You

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

 

[A/N:]

This song is my inspiration for this one shot.

You by Amy Lee of Evanescence.

All texts that are in bold - italic were some of the lyrics.

Enjoy! Comments are very mush appreciated. ♥

 

-----

 

 

 

[Chae Rin’s POV]

 

“Where the hell is that guy?” I was pacing back and forth in front of a boutique in the mall where my boyfriend, Seungri, told me to wait for him.  We’re going to meet today for our 3rd year anniversary.

 

Three years.  It’s been that long since we became a couple.  In those three years we shared happiness and love for each other.  We’ve been through ups and downs, but those experiences made our relationship stronger than before.

 

I love Seungri so much.  And I know how much he loves me, too.  We wouldn’t go for so long if we don’t love each other, right? Kekeke~

 

But he’s already 30 minutes late!  He knows how I hate people who are late! Grr~

 

I texted him a bunch of times already and you know what, there isn’t a single reply!

 

I promise if I see him right now, I’ll smack his head!

 

My phone rang and I saw a message from him.  At last!

 

From:  My Baby Panda ♥

 

I’m sorry I’m late, babe.  Wait for me on the bench near the boutique.

 

Hmp!  Okay fine.  I sat at the bench where he told me to sit when an announcement was made.  My heart started to beat fast when I heard the familiar voice.

 

Hello?  Is this thing on already – oh it is?  I can speak now right?  Okay.

 

What the hell is Seungri doing?

 

I saw everyone in mall stopped and looked up, as if they can see the speakers and the one who’s talking.

 

Lee Chae Rin.  I know you’re down there somewhere.  I know I made you wait and I’m very sorry.  I just… I just need to do this so please listen…

 

I remained sitting at the bench; my heart is pounding so fast that I won’t be surprised if it jumps out of my chest.

 

It’s our 3rd year anniversary now.  Thank you for the happy memories we’ve made, I will never forget them, ever, in my entire life.  We’ve been through a lot.  But those never became something worth to end our relationship. Instead, it made us stronger.

 

I bit my lip and smiled.  I was hearing murmurs around me saying, “Oh isn’t that lovely?”, “I wish my boyfriend will do this to me, too.”, “Ain’t in romantic?”, “Who’s the lucky girl?”

 

But I don’t want you to be my girlfriend anymore.

 

Me, and every single person in the mall gasped.  I covered my mouth with my hands and the tears automatically flowed freely from my eyes.

 

And I don’t want to be your boyfriend anymore, too.

 

I continued crying my eyes out.  I don’t care if the people around me will see me in this state.

 

How dare him, breaking up with me in public and in our third year anniversary, too.  He could have just spoken with me privately, not like this.

 

I wiped my tears and stood up, planning to leave.  Hearing them say, “Oh she’s the girl.”, “Her boyfriend’s a jerk!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because I want you to be my wife.  And I want me to be your husband.

 

That made me stop at my tracks.  Gasps were again heard everywhere and everyone is looking at me now.

 

What did he just said?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I want to spend my forever with you.  When we’re together, I feel perfect.  When I’m pulled away from you I fall apart.  All you say is… sacred… to me.

 

My knees wobbled and I sat down again.  My tears of sadness became tears of joy.  He’s not breaking up with me. He’s… He’s proposing.

 

Chae Rin, you know you’re all that I live for.  You know I’d die just to hold you, stay with you.  Somehow I’ll show you that you are my night sky. And the only way is that for you to marry me.  I’ve always been right behind you. Now I’ll always be right beside you…

 

I sensed that there’s someone looking at me and I looked up, only to see him, far from me.  Seungri…  He’s smiling at me.  I smiled back and stood up.  I want to run to him and hug him as tightly as I can.

 

He motioned me to stay at my place, I nodded.

 

As he walked to me, his voice continued to fill the mall.

 

Because of you, I always have every reason to wake up every day.  I have a reason to live happily.  Now that you love me, I love myself.

 

He’s now standing in front of me, looking at me with his eyes full of love.  He raised a hand and wiped my tears away.

 

I never thought I would say this. I never thought there’d be you.

 

“Chae Rin-ah,” he called once the audio finished.

 

“I h-hate you,” I said, my tears were flowing again.  “You made me wait.  I thought you broke up with me… but –”

 

“Ssshh… I’m sorry for making you wait, but it is true that I don’t want you to be my girlfriend anymore.  You heard it earlier, didn’t you?  Or you weren’t listening?” he teased.

 

I hit his arm.  “Of course I listened.”

 

“Good.  And now,” collective gasps from all the witnesses were heard once again when Seungri kneeled in front of me, holding a ring.

 

“Seungri…” I’m crying again.  I so love this guy in front of me!

 

“Lee Chae Rin, I love you so much.  You are my life now.  Will you marry me?”

 

“OMG that’s so romantic!”

 

“I want a boyfriend like him!”

 

“She’s so lucky!”

 

“Say yes girl!”

 

Oh you don’t have to ask me. But you asked so… YES. YES I WILL MARY YOU,” I answered and he put on the ring on my finger.

 

He stood up and hugged me.  We heard cheers and claps.

 

“I love you so much, Chae Rin,” he whispered.

 

“I love you more,” I replied.

 

Seungri held me on my shoulders and gave a small distance between us.

 

“Miss Lee Chae Rin and soon-to-be Mrs. Lee Seunghyun.  I knew you were for me from the beginning.”

 

“Why is that?”

 

“Because you’re already using my surname,” he winked.

 

“Very fun –”

 

I was cut-off when I felt his lips on mine.

 

Who am I to not respond?  Of course I kissed him back!  I’m his fiancé now!

 

“I love you,” he said once again.  “And I’ll keep saying that every single day.”

 

 

 

 

-----

 

I woke up and the darkness welcomed me.

 

“A dream,” I whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re still awake?” I felt an arm wrap around my waist and Seungri nuzzled his face on my neck beside me.

 

“I dreamt of that day once again,” I said as I hugged him back and faced him.  His eyes were closed and I had the chance to stare at him.

 

“What day?” he asked.

 

“The day when you proposed to me.”

 

He slowly opened his eyes and he stared at me, too.  He smiled lazily.

 

“That was like, five years ago.”

 

It’s my turn to smile. “I guess I dreamt of it because it’s one of the happiest moments in my life.”

 

“And your happiest moment is?”

 

“Do you really have to ask that?  Of course it’s when I married you, you panda.”

 

Seungri chuckled and pulled me closer.  He gave me a peck on the lips.

 

“Let’s sleep now, neh?” he said as he closed his eyes.

 

“Seungri…”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I love you.”

 

He opened his eyes and kissed me on the lips.

 

“I love you more.”

 

We hugged each other tightly until we fall asleep.

 

I was almost asleep when we heard a cry.

 

“Aigoo~ baby’s crying again…” I said as I released myself from his embrace and sat up.

 

“I’ll go with you,” Seungri sat up, too.

 

“Okay.”

 

And we went to our baby’s room sleepy… but contented.