chapter 10

Make My Last Months A Happy One

MYUNGSOO POV=

 

The next morning I woke up alone. I made my way downstairs and found Min cooking breakfast. I smiled and sneak my way up to her. I gently wrap my arms around her waste. Min turned around and kissed me on the cheeks. “Oh, your up.” She said as she flip a pancake. I nodded my head “I have a doctor’s appointment today, can you watch over Sohee?” Min asked. “Sure, when will you tell me what’s wrong with you?” I asked as I made my way over to the table. “When you stop fooling around.” Min replied. “Shoot I’m late gotta go.” Min said as she kissed me on the cheeks and made her way out of the house. I went to wake Sohee up to get ready to go to the park. “Eat your breakfast then we will go.” I said kissing the top of her head. *ring…ring…ring* my phone rang from my room. I rushed to pick it up and saw it was one of my good friend Yoseob calling. “Hello.” I answered. “Myungsoo-ah its Yoseob Hyung.” Hyung said. “Oh hey Hyung.” I greeted, he is one of the few people that know’s about my secret relationship with Suzy. “Um, do you think we can talk?” Hyung asked sounding a little nervous. “Sure how about at the park. I’m taking Sohee there.” I said. “Sounds good see you there.” Hyung replied. I walked back down stairs and saw Sohee finished eating, and putting on her shoes. “Ready?” I asked, she nodded her head as I text Hyung to meet us now.

 

-at the park-

 

I allowed Sohee to go to the playground as I sat at the bench near by. I waited a couple of minutes for Yoseob to arrive. When he finally did I can tell there was something on his mind. “So, what is it you wanna talk about Hyung?” I asked looking at Sohee laughing and playing with the other kids. “D-did Suzy told you she’s pregnant?” Hyung asked. “Yeah she did, and I don’t know what to do about it.” I replied truthfully. “ I mean I don’t love her with deep feelings.” I said. “Myungsoo-Ah you’re not the father of the baby.” Hyung said looking on the floor. “What are you talking about?” I asked. “Well, it just happened.” Hyung said still looking at the floor. “Hyung, tell me everything.” I said shaking his shoulders. “I’m so sorry Myungsoo-ah for betraying you.” Hyungs said as tears started flowing down his face. “Sorry for what?” I asked. “I slept with Suzy. We’ve been dating behind your back for the past month and a half.” Yoseob said. “So I’m not the father?” I asked smiling like a fool. “Aniyo, I am.” Yoseob said. I hugged him “Omo, thank you so much Hyung. I will leave Suzy to you.” I replied. Hyung looked up to me “Your not upset?” He asked. “To tell you the truth, I am still madly deeply in love with my high school sweet heart.” I replied smiling like a fool. “So, what are you going to do now?” Hyung asked. “I’m going to get her.” I replied waving good bye to Hyung and running after Sohee. “Sohee-ah let’s go to Omma.” I smiled at Sohee who shrug her shoulders and went up to me. I picked her up and ran to my car.

 

-hospital-

 

“I’m looking for a Mrs. Kim.” I said to the nurse. “She’s at her chemo treatment right now.” The nurse said leading Sohee and I to Min. ‘Chemo?’ I asked myself. When we finally reached Min’s room she saw us, and started freaking out. “W-what are you doing here?” She asked. “To tell you, I’ve fallen in love again.” I said. “Your leaving me, for her aren’t you?” Min asked as tears started flowing down her face. “Yes, I will call her right now.” I said pulling out my phone.

*ring…..ring….ring*

Min went to answer her phone “Hello.”

 

“Saranghae Min.” I said then hanged up the phone and gave her a kiss on the lips. “Ew, Appa.” Sohee said covering her eyes. I sat down on the chair next to Min’s bed waiting till her Chemo finish. “Mrs. Kim we have some news for you.” The doctor walks in. “Neh?” Min asked. “Your cancer has be spotted. You should be cancer free after a couple of treatments.” The doctor said leaving. “Why didn’t you tell you’ve been living with cancer?” I asked. “Cause I knew you where happy with her. I didn’t want to make you pitty me.” Min replied. “Well guess what…You are the one who makes me truly happy.” I replied kissing her on the cheeks. “Ready to get out of here?” I asked Min nodded her head, as I carried a sleeping Sohee. When we arrived home, I placed Sohee on her bed as I made my way downstairs to Min. “So, have you broken up with her yet?” Min asked. “Opps.” I replied Min glared at me and threw a pillow. “I’ll do it now.” I said pulling out my phone. Min got up “Where are you going?” I asked. “To give you privacy.” Min replied. “No, I want you hear this.” I replied pulling me back down.

 

*ring…ring…ring*

“Yeobo?” Suzy answered. I turned to look a Min who is glaring at the wall. “Suzy-ah I want to break up.” I said. “Yeobo, what about our child?” She asked Min turned to face me about to slap me but I caught her arm. “Suzy I know it’s Yoseob he told me.” I replied. “Damit, I wanted to use your money before finding out.” Suzy said shamelessly. That’s when Min grabs the phone. “YAH! Listen up good you f@%cking home weaker, don’t call MY HUSBAND again. Or else I’mma come after you.” Min shouted then hanged up the phone. “That was hot.” I replied looking at Min in aww. “Shut I’m going to bed.” Min said standing up. “I’ll join you.” I replied as we went to our room.

 

 

hey readers! just wanna tell u der's only like 2-3 chapters left of the fanfic >_< hope your liking it soo far...comment plz :)