T-Shirt

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

[A/N:] Just a short one inspired by the chorus of T-Shirt by Shontelle. Comments are valued like treasure. Hehe! Thanks and I hope y'all like it! ^_^

 

-----

Nothing feels right when I'm not with you

Sick of this dress and these Jimmy Choos

Takin' them off 'cause I feel a fool

Try'na dress up when I'm missin' you

Imma step out of this lingerie

Curl up in a ball with something Hanes

In bed I lay

With nothing but your t-shirt on

 

-----

 

From: Soojoo

 

Hey, CL! I heard you're in Korea already. Let's go to Club NB tonight! We missed you!

 

 

This was the message that woke me up from my almost twelve-hours of sleep.

 

This morning, I just got home from attending the New York Fashion Week in the US and the jet lag is killing me so I decided to sleep as soon as I arrived home.

 

Now I'm thinking if I should join them or not.

 

 

To: Soojoo

 

Let me think about it, Soo. I'm still tired from flight. But I missed you, too. ^^

 

 

I wanna see them, too, but I honestly want to see that one person first.

 

It has been a while since I last saw him. We haven't been able to see each other for our schedules always contradict each other. We would only have five-minute long calls and a bit of texting as well.

 

But I wanna see him in person. I want to hug him, and kiss him, and tell him how much I missed him. I haven't told him that I'm home. I don't want to ruin his schedule. But it's me who's suffering from it...

 

I decided to call him but he ain't answering. I knew it. He's busy. As always.

 

With a sigh, I decided to go with Soojoo tonight. I stood up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom for a shower.

 

After taking a bath, I entered my walk-in closet and looked for a cool ensemble for the night. I tried lots of clothes but nothing seems to strike my fancy.

 

I sighed for the second time and hanged the clothes back on their respective racks again.

 

Tsk. I really don't know what to wear tonight. Maybe I'll just take a pass on the clubbing. I grabbed my phone and texted Soojoo.

 

 

To: Soojoo

 

Sorry, girl. I can't go tonight. My body ain't allowing me. I'll just see you soon. XOXO

 

 

And with that finalizing everything, I opened my special drawer. It's actually my drawer filled with some stashed shirts of him.

 

Every time I go on a trip overseas, I never forget to bring two or more of his shirts, depending on how long I'll be staying in a place.

 

I wear it every time I go to sleep so that I won't miss him that much. His scent is stuck on his shirts and I love it. It makes me feel that he's hugging me and it actually helps me fall asleep.

 

I grabbed one out of my drawer and smiled.

 

“I told you, stop stealing my shirts...” He would always tell me with a childish pout on his lips. I would just peck that stupidly cute pout away from his face and he won't talk about it again. But on the next day, he would tell that to me again, and he would do the same thing. I know he always do that for the sake of having me kiss his lips. But I don't mind it at all.

 

I sniffed the shirt first before putting it on. I loved how it hangs on my body freely and it ends just below my .

 

It would always make me feel at home when I wear his clothes but today, it made me feel more homesick.

 

Because I know I am home... But it's him that I want to see.

 

I stepped out of my closet and turned off all the lights. I found my way on my bed and lied down with nothing but his t-shirt on.

 

I sighed again and caressed the left side of my bed, his side whenever he would stay for the night.

 

I missed how he pulls me close and hugs me tight, how his touch activates every cell in my body, how he whispers his I love you's in my ear every time we get a little fiery in bed, and how he looks like sleeping when I wake up before him in the morning.

 

Being a celebrity is tough. You don't get to see your love whenever you want to. And it's much more difficult when he's a celebrity as well.

 

I was feeling a little bit sleepy when I heard my door opened and closed. It made my heart beat quickened.

 

Only one person knows my passcode.

 

I looked at my room's door in the dark, expecting that someone'll come in.

 

And I wasn't wrong.

 

The dim light outside my room gave me a reason to see his silhoutte. It doesn't take me a second to think. I know it's him.

 

When he closed the door, I hurriedly sat up and turned my lamp on. He made his way on my side of the bed and sat down.

 

Finally, the light gave me his features and I smiled widely.

 

It's him.

 

It's really him.

 

"Seungri..."

 

"Sorry if I didn't answered your call. I was busy..."

 

I nodded. "It's okay. I understand."

 

He smiled at me and held my hand. "Welcome home, Chaerin. I missed you so much."

 

I felt my chest tighten with joy as I heard sincere longing from his voice.

 

"I missed you, too, Seungri..." I said, my hand involuntarily went up to his face and caressed his cheek.

 

He closes his eyes as he sighed, lightly nuzzling his cheek against my palm. When he opened his eyes, his sight went down on my body and looked at me again. He pouted and said, "I told you, stop stealing my shirts."

 

I laughed when I heard his infamous statement, cupped his cheeks, and pecked his lips. But he held my nape in place and kissed me.

 

Who am I to resist? I missed everything about my man.

 

I kissed him back, trying to tell him that I missed him so much through my kiss.

 

I then felt him pushing me down and my arms s its way to his neck.

 

We breathed when we broke the kiss. He always leaves me breatheless whenever he kiss me.

 

"You wouldn't mind if I take my shirt off of you, do you?"

 

"Of course not. Why would I? It's your shirt anyway."

 

We smirked at each other and I pulled him down and kissed him.

 

I felt his hand wander under my... I mean, his shirt. I sighed in contentment against his mouth. The touch that I missed so much is making me feel all alive and sensitive again...

 

I gasp, moan and sigh at the little pinches and squeezes he does on my body and it started a fire inside me...

 

What I know for sure is I'm gonna hear him whisper I love you in my ear again... and I'll see him tomorrow morning beside me.

 

With that summarizing what would happen... Will you excuse us, please? We're going to have our “Do Not Disturb” moment now.