BUSTED! (Alternate Semi-Rated Ending)

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

[A/N:]

Annyeong!  In the last oneshot that I have posted, I didn't wrote what really happened intentionally.  I'll leave that part to you guys, so be free to imagine how they kissed! Keke~

So this one is the same story as before but with a different ending.  Look up there and you'll see "alternate semi-rated ending".  It's not that "For Adults Only". I just... just read it. XD

 

-----

 

DAY 1: CAFETERIA

 

“It’s been a long time since we ate here together,” T.O.P suddenly spoke, when every BIGBANG member were laughing.

 

“Aigoo, hyung… You missed us that much?” Daesung asked.

 

“Of course I miss my dongsaengs.  Even the 2NE1 girls,” he replied.

 

“Speaking of 2NE1, I miss my Dara-noona,” Seungri butted in.

 

It’s a known fact that Dara is Seungri’s favorite noona and Seungri is Dara’s favorite maknae.  They really have a close relationship like that of brothers and sisters.

 

“’Miss them too,” Ji Yong and Youngbae said in chorus.

 

“I miss Bom-noona’s 8D-ness and Minji’s aegyo,” Seungri continued.

 

“How about CL?” Ji Yong teased.

 

“Pft.  You’re asking me if I miss that… that girl? ”

 

“Yeah.  We miss your constant bickering with her especially when she’s giving you a whack on the head.”

 

The members laughed leaving Seungri a bit annoyed.

 

“Well, CL is so –”

 

“So what, Seungri-yah?” CL’s cold voice was heard from where they are.  They turned their heads only to see 2NE1 standing not too far from them.

 

Seungri’s eyes lit up when he saw his Dara-noona.

 

“Noona!” he called and waved.

 

“Annyeong Seungri-yah,” Dara waved back and smiled.

 

“Yah, you’re not answering my question,” CL snapped.

 

Seungri smirked. “Why are you so curious anyway?  It’s nothing, really.  Just because you heard your name from me, you became so interested.”

 

“Why you –” CL was about to lay her hands on Seungri when Bom stopped her.

 

“CL, we came here to eat, not you to have another bickering session with Seungri.”

 

“He’s testing my patience again.  What if he’s telling something bad about me?”

 

“Well I was about to – ack!  Yah! What’s that about?!” Seungri massaged his head when CL whacked his head.

 

“For you being a jerk!”

 

“You’re calling me a jerk?”

 

“Aren’t you?”

 

“Of course not!”

 

“And cats fly!”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

 

“Gahd!  Can’t you read between the lines?!”

 

“Hey, let’s buy some popcorn,” T.O.P whispered to Daesung as they watched yet another entertaining moment from Seungri and CL.

 

-----

 

DAY 2: LEISURE ROOM

 

CL was reading a magazine while sitting at the circular couch at the leisure room.  She saw someone arrived but didn’t even bother to look at who came.

 

The person who came went to the music player and played “What Can I Do” by Seungri.

 

She took a peek at who played it.  She rolled her eyes when she saw that the one that sang the song was there.

 

Seungri then sat down while bobbing his head to the beat of his song.  He just realized that CL’s there also.  He grinned and stared at her.  He just wanted to piss her off again.

 

CL flinched, feeling that someone was staring at her.  She hates that feeling.  Because of instinct, she looked at Seungri, who is staring at her with an annoying smirk on his face.

 

“What are you looking at?” she asked grimly.

 

“I think the correct question is who I am looking at,” his grin widens.

 

“Stop looking at me.”

 

“Why?  Feeling uncomfortable?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Then I’ll stare some more.”

 

CL’s eyes turned into slits.

 

“Ooooh~ you angry, baddest female?”

 

“If you want to piss me off, fine, you win.”

 

“Aaw~ don’t be like that CL.  It’s not like you.”

 

“Jerk.”

 

“’Heard that before.”

 

“ert.”

 

“W-what?”

 

It’s CL’s turn to grin. “You heard me.”

 

“Oh no you didn’t.”

 

“I didn’t what?”

 

“You did not just call me a ert.”

 

“Hmmm… Uhm, I just did?”

 

Seungri’s eyes turned into slits this time.

 

CL smiled sweetly. “Aaw~ you mad, strong baby?”

 

“Wow, you never really get tired of pissing each other, huh?” Seungri and CL looked at the source of the voice and saw Teddy.

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Hyung!”

 

Teddy laughed.  “Just continue what you’re doing.  Don’t mind me here.”

 

-----

 

DAY 3: PARKING LOT, LATE NIGHT

 

Jiyong made his way to the parking lot.  He thought of going back home, now that he’s feeling really tired.  His body is searching for the comfort of his bed.  As he walked silently, he shoved his hands in his pockets.

 

When he arrived at the parking lot, he saw Seungri’s car not too far from his.  He shrugged his shoulders and went to his Bentley.  He fished his keys in his right pocket and opened the car door.

 

He sat down, inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly.  Man, he’s just so tired.

 

He was about to start the engine when his eyes caught something moving in Seungri’s car.  He looked at it and saw that the backseat’s door is slowly opening and Seungri went out while buttoning his polo.

 

Jiyong’s forehead knotted, confused on what’s Seungri doing in the backseat.

 

“Oh ,” his question was answered when he saw CL coming out of the backseat, too, combing her long, a little bit tangled hair with her fingers.  She then smoothed out her skirt.

 

Seungri closed the door and leaned against the car, pulling CL closer to his.  He wrapped his arms around CL’s waist and CL wrapped her arms around Seungri’s neck.

 

Jiyong only sees Seungri’s face but he can see that he is smiling.

 

Jiyong’s eyes widen when Seungri exchanged their position, with CL leaning against the car.  Seungri leaned down his face and Jiyong just saw his maknae and 2NE1’s leader making out at YG’s parking lot.

 

Jiyong grinned, thinking that Seungri and CL just did it inside a car.

 

“You’ve got some explaining to do,” he said, imagining that Seungri can hear him.

 

After that long liplock session between the two, CL hugged Seungri and gave him a last peck on the lips before walking away.  CL passed by Jiyong’s car.   Thank God his windows are heavily tinted.

 

He looked at Seungri; the man was now leaning against the car once again, his face wearing a contented smile.

 

Jiyong thought of texting the maknae, which he did.

 

To:  Maknae Seungri

 

Yah, meet me at the studio. Ppali.  Don’t keep me waiting.

 

As he watched Seungri fishing out his phone and reading his message, he grinned upon seeing Seungri’s face.

 

When Seungri passed by Jiyong’s car, he honked and made Seungri jump out of nervousness.

 

Jiyong went down the car and walked to Seungri, draping his arm over his shoulder.  He messed his hair.

 

“You are such a ert.”

 

“W-what are you t-talking about, hyung?”

 

“Aigoo~ doing it on the backseat of your car?!”

 

Seungri remained silent upon hearing his hyung.

 

“Don’t try to deny it, Seungri.  I saw it, you and CL went down from the backseat.”

 

Seungri sighed.

 

“I don’t know how it happened, since last two days you two are always clashing then I suddenly saw you being too intimate with each other.  But your secret’s safe with me.”

 

Seungri smiled at his hyung, even though he’s still nervous that his hyung knew what he and CL are doing.  “Thanks hyung.”

 

“Just always use protection, arasso?”

 

“Hyung!”

 

“What?” Jiyong pushed him away and went in his car. “Go home.  Use your car.”

 

He started the engine and drove away, leaving Seungri is his spot.

 

 

 

“Never thought that the cat and dog are the real lovebirds afterall.”

 

 

 

-----

 

Actually this is the original plot I have in mind.  It's not that good, I know.  I just wanted to troll, if you could call this trolling.  I don't know.  I'm just crazy maybe.  I've been listening to Crayon too much.  And then Dara made her Twitter.

Yeah.  I think I just have my Cray On and my Krungkrung side is attacking. XD

I'll just leave the parts I intentionally didn't wrote in your imagination.  So we can have a lot of possibilities and you can have your own version of it, too! Haha! XD