Unconsciously Loving You (Part 4)

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

One week has passed and both Seungri and Chaerin didn’t know what to do.

 

Seungri can’t continue his novel.  It was almost finished but then he ran out of ideas.  That day, he was just sitting on his bed while staring at his phone.  What happened last week with Chaerin continued to “haunt” him.  He just can’t believe it.  The girl he liked kissed him on the lips then walked away.  It hurts, in a way.  That’s the very reason why he can’t finish his novel.

 

He’s mind was occupied by Chaerin and the kiss.

 

Chaerin, on the other hand, was always in the flower shop.  The day after she kissed Seungri, she talked to Mingkki.

 

“Did you set us up, Mingkki?”

 

“Aniyo, unnie…  I was really there with Dara-unnie!  When we find you with Seungri-oppa, we kinda left the two of you alone…  So it’s kinda like that, too… Mian…  Did something happen between the two of you?”

 

“N-nothing.”

 

She sighed.  She can’t blame Mingkki.  She’s young and she always teases her with Seungri, too.  Now she was just sitting at her mini-office, staring at her phone.

 

Should I apologize to him? she thought.  It was her fault anyway.

 

Chaerin picked her phone and typed in her message.

 

To: Riri

Hey, Seungri… I’m sorry about

 

“Tsk.  No, no…” and she deleted her message.

 

To: Riri

Seungri, it’s been a week and

 

She keeps on deleting the messages she types.  She doesn’t know what to say.

 

“You just have to say sorry,” she told herself.  Caherin picked her phone when it rang, indicating she have a message.

 

Her heart thumped when she saw Seungri’s name.

 

From: Riri

Hey.

 

Chaerin bit her lip.  She sent a reply.

 

To: Riri

Hey…

 

Seungri smiled when he received her message.

 

To: Chae-Chae

What’s up?

 

From: Chae-Chae

Hmmm… Everything’s fine... I guess.

 

To: Chae-Chae

You guess?

 

Chaerin thought that she has to apologize now while given the chance and opportunity.

 

To: Riri

Answer my call, arasso?

 

Seungri’s eyebrows met and he became nervous.  He doesn’t know why when his phone rang and his caller is none other than Chaerin.

 

“Hello?” he answered.

 

“Hey, Seungri.  I need to talk to you.”

 

“This is about last week, right?” he said, putting a hint of humor in his voice.

 

“Y-yeah…  That…”

 

Don’t say sorry.  Please. Seungri thought as he waited for Chaerin to talk.

 

“About the… uhm… kiss…  I want to apologize.  I shouldn’t have done that.”

 

Seungri closed his eyes.  He just felt a crack in his heart.

 

“And, can we act like it didn’t happen?”

 

He smiled bitterly, saying to himself that the girl he likes would never like him back.

 

“Sure.  No problem.  And I accept the apology.”

 

Chaerin smiled. “Thanks, Seungri.”

 

“As long as it’s you.”

 

She bit her lips as she heard the sadness in his voice.  She knew she had hurt him.  She almost wanted to take the apology back.

 

“Ah, I have to go Seungri, there’s a customer.  I’ll see you when I see you.  Bye.”

 

“Ok.  Bye.” And she hung up.

 

Seungri held his head with both of his hands while his thighs supported his elbows.  He sighed deeply.

 

“It’s over.”

 

-----

 

“Unnie! Unnie stop shaking me!” Mingkki held Dara’s hands that are in her shoulders.  They overheard Chaerin’s phone call with Seungri and now they can’t calm themselves.

 

“Oh my gahd! Chaerin you babo!” Dara whispered, her cheeks flushed.

 

“Unnie, what are we going to do?  Seungri-oppa was certainly hurt, I’m very sure of that!  We have to do something!”

 

“Of course he’s hurt!  The girl he liked just kissed him and said sorry!  We have to do something!”

 

“That’s what I said, unnie!”

 

“I know!”

 

“Unnie!”

 

“What?!”

 

“This conversation is going nowhere!”

 

“Aish!” Dara fished her phone out and called someone.

 

“Unnie, I want Chaerin-unnie and Seungri-oppa to be together!”

 

“Me too, Mingkki-yah.  Me too – ah, yeoboseyo?  Neh, Jiyong-ah!  This is Dara.  I need your help…  This is about Seungri and Chaerin.”