ourselves , from the oldest to the youngest . 

" They will debuted soon so take care of them ! " President said before letting us sit back down .

So fast !?? I don't think so !! We don't even have our debut song and album yet ! 

All the idols nodded .

" Our destination is in Jeju island , we will be going there next week for 3 days 2 nights ! " President continued explained about the vacation

 " For further information , I will inform you'll when we arrived at the destination next week . ! " President finished explained , handling out some papers .

I looked at the paper . Schedule for 3 days 2 nights , list of things to pack ... Then , we were dismissed . Suddenly someone called me .

" Honey ~ Shall we go shopping together ? " Key asked , clinging on Jonghyun .

" Opps ! You're not snatching away my friend . I'm going with you right , Mirai ? " Myeon Hee suddenly hugged me from behind , not letting me go while arguing with Key umma . 

" Oh~ Why don't we go together with them ? " I suggested , tapping Myeon Hee's hand .

Myeon Hee pouted with no choice . I hold her hands , following SHINee to their van . SHINee disguised themselves , wearing scarves and hat . I see no difference -_- . 2 front seats were occupied by their manager and Onew . 6 of us sat behind , since there's just 5 seats , I had to sit on Myeon Hee's lap . Though I say we can sit narrowly ,  Myeon Hee convinced me to sit on her lap . 

" Hey ! You're stealing my daughter ! Mirai ~ come , sit on umma's lap ~ . " Key argued with Myeon Hee while calling me like a puppy to sit on his lap . -_- 

 " No way ! Mirai's mine ! " Myeon Hee jokely said , mehrong at Key . -_- This two immature fellow !!!

About a few minutes later , we arrived at shopping complex . I looked at the list . Disposable raincoat , gifts ?? For what ??

" Myeon Hee , why do we have to buy gifts ? " I poked her and point at the paper listing . She took a look first before answering me . 

" Oh~ . At the end of this vacation , we're having gift exchange . It is said to foster the relationship . " She explained as I nodded .

What shall I buy for the gift exchange ?? 

" Ah ! I need to buy some sport shoes . My sport shoes spoiled years ago . Let's go to that shop ! " Myeon Hee pulled my hand , leading the way .

We entered the store and Myeon Hee started to choose the shoes , awing the shoes . I just smile and sat down , looking around the store . Just at that time , I spotted something special . I went near , looking at it , awing at it's uniqueness .

" Excuse me miss , how does this work ? " I asked , pointing at that thing .

" Oh , let me see . " she said , taking it out from the package .

Showing me how this things work , I stared at that thing , mind frustrating whether buy it or not . Myeon Hee suddenly called me and I went near her .

" How's this looks like ? " she asked about my opinion . Not bad , I love it .   

2012%20Adidas%20CC%20Ride%20M%20Women%20

 

" It suits you . " I couldn't help but say that . It does looked really nice on her . 

Then , I called her to look at the thing I saw just now . I showed her how it works and asked about her opinion .

" Do you think it's a great idea to buy this as an exchange gift ? " I asked , waiting for the answers .

Myeon Hee put her thumb on her chin , thinking ... thinking ...

" Okay ! It's a great idea ! " She flicked her fingers , agreeing with my suggestion . She chooses the colour for me . It's pearl aqua , a very calm and refreshing colour  . 

Both of us ended buying shoes and gift and we left the store happily . We stopped in front of a pharmacy , Myeon Hee suggested to go in . I just followed her . Skin care , cream and whatever . Myeon Hee is choosing some sun blocker . I just sighed , simply grabbing sunscreen , pretending I'm seeing it . Just to pair up with the atmosphere . 

" AH!! This is the one I've been searching . " Myeon Hee suddenly shouted , not too loud , looking at me with round big eyes while pointing at the sunscreen I'm holding it . 

I gave it to her and grabbed another one . Oh~~ this is both sweat-proof and water-proof . No wonder she keep searching .

" You could have told me so I can help you to find it . " I said , hearing her giggles . -_- .

I just looked around and saw some sanitary napkin . It should be fine since my menstrual is at the end of the month , and next week is middle of the month . 

" I think you should buy this for back-up ! " Myeon Hee pooped up from no way , shocking me . 

" It should be fine . If you wanna buy , it's okay ! " I said , looking for other things . 

Nothing else left . Myeon Hee and I paid at the counter . 

" Honey ! Are you done ? We're going to shop for snack . " Key is in front of the pharmacy with Jonghyun .

I nodded and pulled Myeon Hee . Now , we're going to shop for snack . Yay ~~ snack ~~  . Chips , seaweeds and some barbecue stuff . Heard that the 2nd night , we're having barbecue . It's really fun to shop with Myeon Hee and the infamous JongKey couple . Both of them keep arguing about what they should buy . 

Just at that time , we saw Onew , Minho and Taemin . We paired up with them and shop for other stuff . 

" Let me take this ! " Onew insisted to hold the basket that I'm holding . 

I let it go . I don't think I had to buy much , since I have them in my home . After we shopped for hours , SHINee's manager took Myeon Hee and I home . I hope the vacation will be a lot of fun and I'm really looking forward for it . 

I placed all the things on the floor and stepped into the bathroom to have a nice bath . The bath is so refreshing . After then , I wrote my daily diary as usual . I had to get enough rest , tomorrow I had to go to school . I dropped my body on the bed and slowly drifted into sleep .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dreamed of someone ... familiar ... I can't see his face , It's not Jun oppa ...

The boy ran towards a girl that fell on the ground , calming down the girl ...

The boy held a hand on the girl and both of them played together ...

At that time , both of them ran past me . Before I can see the boy's face , I noticed the girl's face ...

That girl is ... the young ... me ... 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hihi ~~

Sorry for the slow updating ~~~

Please comment xD ...

Look forward for next chapter ~~

I write somehintg interesting including Chemistry =3= ....

xD