chapter 6

Make My Last Months A Happy One

NO ONE POV-

It's been a couple of weeks since Myungsoo has been home. Sohee ask for him every morning, and I have no choose but to lie. "Morning Omma, is Appa still at his business trip?" Sohee asked as she makes her way over to me. "Ne, honey. But don't worry it's Saturday we'll go out and have fun alright?" I said hoping to cheer her up. "Chincha Omma?" Sohee asked as her eyes pops out. "Ne, now hurry get ready." I said pushing her little body back upstairs. As fast as her little legs can take her she hurried back to her room, as I went to mine.

-AT THE MALL-

"What would you wanna do next?" I asked Sohee as we came out of the toys store. "Omma can we go ice skating?" Sohee asked as we stood in front of the ice rink. "Kaja lets go." I said racing her. Laughers where heard from . 'Finally she's laughing.' I thought. "Min?" A voice called out from behind me. I turned around only to have Sohee tackle me to the group. We started laughing so hard that we couldn't get up. A hand came out in front of me I looked up to see who it belongs to. "Donghae?" I smiled accepting his help. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Donghae asked me. "Taking my little girl out for  a mother daughter day." I said pointing to Sohee. "Oh, cool I'm here with my daughter." Donghae said looking at the rink. "You have a daughter?" I asked. "Yup she just turned 10." Donghae said smiling. "Oh! Sohee this is Omma's friend, Donghae." I said introducing them. "Hello Sohee." Donghae greeted waving his hand. "Hi!" Sohee replied. "Hey Sohee wanna go play with my daughter she's actually skating right now." Donghae said. Sohee nodded her head happily. "Arrasso let me call her." Donghae said entering the rink only to fall right on his ."BWAAHAHAHA" I laughed out loud. "YAH! Don't laugh people are looking." Donghae said. I quickly covered my mouth but still chuckled when Donghae failed to get up. "Appa, you alright?" A little girl asked. "Ne, I am. IU come over here and meet my friend and her daughter." Donghae said calling over a cute little girl. "Min, Sohee this is IU my daughter." Donghae said. "Hello Dear." Min said shaking her hand. "Hi, wanna go skating with me?" Sohee asked. IU nodded her head happily as she grab Sohee hand. Donghae turned around arms crossed over and eyes narrowed down to Min. "You know you shouldn't be skating, hell you shouldn't be running around." Donghae said lecturing Min. "YAH! Shut up and allow me to enjoy my last months alright?" Min said playfully slapping Donghae across the chest. "OUCH! Women stop or else I'mma sue you. For physical abuse." Donghae said in a serious tone then both him and Min started laughing. "Wanna go to the coffee shop?" Donghae asked. "I would love to, but what about the girls?" Min asked. "Let me call IU on her cell." Donghae said pulling out his phone. "Alright lets go." Donghae said pulling Min.

"What would you like to order?" Donghae asked as they wait online. "Hot coco with extra whip cream." Min replied smiling. "1 reg. coffee and Hot coco with extra whip cream." Donghae said to the cashier then handed her the money. "Here, be careful its hot." Donghae said handing Min her coco. "Oppa I want a espresso." A voice spoke. Min froze cause she knew that voice. "Arrasso." A men's familiar voice said. "Min isn't that...?" Donghae asked but was cut off when Min shoved a roll on his mouth. "Shh." Min said trying to hide. "He's cheating?!?" Donghae asked upset. Min nodded her head still trying to hide. "Dose Sohee know?" Donghae asked. Min yet again didn't speak up shook her head. "LEE MINYOUNG LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!!!" Donghae shouted causing everyone to look at them. Min jumped on his back covering his mouth with her hands. "Min?" A voice asked from in front of them. "Oh, um hi." Min said still on Donghae's back. "Do you mind putting my wife down?" L asked glaring at Donghae. "Oppa is that her?" Suzy asked looking at Min with a nasty expression. Myungsoo nodded his head. "PUT. HER. DOWN." Myungsoo said in deep, scary voice. "Sorry dude but no can do." Donghae said then whispered something to Min causing her to blush. "Yah! Oppa stop." Min said slapping Donghae's back. "Stop slapping me." Donghae said. Myungsoo who's blood is over boiling went over to grab Min but Donghae swiftly moved away from him. "Give me MY wife." Myungsoo said stepping closer to the two. "But I'm on a date with MY girlfriend." Donghae replied. "YAH! Your girlfriend is here?" Min asked as she jumped down from Donghae's back. "Yup and here she is." Donghae said kissing Min on her forhead. "WTF!!!" Myungsoo shouted finally loosing it. All of a sudden Min received pain from her head. "Ouch!" Min cried as she bends down on the floor. "Min, you alright?" Donghae asked as he and Myungsoo rushed to her side. "H-H-Hospital." Min replied faintly. "Min is it hurting?" Donghae asked knowing what's going on. Min just nodded her head as tears came down. Quickly Donghae picked her up and turned to a puzzled looking Myungsoo and a bored Suzy. "I got to take her. Here give me your phone take min. Call my daughter IU she's with Sohee tell IU to go to the Hospital she know where it is." Donghae said grabbing Myungsoo phone right away and leaving his, then ran away.

"Appa?" A little voice answered the phone. "Um, no I'm Sohee's Appa is this IU?" Myungsoo asked as he walkes around the mall looking for the two little girls. "Ah, ne." Iu replied. "IU-ah where are you guys?" Myungsoo asked. "At the rink." IU replied. "Ah, alright IU I need you and Sohee to get ready I have to pick you guys up something happened." Myungsoo said as he ran toward the ice rink. "Alright." IU replied as she and Sohee skated toward the exit gate.

-5 minutes later-

"APPA!" Sohee called out when she saw her Dad running toward them. Picking up Sohee and giving her a big hug, he put her down and looking at IU. "Hello I'm Sohee's Appa." Myungsoo said smiling at IU. "Aniyonghasayyo I'm IU." IU greeted. "IU your Appa said you know the direction to the hospital?" Myungsoo asked soon IU eyes became wide. "Ne, sir why do we have to go?" IU asked as Myungsoo held onto both girls. "Sohee's Omma might be sick." Myungsoo replied. As they reached the car Sohee asked IU "How do you know the hospital?" With a weak voice IU replied "Cause my Omma had cancer, but she passed away." Myungsoo who is driving felt his heart drop when he heard the word cancer. He drove as fast as he could with out breaking any laws and safely for the girls sake. "Appa, Omma will be alright right?" Sohee asked. Myungsoo looked at the back where both girls are sitting. "I don't know honey, I don't know." Myungsoo said then kept on driving till the reached the hospital. 'God please make sure she's fine.' Myungsoo whispered to himself.