Unconsciously Loving You (End)

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

Three days later…

 

“Unnie?  Unnie… Unnie!” Mingkki snapped her fingers in front of Chaerin’s face when she saw that she isn’t paying attention to what she’s saying.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said, Jiyong-oppa called and he’s ordering a small bouquet of roses and he wants you to deliver it personally.”

 

“Oh, okay…  Ah, Mingkki-yah, is Dara-unnie here?”

 

“Yeah, she is.”

 

“Can you ask her if she can deliver what Jiyong-oppa ordered?  I don’t really feel so good.”

 

“But that’s what he said to me, ‘Make sure Chaerin deliver it to me personally, arasso?  Not Dara or you,’ he said.”

 

Chaerin sighed. “Ok fine…  When did Jiyong-oppa became so bossy?”

 

“Unnie, is everything alright?” Minji asked.

 

“I don’t know Mingkki…  I just feel lonely.”

 

“Is this about Seungri-oppa?”

 

Upon hearing his name, her heart beat faster.  Will she tell Minji the truth?

 

“Yes,” Chaerin answered.

 

“It’s been more than a week after the fireworks display show.  What happened unnie?  Ever since that day, you became quiet.  It’s not like you at all.”

 

“Something happened…  between us.”

 

Minji’s eyes widened. “What?! You and Seungri-oppa did it?!” she gasped, even though she knows what really happened.

 

Chaerin’s face was tainted with horror.  “Gong Mingkki!  We did not!”

 

“Just get to the point unnie!”

 

“Fine.  I kissed him. On the lips.”

 

Minji blushed.  She still can’t get over it.  “OMO! Really? Kyaaaaaaaaah~!!!”

 

“But after that I walked away and left him alone.”  Minji can see sadness in her unnie’s eyes.

 

She slapped Chaerin’s arm. “Aw!  What was that for?”

 

“For being such a babo, unnie!”

 

“Yah!  How dare you call your boss like that?!”

 

“I don’t care if you’re my boss, Chaerin-unnie.  All I know is that you like Seungri-oppa, too, and you’re just too in denial to accept that fact.”

 

“No, I don’t like him.  He’s just a friend.” Chaerin still denied it even though what Minji said was like a slap of reality for her.

 

“Yes you do, Chae.  You like him.”  Dara butts in.  “I can’t help but overhear your conversation with Seungri three days ago.  You told him that you should act like the kiss didn’t happen.  Chaerin, did you ever thought that you can hurt him because of what you did?”

 

“Unnie, I… I don’t know what to do anymore.”

 

“In the first place, why did you kiss him?” Dara asked.  Chaerin felt like she was in a hot seat because of this sudden interrogation.

 

“Honestly, I…  I wanted to feel what it feels like, being kissed by Seungri…”  Chaerin covered her face. “Argh… Unnie, I’m embarrassed!”

 

Dara smiled. “Don’t be, CL-roo.  You’re just in love.” She patted her head.

 

“Aing, unnie…” Chaerin said.  “I’m gonna prepare what Jiyong-oppa has ordered, okay?”

 

“Okay, just be true to what you’re feeling.” Dara winked.

 

-----

 

“Seungri, come here in the office. Now.” He heard his hyung said in the phone.

 

“Why?” Seungri asked, confused.

 

“I just need to talk to you about the novel you’re doing.”

 

Seungri pinched the bridge of his nose.  He knows his delayed and he doesn’t want to talk to his boss about it.  But he doesn’t have a choice.

 

“What time do you want me to go there?” he asked again.

 

“Didn’t you hear me? I said now.” Jiyong’s voice was scary it sent chills down his spine.

 

“Okay, okay. Mian hyung.” and the line was cut. “When did he become so bossy?”

 

-----

 

Chaerin parked the car in front of Jiyong’s office.  Her eyebrows met when she saw through the windows that there weren’t any people in the lobby.  But she still continued to walk in.

 

Her legs automatically stopped when she saw a man sitting with his back facing her.  She doesn’t need to ask who that person was.  Her heart knew him.

 

Seungri felt that someone was looking at him.  He looked back and saw Chaerin standing not too far from him.  She flinched when their eyes met.

 

His initial reaction was to smile, and he gave Chaerin a wave.  She waved back.

 

Chaerin awkwardly walked to him.  She sat at the chair in front of him.

 

“What are you doing here?” Seungri asked even though he can feel the tension between them.

 

“Jiyong-oppa ordered this small bouquet of roses.  Why aren’t there any people around here?”

 

“That’s the question I have in mind, too.”

 

Silence… then their phones rang.  They both looked at each other upon reading the message that was sent to them by none other than Jiyong.

 

To: Jiyong oppa / Jiyong hyung

You guys are together now right?  Good.  Now take a walk and TALK.

 

Seungri chuckled.  “Now I know why he became so bossy all of a sudden.”

 

Chaerin closed her eyes. “Dara-unnie…”

 

He stood up and stretched.  “Well, let’s settle this then.  I really wanted to talk to you personally anyway.  Come on, let’s take a walk.”

 

Chaerin bit her lips.  She became more nervous than ever.  Well, it’s now or never.

 

She stood up and walked side by side with Seungri as they left the building.

 

They were just walking and no one is trying to break the silence when she noticed that she was still holding on to the roses.

 

“Omo.  I forgot to leave it behind.” she said.

 

“Why did you kiss me, Chaerin?” Seungri asked suddenly.

 

Chaerin stopped from walking and he continued.  She watched his back as he walked.

 

Because I…

 

Seungri turned around with a great distance between them.  He thought he won’t touch her or stand beside her as long as their situation isn’t settled.

 

“Chae, you do know I like you, right?” his voice was louder.

 

She nodded.

 

“I liked you ever since we’re kids.  You know that, too, right?”

 

She nodded again.

 

“Fifteen years.  I have been crushing on you for that long.”

 

She nodded yet again.

 

“Did you know what I felt when you kissed me?”

 

Chaerin bowed.

 

“I felt happy.  And hurt.”  Seungri smiled bitterly.  “Now please tell me, Chae.  Why did you do that?  Did you plan to hurt me or what?”

 

“No!  That wasn’t my intention, Seungri.” She took three steps closer but Seungri stepped back.

 

Chaerin felt like she needs to pour out everything she was feeling.  She wanted him to know the truth.

 

“I was in denial all along,” she started.  “I told myself I will come home because of Dara-unnie, Minji and the flower shop.  I told myself that I shouldn’t feel giddy whenever you tell me that I am the reason why you get inspired.  I told myself that I shouldn’t feel anything for you because you are just a friend.  And that kiss… I did that because I wanted to know what it feels like.”

 

“What it feels like… what?”  Seungri asked dumbfounded.

 

“To be kissed by you, Seungri.”

 

“WHAT?!” he exclaimed.

 

Chaerin chuckled.  “I did that because it’s your fault.  You’ve been messing with my head and my heart since I came home.  And thanks to Dara-unnie and Minji, I have freed what I have been hiding from them and to you.”

 

“And what is that?” Seungri took a step closer.  Man, he knows where this is going but he wanted it to come straight from her lips.

 

“Hmm…  If you get these flowers from me and kiss me, I’ll tell you what that thing is.” She challenged.

 

But Seungri was still standing like a statue away from her.

 

Chaerin scrunched her nose. “Fine, if you don’t want to know then I’ll go home now.” She turned around.

 

“Wait!” Seungri took giant steps towards her.  Now they are standing face to face. “Now, tell me.  What is that thing you’re hiding from me?”

 

“I told you, get these flowers from me and kiss—”

 

Chaerin didn’t have the chance to finish her sentence when Seungri cupped her face and kissed her fully on the lips.  They were both breathless when their lips parted.

 

“Aieru, Seung-chan,” Chaerin whispered.

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t ask me that, you’re Japanese is way better than mine.” She said, lightly hitting his chest.

 

They both grinned.  “Aieruyo, Chaerin-san.” Seungri said.

 

“I know,” Chaerin pecked his lips again.

 

“YEEEEEEEEES~!!!” Seungri suddenly screamed.

 

“Yah!  Don’t make a scandal here! Kyaaaaaaaaaaah! Put me down!” Chaerin screamed when Seungri carried her bridal style.

 

“I have to bring you home now,” Seungri grinned.

 

Chaerin’s eyes widened. “Yah!  What are you thinking!?”

 

“Don’t be scared, sweetheart.  I just need you beside me so that I can finish my novel.”

 

“Ah, I thought you’ll do something bad to me.  I won’t allow that.” Chaerin encircled her arms on his neck.

 

“Well, we can also do that something bad you’re talking about…” he winked.

 

“YAH! ANIYO! I. Don’t. Want!!!”

 

-----

[A/N:]

The story is finished! I am really sorry for not updating for a long long time~ TT__TT I hope you guys like the ending~~~

 

And thanks for waiting! Love you CVILians~ <3