chapter 7

Make My Last Months A Happy One

NO ONE POV-

Donghae waited out at the waiting room for any news. His heart is beating rapidly afraid of the results of his friend's health. He heard running footsteps coming down from the hall. "Excuse me I'm looking for Mrs. Kim." A voice spoke from the nurse desk. Donghae looked up and saw a freaked out Myungsoo with the two little girls. "Myungsoo." Donghae called out, Myungsoo turned around and saw Donghae. "What's going on?" Myungsoo asked as he took a seat next to Donghae. "IU honey why don't you and Sohee go to the gift shop and buy some stuff." Donghae said handing IU some cash. Myungsoo did the same with Sohee. Once the girls where finally gone Donghae turned to Myungsoo. "She hasn't told you?" Donghae asked looking at Myungsoo. "Tell me what? Where's Min?" Myungsoo asked. "She's resting in her room. Myungsoo I think it would be best if you know. But Min promised me not to tell you on the way here." Donghae said looking down on his hands. "I need to know whats wrong with my wife!" Myungsoo shouted getting frustrated. "I'm not the one who should tell you." Donghae replied. "Why is it you know whats going on with her? But I don't and I'm her husband." Myungsoo asked. "Maybe if you start acting like her husband you would know the hell she's been going through!" Donghae shouted then walked toward Min's room.

MYUNGSOO POV-

I stayed at the waiting room just thinking about all the wrongs I've done to my family. We where once a happy couple, but then she came into my life. Suzy and I met at work. She applied for a job there, which she got. We started getting to know each other and I guess that's where I fell for her. That's when my love for Min started dying. *code blue* A voice from the intercom called out, that got me out from the day dream. I looked up and saw Donghae being kicked out from the room, and nurses and doctors entering. "W-what's g-going on?" I asked scared. "W-we where just talking when all of a sudden s-she s-stopped breathing." Donghae said with tears flowing down his face. After  a couple of minutes the Doctor's and Nurses came out. "Is there a Mr. Lee?" The doctor asked. Donghae stood up and the doctor whispered something to him. Donghae nodded his head and sat back down. "Dude what's happened?" I asked. "Min and Sohee will move in with me." Donghae said. I laughed and looked at him "What?" I asked. "Myungsoo she needs me, and your hardly home so it'll be best if she goes home with me." Donghae said standing up and walking toward Min's room. I made my way over to the room, and saw Min sitting down on her bed talking to Donghae. "You are coming home with me!" I replied then walked out of the room, out of the hospital back to our house to clean up.

 

MIN POV-

"What was that about?" I asked Donghae as we watched Myungsoo walk out. "Oh, I lied to him saying you'll stay at my place." Donghae replied. "YOU WHAT?!?" I shouted. "Hey, in door voice. Gosh I can't believe I have to tell a grown women to use her in door voice." Donghae joked. "Yah, yah what did the doctor said?" I asked. "Oh, he said your ready to leave. He just told me to make sure you pick up your new medication." Donghae said as he helped me up. "Um, how will I get home?" I asked. "Well since your no good husband left I'll drive you girls." Donghae replied. "OMO Sohee!!! Is she alright?" I asked. "Yes, she is with IU playing at the waiting room." Donghae replied as he helped me out. As Donghae went over to sign me out I waited at the waiting room with the two little girls. "IU-ah would you like to have a sleep over some time?" I asked the little girl who nodded her head happily. "Arasso I'll speak to your Appa so we can plan things." I said as I see Donghae making his way. "Are you ladies ready?" Donghae asked, we all nodded our heads as Donghae came up to me and held my waist so I don't fall. We made our way out of the hospital and saw Myungsoo rushing over to us. "YAH! She's coming home with me." Myungsoo shouted as he made his way up to me and Donghae and carefully took me into his arms. "Thanks for everything Dongae I'll call you." I said good bye as I watched Sohee gave IU (who she now calls her cousin) and her now uncle Donghae a hug goodbye. "Kaja lets get you home." Myungsoo said helping me walk to his car, with Sohee following us. Once we reached home Sohee went to bed for a nap, as I went to our room. Myungsoo came in and looked at me. "What's going on with you?" He asked coming up to me and laying down on our bed. "Don't worry about it. You should go I notice Suzy's been calling and texting you." I replied. "Just call me when you need me. I'm coming back home later on." Myungsoo said then kissed me lightly on the lips which surprised me.