chapter 11

Make My Last Months A Happy One

-MIN POV-

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

"Babe come on we gotta go." Myungsoo said. I nodded my head as we made out wa to the car. "Are you ready?" Myungsoo asked as he drove. I nodded my head looking out the window. "Don't be I'll be right there with you." He said grabbing my hand. When we finally reached the hosptial we where brought into the room. "Hello Mrs. Kim are you ready for the news?" My docoter asked. "Yes, sir I am." I replied. He then opened a folder that is filled with my medical records. "Alright Mrs. Kim we have your final results." The doctor said pausing for a minute, then countied. "Congradulation, you are free of the cancer." The doctor said smiling at me. Tears filled my eyes, I was thrilled knowing I will be able to see Sohee grow up, get old with Myungsoo and much much more. "Oh, hold on." The doctor said looking though a piece of paper. "Mrs. Kim there's some thing that I've found intresting on a lab test you've done two weeks ago. I would like to do futher testing to make sure what I think is correct." The doctor said. "W-what is it?" I asked hoping its nothing bad. "Well, Mrs. Kim if I'm not mistaken it seem's that your pregnant." said the doctor. Myungsoo dropped my purse that he was holding as I just looked at the doctor as if he grew a second head. "Are you seirouse?" Myungsoo asked with no emotion. "Well it isn't confirm until we do some testing." The doctor replied. "What are you waiting for? Go do some test, I need to know if I'll be a Appa to another child." Myungsoo said to the doctor. "Arasso, Mrs. Kim if you will follow me we will start your pregance test." The doctor said standing up. I nodded then looked at Myungsoo. "Babe, it's almost time Sohee gets out from school can you pick her up?" I asked Myungsoo who nodded his head.

 

-MYUNGSOO POV-

I waited at the school gates for Sohee to come when I got a call. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey, I'm stuck at work do you think you can watch IU for me?" Donghae asked. The two of us became close friends. "Sure, no prob. If you want she can spend the night." I said. "Chinca? Thanks bro." He said. "No problem, see you tommorow." I said then hanged up. Soon I spotted Sohee walking with IU. I smiled at the two girls. "How was school girls?" I asked bending infront of them. "Good!" Both girls replied smiling. "IU-ah you will spend the night with us, since your Appa has work till night." I said IU soon smiled. "YAY! Uncle Myungsoo? can I asked you a question?" IU said as I carried both of the girls backpacks as we headed toward the car. "Sure, honey what is it?" I asked. "Well, Appa as been daiting YoonA for awhile now, and I haven't met her but you and Aunty Min did. How is she?" IU asked. "YoonA is a very nice lady. I'm sure you will like her once you meet her." I replied telling the turth. Donghae had met a nice lady name YoonA, and she is very sweet. "Girls we have to pick up Min from the hospital ok." I said drving. "How is Omma, Appa?" Sohee asked. "She's healthy but she's doing some test right now." I replied not wanting to tell her Min might be pregnant with out Min.

-HOSPTIAL-

"Alright Mrs. Kim we have the results." A nurse said walking in the room. I sat up waiting for the results. "Congradulation, you are indeed 2 months pregant." The nurse said smiling at me. "Wait, but I haven't been craving, throwing up and I did recived my monthly periods, but they where only spottings." I said to the nurse. "It is calmon to be spotting, and not all pregance women will be craving and vomoting." The nurse replied. I nodded my head as she handed me some pregance medications and my follow up check up. "Thank you." I said bowing my head and walking out of the hospital waiting for Myungsoo. Once I spotted his car I waiting for him to stop in front of me. I got in and saw IU and Sohee at the back seat. "Hello girls." I greeted them smiling. "Hi." The greeted back smiling. "How was it?" Myungsoo asked me. I just rubbed my belly hoping he would get the hint. A smile spread across his face as he drove us home.

 

hey readers. sorry for all the spelling mistakes >_< I'm kind of in a hurry i will fix them once I get the time to :) COMMENT PLZ...BTW 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT WOOHOO XD