Flirting 101

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

[A/N:]

Hiyaaaah! Sorry for the long absence. Forgive me please! *bows 90 degrees* I am trying my best to get back to my writing mode and this is one of the results! I hope you guys like it though... TT_TT This is on CL's POV. :))

 

-----

 

"Okay girls. Today is Fri-Dare again!"

 

"What are the stats?"

 

"Well, Ssang Park unnies have done their respective dares and I have done mine last week."

 

"Oh, so CL's the only one who's not yet doing a dare? Then there's no need to spin the bottle!"

 

"I knew this would happen but whatevs. What my dare?"

 

My members had a brief meeting and giggled.

 

"Here's your dare CL-roo. We want you to..."

 

~~~

 

"Can you teach me how to flirt?" I blurted out when I finally cornered him in the playroom.

 

His shot at the cue ball missed and his face planted on the billiard table. He looked at me with questioned and bothered eyes though I wanted to laugh how stupid he looked earlier.

 

"Teach you how to what?" he repeated. He stood up straight and leaned on the table. Damn it, just say yes.

 

"I said can you teach me how to flirt?" Please I can't take this anymore. Why, of all people, did they want me to play this dare at him? I swear I'm gonna lock their heads in my arms once I'm done with this.

 

"Me," he pointed at himself. "Teach you," and now he pointed at me. "To flirt?"

 

I nodded fast. "Yes. Exactly."

 

"Why?!"

 

"I just want to... expand my... knowledge in flirting..?" What kind of excuse is that, CL, really?

 

"What? Are you trying to be funny?" he chuckled and shook his head. "No, CL, I won't teach you how to flirt."

 

Aish! And I thought this would be easy since it's him aka The Master of Flirting here in YG!

 

"Why not? You need to help me, please?" Please~ I don't want to lose $250 and clean my members' bathroom!!!

 

"No. That's final."

 

I whined and grabbed his arm. "Please, Seungri, help me. This is going to be between you and me only. I just really need you to teach me how to flirt because I really like this guy and I want him to notice me!" The hell, who's that guy anyway.

 

"Notice you? You're CL, for crying out loud. You're the fierce and y leader of 2NE1, the Baddest Female of Seoul City."

 

"I know but you don't understand~" I don't wanna lose money and clean bathrooms~ "It's a girl thing! It's for my pride! I'll pay you if you teach me!"

 

Seungri pinched the bridge of his nose. "Do you think of me as an service? And in the first place... Why me?"

 

"Because you're good in flirting." I answered nonchalantly. Like duh, everyone knows that. It's like general information already.

 

"Hul."

 

"Just please Seungri~" I faced him, grabbed his collar and jumped like a little girl who's about to pee in her pants. "I told you, I'll pay you."

 

"If I said yes, will you stop bugging me?"

 

"Yes! Yes, I will. I will stop bugging you." I stopped jumping and released his collar from my grip. I smoothed out the fabric of his shirt.

 

I looked at him with my cat-like smile. He looked back, looking confused.

 

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked.

 

"I'm perfectly fine. So will you teach me?"

 

He sighed and scratched his nape. "Fine, fine, I'll teach you what you wanted to know."

 

Oh my ghad thank you! My $250 is safe and I won't clean my members' bathrooms... for now. Because I freakin' need to really attend this flirting session with him. If not... I'll lose my precious $250 and I'll clean my members' bathrooms and I'll be embarrassed my whole life AND I'll be forever marked as the Girl Who Asked For Seungri's Help In Flirting But Didn't Really Let Him Teach Her. Gaah.

 

"Thank you! As promised, I'll pay you."

 

"No need. Don't pay anything."

 

"Come on. I'm gonna take your time. Just think of it as a one-on-one tutorial." I winched at what I said. That doesn't sound really good at all.

 

Seungri looked at me with disbelief then he just laughed. "And you're telling me you're okay. I said, don't pay me, okay? One more persuading and I'll back out."

 

I puffed my cheeks at him. "Fine."

 

"So when do you want this flirting tutorial to happen?"

 

Now. So I'll finish early.

 

"How about later this evening?"

 

"Ooh. Sorry. No can do. I'll be recording my parts later for our new album. But I'm free tomorrow."

 

Ugh. Fine.

 

"Yeah, that's cool with me." Not. Ish.

 

"Where is this tutorial gonna take place?"

 

"How about... your place?" Well, I don't want him to go in my place. I don't want him to stain my squeaky clean apartment.

 

"Sure. I'll--"

 

"Ey, Seungri! Your turn to record!" I turned around and saw Jiyong oppa's head popping out from the recording studio. "Oh? This is a rare scene. Hey, CL."

 

"Hi, oppa."

 

"Anyway, Seungri, come here now."

 

"Yes, hyung. I'll follow."

 

We waited for Jiyong oppa to close the door and I looked back at him.

 

"I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon here in YG, okay?"

 

I nodded. "Yeah sure."

 

He smiled widely at me. "Cool." He straightened up and went beside me. He then whispered in my ear, "It's a date."

 

I got goosebumps when I felt his breath on my skin. I followed him with my eyes as he walked to the recording studio.

 

"That's part of flirting, CL. Close proximity. At least today, you learned something," he winked at me before he entered.

 

Hul. He really is The Master of Flirting.

 

-----

 

The Next Day

 

I was waiting for Seungri to fetch me. I was lounging at the playroom in YG. I know he's here in the building, I just saw him when I arrived. We actually looked like we talked about what to wear because we're both wearing plain white shirts and jeans. Well, I was wearing shorts but still it looked the same.

 

He told me to wait for his text because it'll be too questionable if we'll go to his car together.

 

He has a point there.

 

Bom unnie, Dara unnie and Minji were all happy when I said that we'll have the so-called lesson today. Aish, those three. Who would've thought that those three innocent looking girls aren't so innocent at all.

 

And they were actually teasing me!

 

*Bom imitation* Yah Chaerin-ah! Be sure you'll just do the lesson and no extra-curricular activities! Kekeke~

 

*Dara imitation* Aigoo~ you're gonna spend time with Seungri. What should I say... Oh! Fighting! Kekeke~

 

*Minji imitation* Chaerin unnie and Seungri oppa... Why do I feel that something's gonna happen? Kekeke~

 

Excuuuse me! Me and that... that... Panda?

 

Though I must admit he's getting buff nowadays. And I know he's aware of his handsome face. And that big of his. Hey, I check him out sometimes. I appreciate people's physical attractiveness, too, you know.

 

But me and him as an item? Bleh~

 

Just then, my phone emitted that very familiar LINE alert tone. I checked it out and saw that he lined me.

 

빅뱅 승리

Come down now.

3:08 PM

 

I sent him my reply.

 

CL

ㅇㅋ

Read

3:09 PM

 

I raised my eyebrows. That was fast. He's actually waiting for my reply. Haha!

 

빅뱅 승리

 

 

 

 

 

3:10 PM

 

I laughed when I saw my sticker in our chatbox. Come to think of it, this is the first time we used LINE.

 

I didn't bother to reply. I grabbed my purse and went down on YG's parking lot. What was his car again? Oh yeah, the black Jaguar.

 

When I stepped out of the building, I immediately saw Seungri leaning on his car. He waved at me and I nodded. I looked outside first, thinking that there may be fans waiting. Good thing there's none.

 

Here goes nothing.

 

I walked to him and greeted him. "Hey. Let's go?"

 

"Yeah, let's go." He straightened up and opened the car door for me.

 

"Thanks," I said and went it. He shut the door and walked around to his side. He went in and after a while, we were on the road to his apartment.

 

"So who's this guy you wanna flirt with that you actually seeked help from me to help you in flirting?"

 

"You don't know him. Just don't ask about him." Because he's non-existent!

 

"Fine. You have any rules for this first-and-last flirting lesson you'll have with me?"

 

"Just don't be physical."

 

He chuckled then nodded. "Don't be physical. Got that."

 

I rolled my eyes and looked outside. So did he plan to go physical on me? Playboy.

 

A few minutes of silence and we reached our destination. He parked the car in the basement lot and he opened the door for me again.

 

"Thanks again," I said.

 

"No problemo. Come on, let's go."

 

Seungri lead the way and I just followed him. We rode the elevator quietly. When we reached his floor, he lead the way again and we reached his place.

 

"This is the first time a 2NE1 member will go in my place," he said as he opened the door for me. "And knowing you, you hate filth so I cleaned up a bit."

 

I slipped out of my sneakers and went in. His unit surprisingly looks good. There's a black leather couch, a small coffee table with candles in the middle and a picture of BIGBANG hanging in the living room. There is, of course, a flat screen TV. There are some panda stuff toys displayed; probably he got it from the fans, and YG albums and other collectibles as well. And it's clean. It looks clean and smells clean.

 

I smiled a bit. This! This is perfectly clean for someone who's a neat freak like me.

 

"Wow. It is clean in here." I complimented and flashed a smile at him.

 

He smiled back at me and said, "Make yourself comfortable. I'll get us something to drink. What do you want?"

 

"Do you have beer?" I asked casually. He looked at me again with disbelief.

 

"Beer?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Really. Beer?'

 

"You can just say you don't have beer if you really don't have one." I said as I sat on his couch.

 

"I have beer. I just can't believe that you're asking me for that. Wait here." He walked to the kitchen and I heard his fridge go open and close.

 

What's wrong with me asking for beer?

 

"Here," he appeared in front of me and gave me a can of beer.

 

"Thanks," I grabbed the can and he sat beside me. There's still distance in between us so I didn't really feel awkward.

 

We simultaneously opened the can and drank from it. I squinted with the familiarity of its taste.

 

"Ah~ that hits the spot." I said as I put the can down on the table. I heard him chuckle and did the same.

 

"Wait, are these scented candles?" I asked, pointing at the candles on his coffee table.

 

"Yep. I love scented candles. It calms me down when I had a stressful day."

 

I looked at him with big smile. "I didn't know we have something in common. I love scented candles, too."

 

His eyebrows raised. "Really? Then I'll give you some when my mom comes here. She's my supplier of these."

 

We both laughed. I must say that the air is light around us. I never felt this when I talk to him. Well, we never really talked that long like how I talk to Jiyong oppa and Youngbae oppa.

 

"So let's get this over with," he said after he took another gulp of his beer. "What do you want to know anyway?"

 

"Anything I need to know."

 

"Okay, let's have a situation." He faced me and rested his elbow on the backrest and his head on his palm.

 

"That's sound good to start with."

 

"You're in a club. What are you wearing?"

 

"A sparkly tank top and short shorts with high heels."

 

"Are you trying to sell your body?" he smiled. "You know, not all guys like girls who wear too revealing clothes."

 

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Really? I thought all guys like it like that. Then I'll wear a leather jacket."

 

"That looks fine. Now you saw your prospect. He's looking your way. What are you gonna do?"

 

"I'll pretend I don't see him but I'll walk in front of him."

 

"Wrong. You stare at him and smile. Then you walk pass him. That way, he knows that you like him, too. Guys like challenge."

 

I nodded. Wow, he's really taking this seriously. I wonder what he'll feel if I told him that this is just a dare. Kekeke. I bet he'll hate me for this.

 

"Then I'll do that."

 

"The waiter served you a drink. He said it was from the guy you like. Will you take it or not?"

 

"I'll take it... And I'll look at him with a smile?" I looked at him and he smiled.

 

"Right. Now imagine that I'm the guy."

 

I laughed and grabbed my beer. I drank from it and chuckled. "Sorry about that."

 

He chuckled back. "I know it's funny but what could be better than playing the roles, right? Let me dim the lights so we can get in the mood."

 

He stood up and really dimmed them. I chuckled as I finish the remaining alcohol in my can. He grabbed his can and finished his beer as well.

 

"This is fun," I commented. I do admit, even though we're not that close, I know that Seungri is a really fun guy to be with. He's witty and has enough sense of humor in his body.

 

I laughed at him when he sat on another chair and looked at me while smirking.

 

"Am I embodying the role right? Oh wait, want another beer?"

 

I nodded. "Yeah, so we'll have some props."

 

He got two cans again and gave me one. We opened it at the same time and drank. Seungri sat on the chair again and looked at me.

 

I decided to just play along. Besides, what could possibly go wrong? I looked away from him and sipped from the can.

 

"Hey there, pretty," I felt him sit close to me and he's facing his whole body at me. I looked at him with a smile.

 

"Hi," I answered back.

 

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't be alone in a night like this. Mind if I join you?"

 

I sat facing him and scanned him. "You're already joining me." I said then winked at him. He raised his hand for a high-five and I clapped my hand at his.

 

"That's a good one."

 

"Thank you."

 

"Okay, let's move on. So what's your name?"

 

"Call me CL. And you are?"

 

"Seungri. Nice to meet you." We shook hands and he squeezed mine.

 

"Nice to meet you, too. And don't you think you're holding my hand too long?"

 

"I don't mind holding it all night."

 

I smirked at him and pulled my hand out. "But I do mind."

 

"Good. Hard to get."

 

He was smiling at me but why do I feel like he's really getting serious about this? I'm starting to feel nervous and a bit awkward at the same time. He's too close. I drank a lot to calm myself.

 

I gasped when he tucked my hair behind my ear.

 

"That's a good response as well." He commented.

 

"W-what response?" I tried my best to look back at him.

 

"The sudden intake of breath from your parted lips. And the stutter. Seems like your getting affected."

 

I looked away when I felt my cheeks burn up. Argh! Curse you, Seungri! What the heck is he doing? Is he really flirting with me now?

 

I finished my beer and put the can down on the table. I remained silent as I play with my fingers.

 

"Hey."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Flirt with me."

 

Woah!!! Stop right there!!! My heart almost went out of my chest when I heard him say that. What the hell!!! Asdfghjkl!!!

 

"I-I... I don't know... what to do..." I mumbled.

 

I saw him drink his beer on my peripheral vision and gave me the can. It still have a bit of beer left and it made me look at him.

 

"You still have lots to learn."

 

I looked down but I noticed his lips. It's thin like mine. Lots of people in YG told me that me and Seungri have the same lips especially when we smile that cat-like smile.

 

I saw him gulp and that made me look up at his eyes again.

 

"You don't stare at a guy's lips like that, CL."

 

"Why not?" The innocent me asked.

 

My eyes widen when suddenly I felt his lips on mine. Not that I haven't kissed a guy before. What I mean is... He's Seungri! He's supposed to be teaching me, not kissing me!

 

I felt him moving his lips slowly, like he was asking me to kiss him back. I blinked twice then pushed his chest lightly.

 

He backed away, but still near on my face. I can smell his breath; it's a mixture of mint and beer. It's making me feel... I don't know. It feels different.

 

"I told you, don't go physical..." I whispered at him though I'm staring at his lips again. He bit his lower lip and I unconsciously imitated him and clutched his shirt.

 

"You're doing that again... Don't you know the rule?"

 

"What rule?"

 

"If a girl stares at your lips, kiss her. Because she wanted to be kissed."

 

I chuckled. "Is that rule even real?"

 

"Yes."

 

He then leaned forward and kissed me again, this time, I closed my eyes and responded. My hands gripped his shirt tighter as I felt his hand on my nape.  I tilted my head on one side when I felt him tilt his.

 

"Mm..." I grunted when he nibbled my lower lip and felt his tongue swipe on it lightly. It was making my head feel light that I parted my lips to try to breathe but he slipped his tongue on my mouth.

 

I tasted the beer we drank earlier when I touched his tongue with mine. He groaned and broke the kiss.

 

We were both breathing heavily as we intake as much oxygen as we can. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. I wiped his lower lip with my thumb and that made him smile.

 

"Damn, you're one good kisser," he said.

 

I chuckled and said, "I never knew I was."

 

I felt his arm wrap around my waist and carried me on his lap. I squealed and held on to his shoulders.

 

"Let's break that rule of yours for today."

 

I slapped his cheek lightly. "I'm not gonna have with you, excuse me."

 

Seungri laughed heartily. "I'm not pertaining to that. Let's just... you know... make out."

 

I smiled when he crashed his lips on mine again. I don't know what happened to me but all I know is I'm enjoying what's happening right now.

 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers tangling on his hair and deepening our kiss. I felt his hand cup my . I just let him. We're making out anyway.

 

*rrrrring rrrrring rrrrrring!*

 

"Your phone's ringing..." he said when he broke the kiss but I just kissed him again.

 

*rrrrring rrrrring rrrrring!*

 

He broke it again and whispered, "Answer it..." he trailed butterfly kisses on my jawline and neck that made me moan softly.

 

I grabbed my purse from the couch and fished my phone out. Dara unnie's calling.

 

I wrapped an arm around his shoulders and just let him feast on my neck when I answered unnie's call. What can I do? I love what he doing to me. Kekeke~

 

"Hello..?"

 

"CL-roo! Where are you?" her voice is cheerful.

 

"Still here in... *giggles* Seungri's place."

 

"Yah! Why are you giggling?"

 

"Huh? Oh, nothing!" I pulled his hair and stopped him from kissing my neck. I placed my finger on my lips but he just smirked and continued kissing my neck. I bit my lip to prevent myself from giggling. Or worse, .

 

"Hmm... I'm sensing something CL. What are you two doing?"

 

"He's teaching... me... remember?"

 

"Duh, it's just a dare. But anyway, did you succeed?"

 

"Yes, I did... *giggles* That tickles-- I mean, unie, I'll call you later, okay? Bye~"

 

"Wait, yah!--"

 

I ended the call and threw my phone on his couch. Dara unnie always call when something's happening. I pulled him away again and looked at Seungri with a smile.

 

"You know what, me asking you to teach me how to flirt... It's just a dare that my members gave me. If I didn't do it, I'll pay $250 and clean their bathroom." I said as I draw circles on his nape.

 

"Oh really?" Seungri said, sounding so amused.

 

I nodded. "Yuh. Good thing I did the dare. Kissing you is so much easier." I grinned widely and kissed him again.

 

He broke the kiss and what he told me made me laugh my out.

 

"As your teacher, I say this won't be the last day of your flirting lessons with me."

 

"I agree on that."

 

My phone started to ring again but we didn't care. We're both busy tasting each other's lips. Kekeke.