Chapter 3 - A WHAT?! A blind date. BLIND DATE?!

{SHINee} Love Stuck

I replayed telling myself, I will not fall for his tricks. may have once.. but not twice. 

" Shall we go?" Onew said with a smile on his face .

I hesitated but answered, smiling, "Sure"

Onew then grabbed my hands tightly, making me blush a bit. He started asking which one to ride first, which I said ferris wheel. He nodded, pulling me to buy the tickets then wait in line to ride it. It took a while to wait.. Still waiting.. 

"Why don't we play some games then the line might be shorter~" Onew smiled, taking his phone out. I noticed it was a Samsung Galaxy |||.. Richhie. 

"Ehh... no thanks.. I don't play games" I refused wondering what he was gonna do to trick me twice.

I was in the thinking zone, till he rested his hands on my shoulder from the back. He had the phone in front of me, his arms on my shoulder. 

"I'll teach you how to play" He smiled, clicking it, without even me saying anything.. 

I sighed, knowing he wasn't going to stop and just watched him play, but while he was playing. I felt his breath on me from behind. Honestly, It was driving me crazy. After a while of it, my shoulder was hurting from holding the other's arms. 

He seem to notice I guess, asking me, "Are you okay?" He moved his arms away. Finally!

"Yeah.. I'm okay" Since he moved it, what's the use to telling him. 

Onew knew I guess, since he started massaging my shoulders, I didn't refuse, since it was HIS FAULT my shoulder were hurting. As he massaged, our time to ride has FINALLY came. He was behind me while we rode the ferris wheel, which. I felt very annoyed. 

"Why do you keep following behind me?" I asked with a bit of anger, but keeping myself calm

"So then I can support you from behind if you fall down, since you are clumsy" He chuckled, making me more annoyed. 

"Its not funny" I said in my cool expression being very very annoyed. 

He didn't say anything as we rode the ferris wheel. It was awkward and tensing.. We were alone! only the two of us.. I honestly can say I was scared.. scared of what he was going to do me next. But I wasn't gonna let him do it. 

I was quite shocked, when he started talking, "Mirai, look at the hills!" He smiled, looking out. 

I looked over at the amazing and beautiful scenery. "Wow! Its beautiful" I complimented, with a smile. 

I stared at the beautiful hill that were covered in snows. I glanced over at Onew, noticing he was looking at me, which ended up with  both of us giggling. 

Onew POV:

" By the way . it's not funny at all ! " I listened to Mirai who had her cool expression on. 

Mirai and I rode on the Ferris wheel that was filled with long long silence. I was quite angry at her, but tried my best to lighted her up. But when I saw a the scenery, a plan came to me

"Mirai, look at the hill" I randomly said out, trying to get her attention on the scenery. 

She actually looked over, her eyes glittering and smile appearing, "Its beautiful" 

I watched as she stared at the snow covered hill, keeping my eyes on her and unexpectedly, our eyes met, making both of us giggle. 

Tiffany POV

I wasn't able to go with Mirai to the park.. which was quite saddening, till I got a call from Taeyeon, who thought of a smart thing.

"Let's go to the amusement park and meet with Mirai since we still have a bit of time before the next schedule"

 I was totally up for it!

Out of Tiffany's POV

After 10 minutes of riding the ferris wheel, Onew and I walked out together. Some people were staring at Onew, who quickly went to the accessories shop, buying 2 hats and a mask ? He quickly wore one of them and came out, handing me them to wear. 

"I don't want to wear this" I looked at the stuff. 

"Just wear it!" He ordered with flustered looks. 

I can't believe it.. I did what he ordered, and soon we resumed our activities. We walked together and I sniffed chicken ? Being shocked by Onew who grabbed my hand, pulling me to follow something. The chicken smell got stronger.. we were heading toward the chicken stand. He let go of my hand, running over buying the chicken and walking back. I smiled, wanting some chicken, reaching for it, but rather then getting a chicken. 

"Smack" Onew had just slapped my hand from the chicken, which made me angry, I ended up glaring at him, wanting to kill him. 

"You can't have my chicken!" He hugged his chicken. Oh god. 

"Why?" I asked, being cute.. actually quite angry. 

"Chicken has been with me for 24 years. I'm not giving it to you!" He said with no hesitation. 

I looked at him with a speechless expression, shaking my head, and we ended up walking together, him eating his oh beloved 24 chicken. Soon he spotted a haunted house, nudging us to go in. 

"No way!" I did not want to go into a haunted house!

Onew not caring at all, dragged me into the haunted house. I shook in fear, I had always been afraid of ghost. Ever since I was little. I was afraid... now I'm in a haunted house.. Onew was on my left side, I clung on to his right hand tightly. He made a ghost like sound that scared me and started telling me some ghost stories. Me clinging on to him, my heart beat faster and faster with fear.

 I was literally about to cry. I  hated scary things!

My heart was beating faster the second. I wanted to get out. GET ME OUT! I then felt something on my neck? SpIDer?! I screamed loudly and looked to see what it was.. seeing it was Onew tricking me. 

"Yah! Don't do that.. stop.." I was all confident, but remembering I was in a haunted house. I didn't feel so confident. 

He chuckled a bit, "I'm sorry" 

I hate scary things the most ! I'm gonna cry if I saw one.

I was literally mad and once I was out of the haunted house. I decided to go home. Why stay with him? I got out of the amusement park, leaving Onew alone. As I started heading out, I saw Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun. Without any care.. I headed home. 

Onew POV

I couldn't help but chuckle her reaction was just to cute, "I'm sorry" I apologize sincere. 

I could tell Mirai was angry with me, as she left me.. leaving.. I sighed, then seeing Tiffany and the others coming up to me. 

"I saw Mirai leave, What happen?" Taeyeon questioned. 

"I made her mad" I answered, ashamed. 

Seohyun sighed, "Dude, use your brain, these are heavenly given chances. Use them correctly or making Mirai fall for you is a dream"

I looked at her, "Is there any chances? You know how much I want her" 

I glanced over at Tiffany who was chuckling? 

"Actually there is one more chance" She smiled. 

 


-kimyen-

edited by : PrincessKai