Chapter 21 - The Misunderstanding

{SHINee} Love Stuck

Normal PoV

In the training room 

I go to the training room and dropped my bag on the floor . Since both of them hasn't arrive , I pratise a bit of the choreography . I didn't attend much choreography lesson these days . When Onew and Jonghyun enter , I feel Onew sending me laser eyes . It's so creepy . Jonghyun come in and greet me . I greet him back . We begin with some high-pitched song . Do you know how hard is it to sing a high - pitch song . Arghhh !!! Come to think of it , My heart will go on by Celine Dion is one of the difficult song to sing . Onew even make me sing this song !

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

 How can I say ? To tell the truth , today's lesson is a bit risky . I didn't get some rest . When I finish the last song , I convinced Onew to let me rest . 

" Onew , I think I need a rest . My throat is not in well condition th- " I was cut off before I can finish my words .

" Let's continue with this song . " Onew gave me a death glare and hand me a stack of papers . 

" But - " I looked at him . 

" No buts . NOW ! " Onew yelled for the first time . It was so scary . Even Jonghyun squeaked . 

" O-Okay . " I stammered . My eyes almost filled with tears . I can't give up easily . Looking at the papers , I start singing along with the music and rhythm . Although I have sore throat  , I ignored it as if it doesn't exist , As I sing along , I can feel my tears flowing down my cheeks . Jonghyun saw my face through the dance mirror . I tried to hide it from Onew . Jonghyun went outside leaving Onew and me alone in the training room . 

         All of a sudden , my vision become blurry . I barely can see things around me . My eyelids became heavy and my entire body feels very heavy . The air is becoming thicker to breath in . 

Onew's PoV

I can't control my jealousy and anger . I forced Mirai to sing . Not letting her to rest . She asked for some rest , I couldn't control myself and ended up yelled at her . It's been a while since I last yelled at someone . I would calmed myself normally but this time , I am not in the mood . Really in a VERY BAD MOOD !!! I handed the stack of papers to Mirai and played the music .

After giving her the papers , I closed my eyes to calm myself down . Sighing for a moment  . She sang along with the music and I saw Jonghyun went outside . Ignoring his presence , I heard a loud thump and the sound of papers dropping on the floor . What happened ?? I looked at my right side and saw Mirai lying on the floor . I panicked and approached Mirai , calling her . 

" Mirai ! " I called her , shaking her body . I saw Key passed by and I called him . He hurriedly came in and helped me . He persuade me to calm down and went out to call for helps . I carried Mirai in bridal style and followed behind Key .  What did I do to her ??!! Argh !!! 

Jonghyun's PoV

I saw Mirai burst into tears but she tried to hide it from Onew-hyung . Since Onew-hyung has no intend to let her rest , I voluntarily went outside to buy some drinks for her . I listened to Mirai singing just now , I guessed she had a slightly sore throat . She has a lot of voice crack and lack of breath . I jumped in joy to the cafeteria and ordered 2 bottles of water . 

Suddenly , there was some noisy sounds coming from behind me . Looking behind , my eyes widened . What happened ?? Mirai is in Onew-hyung embrace and my wife is leading the way to somewhere . Mirai was unconscious and she seems had trouble breathing . I took the bottles and followed my wife . 

Surprisingly , Onew-hyung and Key took a taxi and stated they want to go to the hospital . I followed them as well , sitting on the front sit . I asked them what happened . 

" What happen to Mirai ? " I asked looking behind . Key shrugged and looked at Onew-hyung .

Onew-hyung remained silence . I sighed . 

" It was all my fault ! " Onew-hyung broke the silence . His face is full of regret . Mirai is leaning to hyung's chest , eyes closing , now breathing evenly . Onew-hyung almost cried his heart out . 

" I shouldn't force her ! " Hyung continued while hugging Mirai close to him . Key glared at him angrily . Here comes the diva . 

" Hyung ! Isn't you the one who teach us to not regret over something ?!! But now , you're regretting over something you had done to Mirai !! " Key exploded . I tried to calm him down .  

When we reached the hospital , we went to the counter and next to the treating room . Three of us waited outside with a very silence atmosphere . About 20 mins later , a doctor and a nurse came out from the room . Key grabbed my arms and followed the doctor . Guess we have something to discuss . 

" Hyung , you can enter and see if Mirai is fine . " Key said without looking back . He squeezed my arms hardly . Both of us settled down on the sits in the doctor's room . 

" Let me start off with her problems . From what I just check  , she has a terrible sore throat . Her neck has a little bruise . She collapsed because of dehydration . " the doctor explained with a serious expression plastered on his face , pushing his glasses up . 

Key once again squeezed my hands again . I tangled my fingers with his . I patted his back to calm him down . He is wearing a worried expression . 

" Then , what will happen to Mirai ? " Key asked carefully . 

" Nothing will happen just make sure she has enough rest and water . Otherwise she might get more serious . " the doctor smiled . 

" Thanks ! " Key and I bowed at them before leaving . I closed the door and we head to Mirai's room . Key's arms linked onto mine . All of a sudden . Key pulled my arms and I startled . I looked at him with questioned eyes . 

" Let's sit outside , we shouldn't interrupt Mirai and Onew-hyung ! " he said settled down on the bench in front of Mirai's room . I nodded and sit beside him . Key rested his head on my shoulders . I played with his fingers and slowly he fell asleep . 

Normal PoV

My head is in pain . I tried to open my eyes but it is too heavy . All I can hear is the IV dripping sound . The sound is so clear . I tried my second attempt to open my eyes ,  looking at the ceiling . So I am in the hospital . The IV needle is pierced in my left arm . I get up and sit properly . Onew lay his head on my bed . He seems very tired ,  napping soundly . He is so cute . -w- . No wonder his fans called him dubu . I just wanna bite his cheek .

I ruffled his hair , caressed them . But then , Onew moved a bit , his eyes opened slowly . He quickly get up and looked at me .

" Are you okay ? " he questioned me holding my hands .

" I fi- . " Onew shut my mouth with his index finger .

" Don't say anything . Your throat is terribly sore so don't speak up . "  he looked at me with worried eyes .  I nodded and smiled .

He smiled back at me . Giving me an i-pad , he told me I can write whatever I say on the i-pad . I just hug the i-pad , nothing to say to him . I looked down , not daring to look at Onew .

" I'm sorry for forcing you ! " Onew said in depression . He has such sad eyes . I unlocked the i-pad and go to the art studio apps . I write something on and showed it to Onew .

It's okay

He felt relieved somehow and smiled back at me . He looked down for a while . 

" Actually , I'm in jealousy . I'm jealous of that Jun guy having so much fun with you . He even brought you to the amusement park . And I heard these from Minho . " he said straight-forwardly . Me , surprised with his confession , covered my face with my hands . 

My face flushed a bit . I quickly write my down messages on the i-pad .

Onew-ah , why do you get jealous so easily ? Jun oppa is also a mixed american-korean . So skinship is not a problem for both of us . 

Onew stopped for a while . I then write one more message .

Just promise me next time you won't be like this . 

I held my little finger at him .He then held my finger and both of us promised each other .

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________

Hello all my readers and silent readers . 

                                                      SHINee_new_year.jpg

I know you're curious about the next scene ... I purposely stopped there :p You mad ?!! xD 

Please comment and subscribe xD Let me present some JongKey ...

jk.jpg

shinee photo: SHINee NervousMinho_zps0d098c26.gif

 

I do not own any of these. They belongs to their own owner! Please take a note, Thank You ...
All credits are to real owners.