Chapter 25 - Daily routine !!! BUt why Onew and Key ??!!

{SHINee} Love Stuck

Normal PoV 

The next day , I woke up early in the morning , with tears formed on the corner of my eyes . I wiped it away , stretching  my whole body and yawning widely .

I opened the windows , letting the fresh air enter the room as I entered the bathroom to get ready for bath . I the tap and let the hot water flow through my body . 

After showering , I wore my school uniform . Fixing my bow and straightened my uniform , I went downstairs to have my breakfast .I had toast bread and some eggs for my breakfast . It is soooooo yummy ...

After my parents heard that I'll stayed at hospital for a few days , they panicked and quickly phoned me , asking my condition . I calmed them down and stated that I'm just loss of water and had some sore throat . 

" Remember , drink more water !! " my mother warned me , knowing me I'm just recovered from sore throat and dehydration . 

" Ne ~ umma ! " I said , my mother patted my head as I take my bag , ready to leave the house . 

" Bye ! " is the all I said before leaving the house . I walked to school , humming the rhythm that suddenly came into my mind .

If I'm not mistaken , we're having an experiment for Chemistry . As soon as I get to school , Tiffany called me . I went near her and she gave me a magazine . Looking confused , I flipped the magazine , eyes widen as I saw the photo that I took with SHINee that day .

" You did good job ! " Tiffany praised me since she is my senior in SM company .

" Thanks ! " I smiled at her .

Tiffany seems to be a easy-going person . Although I am younger than her but ended up same class with her , she treated me as a friend , but I do not drop honorific off .

Then , as Onew entered the class , the teacher came in and started the lessons right away . Onew seems exhausted , dark-circles surround his eyes . 

" Did you slept last night ? " I whispered at Onew . 

" Ya , but just a few hours because after we finished shopping , we rushed to SM building to practice . " Onew explained , yawning .

I shocked a bit . They really gave their best on their career . But health came first , you need enough rest ad good health to continue on your career or daily activities . 

" Are you sure you're alright ?!! " I said , a bit loud , worried seeing him extremely tired and lack of spirit . 

" Hey !! YOu two , what are you doing not listening to my lessons ?!! " The teacher exploded , pointing at both of us using a long ruler .

Crap !  Troubles coming . Both of us remained silent , with eyes on two of us . 

" Mirai-sshi , I thought I've warned you to pay attention to my lessons otherwise I'll send you to detention room . " The teacher said , folding her arms . 

" Since it's your first time , I give you a light punishment . Now , both of you , stay in  the detention room until recess . Don't try anything funny . I had someone guard both of you . " She continued , taking out her phone , ready to call someone . 

Onew and I stood up , carrying our bag , ready to leave to the detention room . Onew guided me , since I don't really familiar with this school yet . When we reached the detention room , there's someone in front of the door . It's the guard , right ? 

Onew and I entered the room . It is empty . Just a plain room with windows with curtains , a lamp and a fan . Onew and I sat on the floor , beside each other and leaning on the wall . It was so boring . There's nothing to do in here . 

I hummed again , reminding this morning's rhythm that pooped into my mind . Then , Onew's head touched my shoulder . I gasped and looked at him . He's sleeping soundly . Aww .. so cute -w- ... 

" Onew ! " I shook him , calling him .

" Emm . " he hummed , opening his eyes slowly . 

I pushed him up , letting him to sleep comfortably on my lap . He slowly sleep down on my lap .  Playing with his hair , I giggled , finding out how soft his hair is . I even messes up his hair , ruffles with it .

Suddenly, rains started to fall .The rain is getting heavier and heavier . Then , here comes the lightning . The sound is so loud that it causes me to squeak . I hate loud sound . Lightning , thunder , explosion or whatever that produce loud sound . 

The lightning continue to strike . I closed my eyes and my ears , hands trembling . My whole body started to shiver . I looked down at Onew , scaring he would wake up . He is still sleeping peacefully . I sighed in relief , continue patting on his head . 

After hour had passes , the rain stopped and Onew wake up , stretching his body . Seems he's a bit energetic now comparing this morning . 

" Didn't you sleep ? " he asked , yawning widely .

" No, I didn't . " I said without stated the reason is because of the lightning . I caressed his hair , arranging them to look more proper . 

" Kaja , recess time is coming ! " Onew said , standing and looking at his watch as he pulls me .

I stood up with Onew's help . Just in time , the door opened , revealing the guard .

" Time's over . "

Onew and I nodded as we walked past the guard , leaving the room empty . We went to the cafeteria , buying foods since we were hungry while receiving our penalty . Both of us settled down and started to eat . Then , Key sat beside me . 

" How are you today , honey ? " he asked , munching his food . 

" I'm fine , umma ! " I answered with a so-so tone . 

" How's your penalty ? Good ? Bad ? " Key asked again , looking at Onew and I .

" It's boring ! We just sat on the floor , staring at the atmosphere . " Onew ate his chicken . Woah ! Eating chicken has its own style .

Key just nodded and continue eating . 

" I heard we had Chemistry experiment later . What's the experiment ? " I suddenly brought out this topic because I'm very curious . 

" Oh~~ It's to investigate the reactivity of group 1 elements , Lithium , Sodium and Potassium with water . " Onew answered , his memories is good .

 

I just nodded as Key stood up , ready to leave . I waited for Onew . Aish ... can you please eat your chicken faster ?? Time's running !! He's slowly devouring his chicken , enjoying the scent and the taste . -_- I can't wait for him anymore . 

I stood up and ready to leave . He then quickly rushed to eat and follow behind me . Slowpoke ! We put the dishes on the counter and leave , going back to our classroom . Taking some of the required books , we left to the Chemistry lab .

We greeted our Chemistry teacher then she explained the procedure , safety for us . Key and I were in the same group so he keep clinging on me . We were told to do this experiment outside the lab because this experiment is dangerous until it can cause explosion .

Key's job is to cut small piece of the elements and dried it and I filled some water from the tap and placed in outside the lab . After I placed it outside the lab , it's show time . Key went near the basin and ready to throw the element into the water . I walked backwards , knowing it will explode , until I bumped into someone . I looked behind , it's Onew .

Onew then smiled at me . My mouth twitched a bit . At first , lithium is not so reactive . But then , after Key putted the sodium into the water , a loud sound is produced . It shocked me , making me squeaked . It also makes me want to cover my ears . Arghh .. I really hate loud sound .

Last but not least , Key is ready to put the potassium and I am ready to get shock .-_- . Suddenly , I felt someone coming near me and covered my ear . I looked back and Onew smiled at me . I smiled back at him , feeling safe in his embrace . My cheek is starting to blush . 

I can feel his breath and heartbeat . Right behind me . Then , here comes the explosion . A loud explosive sound is produced causes me wanted to hug someone so I feel safe . I can feel tears forming from the corner of my eyes . Onew realized and quickly wiped my tears away . 

Key then come near me , proud of himself .

" Honey ! You see I - W-what are you doing with my honey ?! " He wanted to brag himself but shocked seeing me crying .

Key quickly patted my head and glared at Onew . Onew shocked , lifting his hands , innocently looked at Key's glaring .

" It's not his fault . I'm shocked ! " I explained , pulling Key's hand .

His face softened . He continue to send Onew laser eyes even though I asked him don't . 

" I'm fine ! " 

I forced them sit on their seat . Obediently ! I giggled , knowing how childish they are .

The bell rang and the school ended . SHINee manager fetched Onew , Key and me to SM building . After we reach the SM building , I quickly rushed in , going to level 3 . Myeon Hee just texted me to go to room 4 ,we're having small meeting .

I entered the room , seeing all members sitting around a round table . I greeted them before settled down .  I sat and breath in calmy because I rushed in are , afraid I'm late . 

" Do you know why I called you'll here ? " President Lee asked , leaving us speechless and curious .

All members shook their head , looking at each other .

" We're having your first album ! " President Lee said , smiling at all of us , letting us eyes widened , jaws dropped .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm back from dead :( 

School has reopens and I'm very busy xD ...

School's back at 3 pm and I have to attend tuition classes ... :(

Hope you enjoy reading and comment and subscribe xD ...