Chapter 5 - The START of the Ball Party

{SHINee} Love Stuck

"Hey guys, did you see -?" Onew was literally frozen, seeing me. I was shocked myself, seeing his sudden appearance. 

As soon as Onew came in, Key shooed all of them, asking me to sit down on the chair, which I quickly did. I didn't dare to look at scary face of Key. He was discussing something with the women.. stylish Then the stylish came over doing my hair, Key started make up on me, which took a few minutes. I didn't say anything quite afraid of Key. 

"Mirai, its done" Key patted my shoulder. 

I opened my eyes, shocked. I couldn't believe the mirror, was that really me?

"Thank you" I smiled at the stylish and at Key, giving them a  bow. 

"Girls should wear good clothes not lousy ones. Remember the TPO rules~" Key said as he was discipling her. 

"Roger sir~" I bowed once again making my way out of the room. 

I noticed JongHyun, Minho and Taemin. 

"Where's Onew?" I asked. 

"He's at the hall" JongHyun answered. 

Soon Key came, "Why don't we all head over to the hall then"

"Let's go~" I smiled, following behind them. 

Once we reached the hall, I waited at the corner, the hall was nicely decorated. It was just like the ball parties at the London Era. I noticed Tiffany, Taeyeon and SeoHyun. Tiffany called me over, so I hurried to they're side with a smile. Soon the ball began and the principals started off they're speech that soon followed with the lucky draw. I waited for my name, wondering who my partner would be. 

I waited.. waiting.. till, "Class 3-A Mirai" I heard. "Paired with" I felt excited, wondering who "3-A Onew" The announcer announced!

I was literally taken back, heading to the restroom, without hesitation. I locked myself in the bathroom. Till I heard someone argue. 

"Didn't I tell you to trick the announcer!!?" 

"Sorry. I didn't make it in time"

"You're useless"

I stayed quiet, hearing the door open and then being slammed. I got out of the bathroom stall, sighing in relief. After I headed out of the bathroom, seeing the girls, who soon dragged me into the restroom, starting war.. 

Onew's PoV

I searched around for Mirai but I just couldn't find her. I turned around, hearing someone hear me. 

"Onew-sshi, where is your partner? You will be punished if you leave your partner's side" It was the teacher. 

"I'm sorry teacher, I can't seem to find my partner right now" I answered, leaving the teacher. 

I searched for hours. Where did she go? I gave up, heading toward the restroomn, hearing a scream Mirai's screams ! I rushed into the girl's bathroom, seeing Mirai kicked, hit. I pushed the girl, quickly carrying her. 

"Mirai you okay?" I asked, worried. I glared at the girls, "I know I won't be pairing up with either of you girls" He said, leaving the bathroom, carrying Mirai  bridal style to the balcony. I settled her down and quickly looked at her wounds. Luckily she only injured her lips. I offered her my handkerchief, which she refused. I sighed, forcefully wiping her lips, knowing she was trying to resist the pain. There was nothing between us.. So I started the conversation. 

"I'm sorry for what I have done to you at the haunted house" I looked down, ashamed. 

"Its all right"  She answered, making me feel a bit better. 

"It seems like you won't forgive me.. more like your forcing yourself to say that" I said, looking at her, with a sad face. 

"Then promise me you won't do it again" She held her hand to me. 

"I promise" I smiled, taking her hand. 

"By the way, shall we dance?" I asked, hoping for a yes. 

"Sure" She smiled, making me super duper happy. 

Soon the both of us were dancing to waltz, and we grabbed some food to eat. Soon we came back to the balcony, talking about our chats, the something popped up in my head. I always wondered.. 

"Mirai, why don't we play a game? The loser has to grant the winner's wish" I asked, excited. 

"Sure~" She answered, YES!!!

We started to play the pocky game, Each having the pocky in our mouth and no releasing the one who released would lose. A game which that both can end up kissing. Sadly Mirai let go of the pocky making me win! She let go, not wanting to kiss me. She looked at me unsatisfied. 

"What's your wish?"

I smiled, "Come to this place this Sunday!" I handed her a note with an address .

"Oh.. Okay then~" She accepted, since it was easy~

The address was to our dance studio.. I think its about time to tell I'm a celebrity in a group called SHINee also they're leader.. Guess she can know why I'm absent most of the times. I wonder how she'll react~

 

 long-Wedding-hairstyles-for-long-hair.jp

     your hairstyle.

 

 

 

 

 



 

-kimyen-

--Edited: PrincessKai