chapter 12

Make My Last Months A Happy One

-NO ONE POV-

"Myungsoo!!!" Min cried from the kitchen as she holds onto her tummy. She softly slid to the floor as the pain increased. "MYUNGSOO!!!" Min cried once again. "Omma?" Sohee called when she walked into the kitchen. "Sohee, honey I need you to call Appa." I said in pain. Sohee nodded her head as she rushes upstairs toward her parents room. She heard the shower on and rushed to the bathroom door, pounding as hard as her tiny fist could hit. "Driving me crazy y lady. Nol bo myon wei re ga su mi twi nun ji. Girl your amazing lady. No te me crazy, crazy, crazy." Myungsoo sang then stopped when he heard the door being knocked. He quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waste before opening the door. "Appa, hurry!" Sohee shouted pulling his arm. "Sohee-ah Appa isn't dressed yet." Myungsoo said trying to slow is daughter down. "No, time Omma needs you." Sohee said running ahead of him. "MYUNGSOO!!!!!" Min's voice erupted again in the house. '!' Myungsoo thought before passing his little girl, and running toward his wife's voice. "Min, babe what's wrong?" Myungsoo asked when he spotted Min on the floor. "I-it's time." Min said. "It's only 12 in the after noon what can it be time for?" Myungsoo asked causing Min to glare at him. "The baby is coming...NOW!!!" Min shouted then wrapped her arms around her belly. Myungsoo then rushed upstairs and grab the baby bag before picking up Sohee. "Stay here, don't move." Myungsoo said to his daughter once he placed her inside the car. Then he went to Min, and carried her to the car.

-CAR RIDE-

"The baby is coming?" Sohee asked from her car seat. "Neh, sweetie are you ready to become a Noona to your younger brother?" Myungsoo asked. "Yup, I'mma be the best Noona alive!" Sohee answered. "You sure will honey." Min said fighting the pain. "Myungsoo can you drive faster please?" Min asked. "Don't worry babe were here already." Myungsoo said as they pulled up to the parking lot of the hospital. Min got down by herself telling Myungsoo to carry Sohee and the baby bag. "Come on honey." Myungsoo said opening his arms for Sohee to jump into. Shaking her head Sohee just went down the car and walked beside Min. "YAH! Kim Sohee how dare you ignore your prince charming Appa!" Myungsoo pretending to act hurt. "Appa, look at what your wearing. You think I will allow myself to be shown with you wearing that?" Sohee asked pointing to Myungsoo's outfit. Looking down at what he is wearing Myungsoo turned bright red. "Babe lend me your jacket!" Myungsoo said running after his wife and daughter after closing and locking the door. Laughing Min handed Myungsoo her French coat.

 

-HOSPTIAL-

"Hi, I need to check in." Myungsoo told the nurse from the desk. Min rolled her eyes before pushing Myungsoo away. "This isn't a hotel." Min rolled her eyes before facing the nurse. "I'm in labor." Min said smiling. The nurse quickly got a wheel chair for Min and brought her to a room. "I'll be back gonna call Donghae to bring me some clothes." Myungsoo said pointing at the patient gown the nurse gave him to wear. "Alright, but you do look y in that." Min joked. "HA HA HA." Myungsoo replied. "Appa, asked Uncle Donghae to bring IU with him please." Sohee said from a couch next to Min's bed. Myungsoo nodded his head before stepping out of the room to call his friend. *ring...ring...ring* "Hello?" Donghae answered. "Hey, Min is in labor." Myungsoo said. "Oh, chincha we'll be right there." Donghae said about to hang up. "Hold up I need you to bring me some on your clothes." Myungsoo before Donghae could hang up. "Wae?" Donghae asked. "Cause I'm wearing a patient gown under Min's French coat." Myungsoo explained. "Send me a pic." Donghae replied. "YAH! just hurry up here. This gown show's to much skin...and two old ladies already pinch my ." Myungsoo said hanging up, and returning to Min's room.

 

yello reader's :) soo this is the 2nd to last chapter :( hope you liked it COMMENT PLZ.