BUSTED!

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

DAY 1: CAFETERIA

 

“It’s been a long time since we ate here together,” T.O.P suddenly spoke, when every BIGBANG member were laughing.

 

“Aigoo, hyung… You missed us that much?” Daesung asked.

 

“Of course I miss my dongsaengs.  Even the 2NE1 girls,” he replied.

 

“Speaking of 2NE1, I miss my Dara-noona,” Seungri butted in.

 

It’s a known fact that Dara is Seungri’s favorite noona and Seungri is Dara’s favorite maknae.  They really have a close relationship like that of brothers and sisters.

 

“’Miss them too,” Ji Yong and Youngbae said in chorus.

 

“I miss Bom-noona’s 8D-ness and Minji’s aegyo,” Seungri continued.

 

“How about CL?” Ji Yong teased.

 

“Pft.  You’re asking me if I miss that… that girl? ”

 

“Yeah.  We miss your constant bickering with her especially when she’s giving you a whack on the head.”

 

The members laughed leaving Seungri a bit annoyed.

 

“Well, CL is so –”

 

“So what, Seungri-yah?” CL’s cold voice was heard from where they are.  They turned their heads only to see 2NE1 standing not too far from them.

 

Seungri’s eyes lit up when he saw his Dara-noona.

 

“Noona!” he called and waved.

 

“Annyeong Seungri-yah,” Dara waved back and smiled.

 

“Yah, you’re not answering my question,” CL snapped.

 

Seungri smirked. “Why are you so curious anyway?  It’s nothing, really.  Just because you heard your name from me, you became so interested.”

 

“Why you –” CL was about to lay her hands on Seungri when Bom stopped her.

 

“CL, we came here to eat, not you to have another bickering session with Seungri.”

 

“He’s testing my patience again.  What if he’s telling something bad about me?”

 

“Well I was about to – ack!  Yah! What’s that about?!” Seungri massaged his head when CL whacked his head.

 

“For you being a jerk!”

 

“You’re calling me a jerk?”

 

“Aren’t you?”

 

“Of course not!”

 

“And cats fly!”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

 

“Gahd!  Can’t you read between the lines?!”

 

“Hey, let’s buy some popcorn,” T.O.P whispered to Daesung as they watched yet another entertaining moment from Seungri and CL.

 

-----

 

DAY 2: LEISURE ROOM

 

CL was reading a magazine while sitting at the circular couch at the leisure room.  She saw someone arrived but didn’t even bother to look at who came.

 

The person who came went to the music player and played “What Can I Do” by Seungri.

 

She took a peek at who played it.  She rolled her eyes when she saw that the one that sang the song was there.

 

Seungri then sat down while bobbing his head to the beat of his song.  He just realized that CL’s there also.  He grinned and stared at her.  He just wanted to piss her off again.

 

CL flinched, feeling that someone was staring at her.  She hates that feeling.  Because of instinct, she looked at Seungri, who is staring at her with an annoying smirk on his face.

 

“What are you looking at?” she asked grimly.

 

“I think the correct question is who I am looking at,” his grin widens.

 

“Stop looking at me.”

 

“Why?  Feeling uncomfortable?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then I’ll stare some more.”

 

CL’s eyes turned into slits.

 

“Ooooh~ you angry, baddest female?”

 

“If you want to piss me off, fine, you win.”

 

“Aaw~ don’t be like that CL.  It’s not like you.”

 

“Jerk.”

 

“’Heard that before.”

 

“ert.”

 

“W-what?”

 

It’s CL’s turn to grin. “You heard me.”

 

“Oh no you didn’t.”

 

“I didn’t what?”

 

“You did not just call me a ert.”

 

“Hmmm… Uhm, I just did?”

 

Seungri’s eyes turned into slits this time.

 

CL smiled sweetly. “Aaw~ you mad, strong baby?”

 

“Wow, you never really get tired of pissing each other, huh?” Seungri and CL looked at the source of the voice and saw Teddy.

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Hyung!”

 

Teddy laughed.  “Just continue what you’re doing.  Don’t mind me here.”

 

-----

 

DAY 3: DANCE STUDIO

 

Daesung was on his way to the dance studio when he passed by CL.  Her eyebrows are knitted, her fringe a little out of place and she’s whispering some incoherent words while wiping the sides of her lips.

 

He noticed her lips. Man, those lips are SOOO RED.

 

“How many layers of lipstick did she apply?” he thought.

 

“Hi CL!” he greeted, trying to make her feel a bit okay because he can see something’s wrong with her.

 

CL looked at him with panic in her eyes but it disappeared easily.  She managed to give her Daesung-oppa a tight smile. “O-oh, hi oppa!”

 

“Is something wrong?” Daesung asked, smoothing her bangs as he spoke.

 

“N-nothing, everything’s fine oppa. Hehehe~ thank you…” she laughed but even in her own ears it sounds nervous and shaky.

 

“O~kay, if you say so.  See yah,” he raised his hand and headed to the dance studio.

 

He opened the door and saw a raging dragon.

 

“Hyung, I’m very sorry I’m late,” he apologized, thinking that he’s the reason why his hyung is angry.

 

“It’s okay Daesung, at least you texted me that you’re gonna be late.  But Seungri…”

 

“Uh-oh.  Where the hell are you Seungri?”

 

But after a few minutes, the door opened and revealed Seungri.

 

“Yah maknae-ah!  I told you not to be late right?  But guess what, you’re late!” Ji Yong exclaimed.

 

“Sorry, hyung.”

 

“What’s that?” the leader grabbed Seungri’s chin and looked at the maknae’s lips.

 

“N-nothing hyung,” Seungri pulled away and tried to wipe the RED STAIN in his lips.

 

Daesung’s eyebrows raised but he smiled when realization struck him. He chuckled at what he thought.

 

He stood up, draped his arm over Seungri’s shoulder and gave him a handkerchief.

 

Seungri accepted the handkerchief and wiped his lips.

 

“Dongsaeng-ah.”

 

“Neh, hyung?” Seungri looked at Daesung, still wiping his lips.

 

“Never, I mean, never kiss a girl when her lips are coated with super red lipstick, arasso?  If you don’t want to get busted,” he then winked at him and patted his shoulders.

 

“H-hyung, i-i-it’s not like t-that,” Seungri stuttered.

 

Daesung chuckled.  “No worries, Seungri-yah.  Yours and CL’s secret is safe with me.”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Don’t try to deny it Seungri.  I saw her earlier before I went here.”

 

Seungri sighed in defeat.

 

“Aigoo~ my dongsaeng-ah… HA HA HA HA HA!” Daesung laughed out loud.

 

“Yah, maknaes!  What are you doing over there?! Practice will start now!”

 

“Neh hyung!!!”

 

 

 

“Never thought that one day, the dog will kiss the cat…” Daesung thought.

 

 

-----

 

[A/N:]

 

Just a random story. XD

This story has been stuck in my mind for hours that I have to write it down even though it doesn't have the usual cheesy lines... Kekeke~