Chapter 1 - Starting off with a meeting..... What?!

{SHINee} Love Stuck

It is 6.30 a.m. My alarm clock woke me up and my mother started shouting from downstairs, calling me to wake up since todays my first day at school,  Genie High School. I woke up lazily and walked to the bathroom, washing up, starting with my face and continued by wearing my new school uniform.

I carefully straightened my school uniform and adjusted my bow.As I was ready to reach my backpack , my mother shouted from the downstairs calling me. I started heading down the stairs, but then happen to step on the wrong step and ended up slipping. Ouch!  It was painful! Today my days are starting off bad, might as well say, its my worst day!

I got up and headed making my breakfast. I looked over at the time, its 7.15!! I'm going to be late! The school starts at 7:50 and since I have to walk to school, I'm doomed. After  hurrying finishing my breakfast, I glanced at the clock. 7.35 a.m! I rushed out from my house while waving my hand to my mother as I started rushing to school.

When I finally reached the school gate after running myself. I looked around, noticing a crowd. It was a pretty boy surrounded by girls. Since I was new, I didn't know who it was at all and didn't really care about them. I just hurried myself finding the school office. I happen to find it and registered, soon the teacher was leading me.

My new teacher's name is Jessica, she's the homeroom teacher of 3-A. She was pretty and a gentle person, we soon entered the class, that was written on the top, "3-A".  We entered, getting all the attention, teacher Jessica turned to me, asking me to introduce myself. I nodded. 

" Nice to meet you, my name is Mirai ! Nice to meet you.I transferred from Icheon to here. Not too long ago ,My family is poor and I got into this school was all because of   the scholarship.From now on,please take care of me ". After I introduced myself , I didn't expect it, but one of them started talking, oh gosh. 

" I thought you were a rich girl but your actually poor! ". He laughed alongside with  his friends, which annoyed the heck out of me. 

I was about to give him a fist, till Teacher Jessica  told me where my seat is, which made me  walk to my seat and the lessons started. During the lessons,, I looked at the student that sat beside me. He was the one who was surrounded by the girls this morning.He looked at me and our eyes met. He smiled at me and then looked away from me.

I felt quite embarrassed. Soon the long lesson finally ended, I started tidying up which was making me very busy, till someone came beside me starting a conversations to me, " Why don't you said a " hello " to me ? " the student chuckled, which made me look at who it was, it was the boy who sat next to me, I blushed a bit .

"Annyeonghaseyo , my name is Mirai . What about you ?" I asked, friendly, quickly calming my blush down. 

"My name is Onew~ Nice to meet you" he smiled while reaching his hand out, which I shook his hands. Then after a shakes, I let go of the other's hand. 

"Don't you remember me ? " Onew asked me with a tilt. I looked at him, lost

"What? I don't recall you anywhere in my memories " i said undoubtedly, I didn't know or remember him!

"You really have forgotten me . We were neighbors when we were in elementary school and you often called me dubu " he explained . I shook my head, not remembering. 

"Oh , I see ! But I still don't  know." I said while standing up trying to get out of the classroom . I started heading out of the class. 

"Why don't  I give you a tour of  the school?" He asked, following me, I looked at him, thinking, 'why not?'

"Sure" I smiled, now I didn't have to worry about getting lost. 

Onew and I were having a tour around the school. He introduced the whole school to me, which I started finding it as his blabbling. As we kept walking, him introducing without me even expecting it. I slipped down, twisting my ankle. I flinched at the pain, being on the floor. I grabbed my ankle as it was painful.

"Are you okay?" Onew asked, stopping and bending down, near me.

I nodded, "Yeah its just a simple sprain" I lied, it hurt like so much!!!

"Can you get up?" He asked, which I nodded, lying once again, lifting myself up, but flinches in the pain, being back on the cold floor. He got shocked, shaking his head,

"Its not alright at all" He lifted me up BRIDAL STYLE?!

"No I'm really okay" I didn't really like being carried.

"Its alright" He answered, hurrying to the nurse office. We got there in a hurry and he knocked on the nurse's office, getting no reply. He opened the door, seeing it empty. Which meant self-treatment.

"I'm okay" I said once more, which made him put me on the bed and he quickly found some things for my ankle.

He found it walking back with a smile, he was quite different, he pushed me, making me lay perfectly on the bed, What. What. I widened my eyes worried. He started climbing up above me as now I was perfectly trapped by him. I tried to struggle getting off his grip. What What.. No Please stop. I kept quiet... Whats.. going to happen to me....

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

-kimyen-

edited by : PrincessKai