Unconsciously Loving You (Part 3)

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

From: Mingkki

 

Unnie!  Let us watch the fireworks display tonight!  Meet me at the Han River at 7:30PM.  We will wait for you! Mwah! <3

 

Chaerin smiled upon reading Minji’s text to her.  She bit her lips as she typed in her reply.

 

To: Mingkki

 

Ok Mingkki-yah~~~ unnie will come! See you later! :)

 

“What to wear… Hmm…” Chaerin looked at the wall clock and saw that it’s already 5PM.  She thought that even though she will just meet with Minji, she still have to look pretty.

 

She started to look through her clothes and after a few minutes, she decided to wear her white flowy dress, and she picked her favorite leather jacket and 3-inch wedge to match.

 

Chaerin prepared herself and at 7PM, she went off from her house to the Han River via a taxi cab.  At exactly 7:30PM, she was there.  Chaerin saw that there are people, mostly couples, who are waiting for the fireworks display.

 

“Chaerin?”

 

She flinched when she heard that voice.  She looked behind and saw him.

 

“Seungri!  W-w-what are you doing here?”

 

Chaerin didn’t know why but her heart started to beat harder inside her chest.  She saw Seungri studying her from head to toe.  She felt conscious.

 

“Why—”

 

“You look stunning, Chae.”

 

Seungri cut her off when he saw she was about to talk.  She just looks gorgeous as ever.

 

He looked at her face and he noticed her flushed cheeks as she tuck her hair behind her ear.

 

He felt like melting.

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

 

“Ah… Mingkki texted me and invited me to watch the fireworks display with her.  How about you?”

 

“Would you believe that she invited me here, too?”

 

“Really?  Then where is she?”

 

“I don’t know.  Maybe she’s on that crowd right there.  Come on, let’s find her.”  Seungri ushered her to come to that certain spot near the river.

 

He held her arm and Chaerin felt like she was stunned.

 

What on earth is happening?

 

The crowd ooh-ed when the first firework showed itself on the starless night sky.  Seungri and Chaerin stopped at their tracks and stared at the fireworks display.

 

It’s beautiful.  It’s like paint of different colors are being splashed across a black canvass then later vanishing.

 

“Wow…” Chaerin breathed in amusement.  Seungri looked at her.  She was smiling just like a little kid.  The light from the fireworks shaded her profile.  He only has one word to describe her right now – breath-taking.

 

Chaerin felt Seungri looking at her that was why she looked at him, too.  She felt that warm feeling in her cheeks again as they stared at each other.

 

He was about to say something when a commotion happened in the crowd.

 

“Haa!  Party’s over people!” a group of guys started to shoo away the spectators.

 

Feeling very protective towards Chaerin, Seungri held her hand tightly and squeezed the both f them out of the crowd.

 

They walked as far as possible from the crowd.  Chaerin looked at their clasped hands.  She stopped walking and Seungri looked at her questioningly.

 

They just stood there, hands still holding.  Chaerin looked up at him.  She didn’t know why but she started to have this courage building up inside her.  And there were questions on her mind.

 

“Chae,” Seungri said.  “What’s the matter?”

 

She didn’t answer; rather she just looked at Seungri in the eyes.

 

Chaerin then took one step closer to Seungri, then another, and another.  Seungri was taken aback to what Chaerin was doing and she just held Seungri’s hand tighter.

 

Seungri’s eyes went wide when he suddenly felt Chaerin’s lips on his.  His mind went blank.  He doesn’t know what to do.

 

Chaerin moved her lips slowly but when she felt that Seungri was about to respond, her eyes automatically opened and she pulled away.

 

Without looking at Seungri, she walked out as fast as she can while touching her lips.

 

Seungri, on the other hand, was like a statue while watching the girl he likes walk away from him.

 

“She just kissed me,” he told himself while touching his lips, too.

 

He didn’t know what to feel that moment.  Should he be happy that she kissed her?  Or should he be sad because she walked out from him?

 

 

-----

Heeeey~!!! >< Frst of all I want to say SORRY to all of you guys~ I know I haven't updated for a LOOOOOOONG time. I can't manage my time wisely~ school is ugh. T__T

 

So sorry for this short update too. Huhuhuhu~