chapter 9

Make My Last Months A Happy One

MIN POV=

"You sure you would be fine alone?" Donghae asked as he dropped me and Sohee back to my place. "Neh, I'll call you when something happens." I replied. "You better, Sohee call me any time alright?" Donghae said to Sohee who nodded happily. With the three weeks I've been with Donghae, Sohee had grown closer toward him and IU. "Kaja Sohee it's getting late." I said as I waved good bye to Donghae and made my way toward the door. "Omma, have you spoken to Appa?" Sohee asked. "Aniyo, but I'm sure he will come home soon." I replied smiling. "Why don't you go to your room while I clean up around here." I said making my way toward the kitchen to clean. Sohee nodded her head and went up to her room. -1 hour later- I was in the bathroom taking a shower when I heard footsteps from the room 'bathroom and bedroom are connected' Quickly I turned off the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and tip toed out of the bathroom. When I opened the door I saw a guy going though my drawers. Grabbing the hardest closest thing I could I shouted as loud as I can running up the that person swinging the telephone. I jumped on the guys back hitting him over and over again with the phone. "Y-YAH GET OFF!!!" A familiar voice shouted. "D-Donghae?" I asked still on top of him. "No, it's GOD. Yes idiot now get off me." Donghae whined. "What's going on here?" Another familiar voice asked. Donghae turned around so we can both see that person clearly. "Myungsoo." I whispered.

 

MYUNGSOO POV=

After dropping Suzy off to the airport I decided to go back home and rest. I opened the door and heard yelling coming from mine and Min's room. I first went to Sohee's room to check if she's there. And indeed I found her playing with her tea set. "Sohee." I called she turned around and smiling brightly at me. "APPA!" Sohee shouted running up to me. I carried her and then heard the voices shouting again. "Sohee stay here, lock your door. Appa has a key for your door, so don't open it to anyone arrasso." I said putting her on her bed. Sohee nodded her head as I locked her door, and quickly made my way over to my room. I busted the door opened only to see my wife covered in only a towel on top of Donghae. "What's going on here?" I asked. They turned around "Myungsoo?" Min whispered. I walked over to them and took Min off Donghae's back. "What's going on here?" I asked once again. "That's what I wanna know." Min said looking at Donghae with her arms crossed. "I came back cause I didn't want you to be alone, so I came in your room packing your clothes." Donghae sheepishly confessed. "It's alright, I'm here so she'll stay here." I replied.

 

DONGHAE POV=

I walked up to Min, pulling her away from Myungsoo. "Will you really be fine here?" I asked. "Yes." Min replied smiling, but I wasn't looking at her face (>_<). "YAH! !!!" Min shouted hitting my on the chest. I chuckled then wrap my arms around her whispering "Not my fault your hot." I let her go, kissed her on the cheeks before walking out. On my way out Myungsoo was sending me glared while I just smirked back.

 

MIN POV=

'H-he called me hot.' I gushed to myself as I stared blushing. "Yah! Put on clothes before you catch a fever." Myungsoo said throwing me one of his shirts. "Thank you.Um can you turn around?" I asked. "I'm your husband I've seen ALL of you already." Myungsoo said causing me to blush harder. I sigh before making my way toward the bathroom to change. Once I pulled the towel out I looked at my right side and admire the art work I've gotten with Donghae last week. I quickly changed and walked downstairs to where Myungsoo and Sohee are watching tv. "OMMA! Guess what!" Sohee said running up to me. "What honey?" I asked. "Appa will be with us, for a couple of weeks." Sohee smiled happily. I looked at Myungsoo and notice his duffel bag is in the closet meaning he is staying for awhile. Sohee hugged me again, where I got my master piece at. "Ouch." I said softly. "Sorry Omma dose it still hurt?" Sohee asked knowing what hurts. "Ne, but not as much as the first couple of days." I replied as I went to the kitchen.Leaving Sohee and Myungsoo to bond together.

 

MYUNGSOO POV=

"Sohee, is Omma still in pain?" I asked when  I saw Min walking to the kitchen. Sohee smirked then replied "She is but it's not what you think." Sohee replied. "What is it then?" I asked. "You'll have to wait till Omma show you it." Sohee replied smiling.

-AFTER DINNER-

I made my way toward our room and saw Min already there. I notice every time she bends she holds her right side. "Yah, what's wrong with your side?" I asked when I lay on the bed next to her. "Oh, its just something Donghae and I got together." Min replied smiling. Min when to change into her night gown, that's when I saw a bandage on her rib cage. "YAH! What's that?" I asked getting worried she had gotten hurt. " I forgot to change it." Min said then rushed to the bathroom leaving the door half open. I tip toed over and was shocked to see, Min with a freaking TATTOO!!!

MIN POV=

I rushed to the bathroom to changed the bandage I carefully pilled off the old bandage, when the door opened reviling a shocked Myungsoo. "Y-you got a tattoo?" Myungsoo asked shocked. "Neh." I replied. "Why?" He asked. "Go back to the bedroom and I'll explain." I said Myungsoo nodded his head as I decided not to cover the tattoo anymore since he knows. I walked out of the room and saw Myungsoo laying back down on the bed. "So tell me." Myungsoo said as I replied. "Remeber our first date ever?" I asked. "Ah, neh I took you to the park." Myungsoo replied. "Yup, we where only 16 back then. We walked through to the cherry tree garden. I remember all of a sudden the wind blew hard causing all the pretty pettles of the the trees to rain down. We where in total awe. That was the first time we said 'I love you.' to each other. So I decided to get this as a rememberence of what used to be." I said as tears started flowing down. Myungsoo had tears on his own eyes.

 

He suddenly hug me "Min I'm sorry for ing up our marriage." Myungsoo still hugging me. I pushed me away "YAH! It still hurts you know." I said. "I know I've hurt you so bad." Myungsoo said looking down. "Not that idiot my tattoo!" I laughed as I hugged him. "I still love you, you know." Myungsoo said as we lay down on the bed. "I know, I love you too." I replied putting my head on his chest. "Can I see it?" Myungsoo asked. "You already did." I replied. "NO! I only saw the bandage." Myungsoo protested. I chuckled then looked at him "You know I would have to take off my clothes right?" I said looking at him. Myungsoo raised one eyebrow "I don't see any problem with that." Myungsoo winked

 

as he took off my top, reviling my new tattoo.

 

"It's beautiful." Myungsoo said as he kissed me. "Thanks, now hand me my top back." I said trying to get my top back from him, but he tossed on the floor. "Opps." Myungsoo said covering his mouth.

"Aish." I said bending over him to garb the top. "Y-Yah Myungsoo!" I laughed/ shout when I felt Myungsoo pulling my pants down. "Aww, come on babe. Sohee is asleep already." Myungsoo beg as I giggled.

Myungsoo then flip me over so I was under him.