Chapter 4 - A party? Yay~ What.. ball party? Still a party~

{SHINee} Love Stuck

The next day came quickly to me, I woke up, lazy. Do I have to go to school? Gosh. I don't want to... I don't even want to see HIM since yesterday. Aish, I can hear my mother yelling at me to wake up. I'M UP! Hearing my mother, I quickly got up, dressing myself up, and running down the stairs for breakfast. Once breakfast was now in my tummy. I walked to school, quite in a hurry not wanting to be late.

I barely made it to school, before the bell rang. I was about to head toward my class before I saw a flyer, an advertisement flyer. I ended up being drawn to it, there was a lot of students looking at it, I tried to get near to see it.  but failed.. I gave up and saw Tiffany nearby. Lucky me. I walked over to her.

"Hey~ Tiffany, what's the commotion about?" I asked, with a smile, but also with curiosity.

"Oh~ Hey, its a night ball party for next week. Everyone will be dressed up at the ninth" Tiffany answered, easing my curiosity.

"Oh, a ball party" I nodded.

"And the best thing about it, out partner will be decided by draws! Lucky Draw!" She was quite happy about it, the way she said it. 

"Eh~ What?" I froze for few seconds, after hearing that... ball party? partner.. we have to? Aish. 

 

Around 4, I headed home, done with school. I didn't see Onew at all today. Guess he's a busy boy. I was close to my house, till  I noticed my front door wide open and a loud sounds coming from the house.. that's not normal!

"When will you repay the debt?!" I heard a man shouting.. not my father.. who?

I ran inside the house, seeing my parents begging for they're forgiveness.

"I promise to repay it by next week" My father said in his low voice.

"Better" He headed out with his men and slammed the door. 

"Who are they?" I asked, looking at my father for an answer

"They are loan sharks, we have to pay your uncle's debt" He had a worried face. 

         Actually, six month ago, my uncles lived with us in our house since he sold his house to pay off the debt. But the debt wasn't cleared yet, not with that money. My uncle asked my father if he was willing to be the substitute debtor, the one who pays if the other debtor can't. My father unwillingly accepted, since he was his younger brother. Since my uncle been living with us, I felt very very uncomfortable. Whenever he came back home, there was a loud noise and he NEVER sleeps. He would talk on his phone. LOUD! I can't sleep at all.. I never got panda eyes though~ Then one month later, my uncle ran away and my father became in debt since he was the subsitute.. now we have to pay the huge debt. 

We all just went for dinner. A long silence took over.. Then I started a topic, not liking the silence. 

"Umma~ I have a night ball party next week" I said cheerfully as I can. 

"Then we should get you a dress for the party" 

"Its all right umma, I can just wear anything casual. Besides, we have to pay the loan sharks back, its good to save money" I answered with a smile, not wanting my parents to feel bad and yeah....

Time flew as quickly as the ball afternoon was on us. I waited for my new friend to dress up, I just wore a simple casual clothes as I sat on one of the chairs waiting for her. She was going to wear a dress unlike me. Me? Simple t-shirt with a best and a pair of skinny jeans. 

While I was waiting for her, I felt someone stare at me.. groups of people.. or just one? I don't know. I just felt it, so I turned my head, seeing a guy with a half shaved head.. but very stylish. He started walking over to me. Starting a conversation. 

"Hey, name's Key" 

"Hi, I'm Mirai " I answered with a smile. He wasn't mean or strange, so why not make a new friend. 

"You know I'm in the same class as you right?" He smiled, 

"Really?" I stayed calm. 

"Never mind, here's a simple thing. I'm Onew's friend" He made it VERY easy. 

"I see.. but what's your business, talking to me and standing in front of me?" I asked, as he was in front of me.... literally. 

"Oh~ Are you going to wear that for the party?" He totally ignored what I asked, 

"Yeah, is there a problem?" I asked, looking at him. 

"Oh my god! A big problem!" He said shocked, "Do you have any sense in fashion?!" He was very rude.. making me quite mad. 

"As long as I feel comfortable wearing the clothes, I don't need to have sense in fashion" I answered

"Aish.. jinjaro" He shook his head, taking his phone out. 

He was now on the phone with some, me not really caring. Key just left finally he walked out of the class, coming back 5 minutes later with TONS of dresses in his hand, and a women behind him.. He walked over to be, grabbing my hand, pulling me to another classroom. I tried to get out of his grip, but dang. They  are strong! I expected the women behind him to be a stylish, holding the style stuff. 

"Key , it hurts! Let's go!" I flinched, explaining. 

He ignored me, as we arrived at the class, his hand got hit by somebody. I looked to see who the person was. He had spiky hair.. stylish. I glanced over at his name tag, "Kim JongHyun" was his name

Jonghyun PoV

I was finding my wife~ Key~ I looked somewhere for a second, and he's gone! What a troublesome yeobo. I walked around looking for him, and I see him holding a girl's hand. Dragging her to another classroom!!

I felt very much mad, seeing that, "Who's that girl taking my yeobo?" I glared at the girl... it was the total opposite. 

I followed him and the girl into the classroom and once we arrived, I hit they're connected hand, making Key release the girl's hand. 

"Keep a distance!" I said coldly with a very much jealous heart. 

Out Of Jonghyun's PoV

"Keep a distance" JongHyun said coldy with 'jealous' written all over his face. 

"Arasso Yeobo" Key obediently answered, smiling at JongHyun to make him less mad. 

I looked around the classroom, letting the hot headed two boys argue at each other. Then I spotted two students near the blackboard. 

Key gave me a scare, "Let me introduce, this boy here is JongHyun and those two are Minho and Taemin" 

"Nice to meet you" I smiled, feeling every thing as JongHyun sent lasers at me. Aish. 

"Don't do that, yebo" Key scolded JongHyun

I glanced over at Minho and Taemin, seeing Minho helping Taemin choose a suitable suit. I guess for the ball?

"Try this out " Key handed me a dress.. '

I feeling very lost, nodded "Okay" I answered unwilling

I headed into a room, covered in curtains, starting the dressing. Why were they doing this to me? .... never know. 

Soon, I came out of the dressing room, wearing the dress. 

The four didn't have any expression.. just bored?

"NEXT!" Key ordered. 

I tried the next dress, coming out with a lot of charisma

Three of them had a better expression, EXCEPT Key who had the worst expression, giving me laser. Aish. 

"NEXT" Key once again ordered.

I was literally furious. I walked into the dressing room. 

I changed once again, coming out, seeing Minho fixing a tie on Taemin, helping him wear his clothes. 

"NEXT" Key shouted. 

"What?! This is so annoying and troublesome" I fought back with ANGER. 

Wow.. Minho came up to me, pushing me back into the dressing room.  Wow.. aint he nice?..

I got dressed once more. and this was going to be the last. I am about to rip this dress with anger. 

I came out not happy, seeing they're expression alot better, rather smiling. 

"How do I look?" I asked, wondering. 

"THE BEST" The four of them gave me a good thumb sign, making me happy. 

Soon the door opened bring someone unexpected. 

"Hey guys, did you see -?" Onew was literally frozen, seeing me. I was shocked myself, seeing his sudden appreance. 

 

 

Casual clothes wore by Mirai :shirt 

shirt_female.jpgstock photo : Jeans female vest isolated on a backgroundskinny_jeans.jpg

                                       

 

 

 

 

 

      Shirt              vest       skinny jeans

c0678c8bb7348ad0ea0ff524fe6e8adc330460.jRed-Cocktail-Dress.jpgmatthew-williamson-valencia-beaded-cocktmYxNT.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

      Ist dress                        2nd dress                3rd dress                    BEST DRESS

 

 

 




 

-kimyen-

edited by : PrincessKai