Chapter 13 - Try it!

{SHINee} Love Stuck

Mirai's POV

I've convinced myself enough, since the 'idol' thing. I decided to give it a try, it won't hurt right..?

I smiled, hoping nothing would go wrong, looking at the schedule, to the training vocal room, I sighed, making my way through the place, finding the room.

I knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.. or was I just suppose to go in?

"Come in" came a voice, which of course, she did, she turned the knob and opened the door, seeing someone and the first thing. In a training room a women. then obviously its a teacher.

I bowed, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Mirai is my name" I looked up at the teacher.

"Annyeong Mirai, I'm your vocal teacher, Ji Eun~ Just Unnie is fine~" She smiled, which made me hesitate, "Neh"

"Now lets start off our first training" She smiled.. oh.. now theres no turning back. 

" Now , let's start our training today " 

Soon the vocal practice ended and I glanced over at my schedule, choreography was next on my schedule, just the way I got to vocal training. I made my way to the choreography room, entering the room, which had so much trainees. Thankfully I wasn't the only one, I guess. I set my bag down, starting some warm-ups, till I felt a tap on my shoulder, making me turn around. It was girl. 

"Annyeong, name's Myeon Hee, Lee Myeon Hee" She smiled, reaching her hand out. 

"Mirai~" I answered, "Nice to meet you Myeon Hee~" I took the hand, shaking it. 

"Never seen you around before, are you a newbie?" She asked, which I nodded, "Yup"

"So that makes me your senior then~" She chuckled.

"I see and I ask for your kind regards~" I bowed, being respectful.

"Okay, let's start our training, I'll help you out" She smiled, how nice, which made me smile, nodding. 

Myeon Hee and I started our training, training for 1 hour and a half, which made us exhausted, breathing in and out rapidly. We then sat down, chatting our selves, till someone came toward us. 

Honestly we both turned our head, and I already didn't like the feeling that the girls were giving, "Myeon Hee, practice with us, don't care about the newbie, you should work on debuting, come on let's practice together" Dang. I already hated the random person. 

"Stop being stingy, I've been training for 2 years and I'm full of experience, I should whether or not to share them or not" She replied. 

"Don't say that and just leave her" 

"Stop it" 

"You'll regret it" The girls walked away.. annoying bastards.

"You should have left, I was alright" I felt quite bad. 

"Its alright~" She smiled, taking it cool~

She was strong, even thought she was being criticized, she had her smile, not losing it or weakening it. 

"Ah! Its almost 10, I better go back now" Myeon Hee looked at me. 

"Ah~ Me too, let's go together" I picked up my bag in speed and followed Myeon Hee

Soon the both of us were out of the room, and heading out, till we felt somebody behind us, looking back, both Myeon Hee and I were on the cold floor, knocked.out

Time passes

Soon, I started waking up, what happen, I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my eyelids heavy. I turned my head, seeing Myeon Hee, who was unconscious!? I looked around, seeing the girls from earlier, who was criticizing us both. 

"Myeon Hee" I called her, ignoring the girls. I started shaking her body and soon she started regaining her conscious, looking at me. 

"Mm~" She rubbed her head, which must have hurt, just like mine, "What happen?" 

"I don't know, I only remember being knocked down" 

Soon the girls started laughing, cussing at us, and we were now both being beaten up by the girls.

Taemin's POV;

The hyungs and I just finished practicing our dances, and I decided to got for a walk, wanting some fresh air, honestly. I was quite exhausted, I heard some slamming and hitting which of course got me scared, should I call for someone... but what if it's too late? Drama scene came up in my head, I quietly peaked over to see if it was too late or not. till. It was Mirai ! Getting beaten up by some girls. Without any thinking or hesitation, I was now in front of the girls. 

"TAEMIN?!" One of the girls yelled, shocked. 

"What are you doing?!" I asked, in a mad tone, since Mirai was getting beaten, would you be happy being in my shoe. I bet not. 

Mirai's POV

"What are you doing?!" I heard Taemin's angry voice, wow, this was my first time seeing the cute angel get angry, which honestly calmed me down, knowing I was now at least a bit safe. Well far from getting another beating. I did hear that when the calm ones go mad, it's scary and the one in front of me was surely scary, making me gulp. I was in pain, but still eyes were on Taemin.

"Its nothing, we were teaching them some things"  They answered, getting deadly shots from Taemin. 

"Shall I be next to teach you then?" He asked, in a mean, threatening voice, "Get out of my sight, I better not see you again"

Soon the girls were rushing as they left, of course, soon Taemin's eyes were on me.

He quickly came over bending down, "You okay?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I answered, pulling on his sleeves, "Don't tell anyone about this , okay?"

Taemin hesitated but nodded, which made me glad, soon Myeon Hee went home after being a bit alright.

The next day 

Like usually, I headed to my classes, as if nothing was wrong, honestly something kept bugging me.. Where was Myeon Hee? I haven't seen her the whole day.. Why? I just couldn't concentrate but ended up concentrating soon enough. Soon the girls that were chickens in front of Taemin were bothering, or you can say bulling me once again. So annoying.

I looked at them, who were right next to me, standing, "Weren't you chickens when Taemin appeared?" I asked, in an arrogant voice, already knowing they were. They didn't know what to say, as one of them slapped me, not just a slap but a nail slap, as I felt my cheek, burning and a bit of blood forming. I glared at them as they started laughing where of course, the whole class attention was on us, "Whoa~" They called, I stood up, "Is that all you got chicken~" I smirked, as if it was nothing. 

Soon the girls started messing my hair, hitting me, which I glared at them, not doing anything. Soon enough, "YAH!" came the voice, that got all the class mates attentions, even the girl who scratch me had her hands up in the air, ready to fly another slap, but froze seeing who it was... 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

-kimyen-

edited by : PrincessKai