Unconsciously Loving You (Part 1)

SkyPanda Love Oneshot Collection

 

[A/N:]

Hey CVILians.  Sorry for not updating for a long long long time... :(

So here is a story that has been bugging me for how many weeks.  This is a multi-shot so expect a part 2 and 3... and 4.. I don't know. XD It's actually based on a Japanese movie that I have watched entitled "Love Come".  I'l just change some parts~

And I would like to thank @nansura1 for allowing me to use her super duper ultra mega cute cute giddy giddy Ririn manip! *O*

 

-----

 

“Come on, Seungri.  Think.”

 

Seungri wanted to pull all his hair out, thinking that it may help him in extracting some hidden storylines at the back of his head.  He was there, sitting in front of his computer with a blank document on Microsoft Word for three whole hours.

 

He is a writer, a romance writer to be exact.  Weird as it may sound, but yes, he writes romance and love and some fluffy and cheesy lines for a living.  Some thinks it’s creepy for a 23-year-old handsome chick magnet to write mushy stuff but what the heck, his passion is writing and no one can take that passion away from him.  It’s because of his stories that he’s one of the youngest, most handsome and most popular love story writers.

 

“Come on, Seungri.  Think.”

 

He chanted that same phrase every ten minutes but actually, it’s not helping him at all.  He just can’t think of a perfect storyline and he needs one now.  How can he pay for his rent, electric and water bill, internet, food, laundry when he can’t think of a storyline?  In his line of work: no story, no pay.

 

Seungri took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose.  His head started to ache.

 

Curse you, radiation coming out of the computer.

 

He stood up and stretched. “Gaaaahd~ I need some inspiration!”

 

And yes.  He writes when he’s inspired.

 

He started to clean his unit that has been left unclean for three days.  While dusting the shelves, Seungri saw a particular picture on a frame lined up with other frames.  He smiled when he saw a picture of a boy and a girl, both with a ‘V’ sign and smiling.

 

Just then his phone rang.  He grabbed it and his forehead crunched when an unregistered number showed up at the screen.  He shrugged his shoulders and answered it.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

“Yah.  I’m at Gimpo airport.  Fetch me.” He heard a girl’s voice but the line was cut off.

 

Seungri stared at his phone.

 

Who the hell is that stranger?

 

He was about to shove his phone in his pocket when it rang again.  The same unknown number showed up.  He cancelled the call and shoved the phone in his pocket.  But it rang again.

 

“Who are you? Why are you bugging me? I don’t know you.  Stop calling me.  It’s irritating.”  He answered in one breathe, not letting the person from the other line speak.  He pushed the “End Call” button, quite annoyed.

 

But then his phone rang again.  Seungri answered the call once again, planning to shower the caller with string of profanities but she beat him to it.

 

“Yah, Seungri!  How dare you call me irritating!  Have you changed?!  Is that the result of not seeing me for two years?!  Is that what you call the girl you’ve been crushing on for fifteen years?!”

 

He felt like cold water was splashed in his face.

 

She’s calling him.  The girl that went to Japan and stayed there for two years.  The girl that he has a crush on for fifteen years.  The girl in the picture a while ago.  The girl whom he bases his leading characters in all of his stories. She’s back.

 

“Ch-Chaerin?” he stuttered her name.

 

“Yes it’s me!  Fetch me now, arasso?  I’ll punish you when you arrive for calling me irritating.  Hmp!”

 

“L-Look, Chae, I’m sorry for that…”

 

“Ani.  You need to be punished!”

 

“*sigh* Arasso…  I’ll just take a bath.  Just stay there.”

 

“Of course I will.  And hurry.  See you later.”  And the line was cut again.

 

Seungri still stood there when a small smile appeared on his lips.

 

She’s back.  Chaerin’s back.  And he heard her voice once again.

 

“I’m glad you’re back, Chae.” He said to no one in particular.

 

Seungri was startled when his phone rang yet again.  “Yeah?”

 

“I missed you.”

 

“I-”, but then again, Chaerin ended the call first.  He chuckled.  She’s still the same old cute Chaerin he knew fifteen years ago.  “-missed you, too.”

 

-----

 

Seungri parked his car and entered Gimpo Airport.  He roamed his eyes around, looking for her.  It didn’t took him long to see her.  He smiled when he saw Chaerin.

 

She was there, sitting in one of the bench, hugging her big Rilakkuma stuff toy.  She was wearing big sunglasses with a pout.  Yep, she’s still the Chaerin he knew and grew up with.

 

And she still has that Rilakkuma bear.  So cute.

 

Chaerin took off her shades and roamed her eyes around as well when she spotted him.  Her lips turned into a smile and waved at him and his heart skipped a beat.

 

Seungri waved back and strolled his way to her.  She stood up when he was near but he didn’t expect something.

 

“Hey—aw!  What the hell, Chae?!” Seungri massaged his head that was smacked by Chaerin.

 

“That’s for calling me irritating a while ago!”

 

“I’m sorry, okay.  You were the one who just called without introducing yourself.”

 

“Yeah.  I know.  Kkk.”

 

Seungri sighed.  He grabbed the handle of her luggage, “Come on. Let’s go,” he said and lead the way.

 

He was walking in a rather slow pace when he felt someone cling on his arm.  He looked at his left and saw Chaerin.

 

“Thank you, Seungri.”  She said and smiled at him.

 

“The pleasure is mine.  And welcome home, Chaerin.”  Her smile widened and rested her head on his arm for a short while.

 

“I missed Korea.  The air.  The scent.  Everything.”

 

“You only missed Korea?”

 

“Of course I missed Dara-unnie and Minji.”

 

“If I do remember correctly, you told me you missed me.”

 

They arrived at Seungri’s car and he placed her luggage at the trunk.  He then opened the car door for her.

 

“When did I say that?”  she asked while sitting at the passenger’s seat.

 

“When you called me,” Seungri closed the door and went to his side of the car. “,you said, ‘I missed you.’ Then you cut the line.”

 

“Aaaaaaah~ yeah yeah I remember!  Haha!”

 

“And I haven’t answered it yet.”  Seungri looked at Chaerin at the eyes.  “I missed you, too, Chaerin-ah.  I missed you so much.”

 

Chaerin diverted her eyes away from him, feeling her cheeks warming up.  “I-I knew that.  So, how are you?” she changed the topic.

 

Seungri chuckled and started the engine.  “Well, it became boring.”

 

“Hul.  Really?  Is it because I’m not here when you needed inspiration?”  Chaerin wiggled her eyebrows.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Aaaw.  How touching.”

 

“How about you?  How’s Japan?”

 

“It’s still the same old Japan.  Nothing new, actually.”

 

“It’s because there’s no Seungri in Japan.”

 

“And what are you trying to imply?”

 

“Nothing…”

 

They exchanged stories throughout the duration of their journey back home.  The air was light and comfortable.  It’s been awhile since Seungri felt something like this.  Just her mere presence makes him more… alive.  And Chaerin felt she’s finally home, not because she is back in Korea, but because Seungri is here.