Chapter 2 - Knowing his kindness & A BLIND DATE?!

{SHINee} Love Stuck

Onew climbed above me. I closed my eyes tightly, not knowing what was to come. Suddenly , I felt something weird with my mind . Random scenes appear before me . I couldn't see them clearly . I felt a bit dizzy .  Until I heard Onew's laughing which made me open my eyes. 

"Why are you laughing?" I got up, knowing he was to busy laughing, pushing him off me. 

"Nothing , haha , I'm just teasing you , haha " Onew laughed while wiping his happy tears. 

"Is it that funny?" I asked with a cold expression, not liking what he just did.. tease..

"Errmm.. not at all " Onew answered and his face seems scared of my cold expression.

Then, there was a long silence between us, luckily a teacher came in breaking our awkward long silence. 

"What are both of you doing here? Lessons is starting." She looked at my swollen ankle, "what happened to your legs?"

"IAh, I just got a tiny sprain, it s okay. I should get to class " I started to try to head toward my class. 

Onew and I started walking back to our classroom. On the way, Onew saw me limping, which made him sigh, lending me a hand. I refused it but he kept trying to help. When we reached the class, we were greeted with stares from both teacher and students

The teacher looked at me and saw me limping asking, "What happen to your ankle Mirai?" 

"She accidentally slipped down and twisted her ankle" Onew explained, which saved me time. 

After that, I headed to my seat, which then the lesson continued. I spent more of the time, staring outside the window, not wanting to pay attention and my ankle was really getting me. ITS PAINFUL! But through it all, I started drifting to sleep.

Onew POV:

I glanced over at  Mirai, noticing she was drifting during class. I sighed, turning my head back to the lesson, concentrating. After a few minutes, I glanced over again, noticing she was sleeping. I didn't want her to get in trouble on her first day. I tired to wake her up, which I failed at. I looked at her face, staring. Her sleeping face was cute, I just wanted to bite her. 

Out of Onew's POV:

I fell asleep, but started walking up as the lesson ended. I glanced over at the clock 4 pm .I yawned, stretching, feeling someone tap my shoulder. I look over at him, Onew. I gave him my full attention, rubbing my eyes.

"You slept the whole day while I tried to wake you up. You slept like a log" Onew chuckled. 

I gave him a nod, "Thanks for the compliment" I had my cool expression on, not really caring. 

Then 3 students came up in front of me, 

"Hi Mirai! My name is Tiffany, this is Taeyeon and SeoHyun, nice to meet you" They smiled as Tiffany continued, "I wanted to talk to you, but had no chance to! Finally we can speak" She gave me her eye smile. 

"Nice to meet you too" I gave them a bright smile. 

Randomly and sueprisingly, Seohyun asked me, "Are you free this Sunday?" 

I thought and shook my head, "No. I'm free, why?"

"Then let's go to the amusement park this Sunday!" She smiled, with her happily cheerful tone. 

"Okay~ It sounds fun!" I smiled, actually quite excited about the hangout. 

Onew POV

Mirai gave me a nod, "Thanks for the compliment" saying it with a cool expression. 

She is so cute and cool . My attention then went to the three students in front of her. I glanced over at Mirai, seeing her expression change 360. I see, so she has split personally. I sigh, being left out and started heading to class, but stopped by my locker as someone tapped my shoulder. I saw the three girls who were just with Mirai.

"Are you free this Sunday?" asked one of the girls, I remember he as SeoHyun, man that was a weird question I hesitated but answered.

"Yes, why?"

"We just made a schedule, but can't keep it, can you accompany Mirai to the amusement park? She seem to happy, we can't tell her we can't go" 

"Okay!" I gladly accepted the request, what luck~

Yes! Its a golden opportunity for me to get close to her. My eyes started shining brightly as I headed back home, waiting impatiently for the day to arrive

Out of Onew'S PoV

It was Sunday, I woke up, looking at the time, 8. I smiled, getting up and getting dressed. I headed downstairs for breakfast then rode on a bus to the amusement park. New friends. Hanging out. Amusement park! I smiled, waiting in front of the amusement park, wondering when the other would come. I looked down at my shoes, kinda tired of waiting till I felt someone tap my shoulder, I was happy. I looked up with a smile..

"Tiffa-" I gasped when I saw Onew. 

"Why are here?" Not really expecting to see him. 

"Tiffany and the others were busy so they asked me to accompany you." Onew said with a calm expression. 

I didn't' say anything for 3 whole seconds, thinking about it. I have to play with Onew.. My gosh! I fell for his traps. I'm not making him do what he wants. Ever. That time, it may have happened, but no more. I was not going to make him make a fun of me.

 

 


-kimyen-

edited by : PrincessKai