2 Months Later

Make My Last Months A Happy One

MinYoung Pov:

The alarm set off, as I open my eyes. Turned to the side  and was greeted with the most beautiful smile ever. "Good morning." I said smiling back. "Morning Omma, why are you sleeping down here?" Sohee asked. "Omma was watching tv dear." lie I thought. "Oh, alright next time Omma sleep in your bed." Sohee told me acting like the mother. I giggled before replying "Ne arasoo Omma." "I'm not a Omma, I'm your daughter." Sohee laughed as I pulled her into my arms and tickled her.  Myungsoo then came downstairs and sat down next to me. "Appa, morning." Sohee greeted as she hugged him. "Morning honey." Myungsoo smiled as he hugged her. "What would you like to do today?" Myungsoo asked Sohee since today is the start of her summer vacation. "Appa, don't you have work today?" Sohee asked. "It's Saturday today Sohee no work." Myungsoo replied. "But you always go to work on Saturdays." Sohee replied. 'Yeah work...' I thought to myself, knowing excacily where he's goes off to and with who. "Oh yay, can we go to the theme park?" Sohee asked. "Sure why not. You and your  mom go get ready." Myungsoo smiled at Sohee. "Ok," Sohee then dashed upstairs to get ready. "Aren't you going to get ready?" Myungsoo asked me. "Aniyo, I can't go." I replied remberging I have a important doctor's apt. today. "Why not, come on it'll be one of our last time to bond as a family." Myungsoo said. "I can't go, but can you drop me off some where before you guys go?" I asked. "Fine." Myungsoo replied, as I stood up and got ready for my doctor apt.

 

-car ride-

"Omma can't you just come after your apt?" Sohee begged. Before I could answer Myungsoo did. "Sohee you really want Omma to come right?"  Sohee nodded her head. Then lets wait for Omma to be done with her apt." Myungsoo said. I knew I couldn't get out of this so I just told the two to wait for me at the lobby as I go up to my doctor. "Why can't we come?" Myungsoo asked raising an eyebrow. "Cause, she'll get bored and at least there's a gift shop here to keep her occupied." I replied then headed to my doctor.

 

-doctor-

"Mrs. Kim we have some news." The doctor said as I sat on the examination table/bed thingy. "It's not bad nor is it good." Doctor Lee said looking at the papers in the folder. "Just tell me Doctor." I replied ready to here the news. "We've caught the cancer on time. You must do chemo, but we don't know if you'll be 100% curable." Doctor Lee said. "What are the rates if I don't do it, and what are the rates if I do?" I asked. "If not doing it I say you would have a 30% of living. If doing it then it would increase by 40% so 70% of living." Doctor Lee replied. "I'll do it when do I start?" I asked. "Well were all book for this month so you start at the end of next month. In the mean time you will be taking your current medication, and these too." Doctor Lee said handing me a bag filled with more medications. "Ne, thank you for your time Doctor." I said walking out the door.

-Myungsoo POV-

"Appa why is Omma at the doctor's again?" Sohee asked me. "What do you mean again?" I asked pulling Sohee to my lap. "Omma was here last week, and the week before that. It seems like she comes ever week." Sohee replied. "I don't know honey. But don't worry I'm sure its nothing." I replied then saw MinYoung walking toward us. Now that I get a good look at her she did changed a little. Lost of weight, pale skin color, her strength has gotten weaker. I thought to myself. "Omma what did the doctor said?" Sohee asked once she spotted her Mom. "Nothing honey, now lets go to the theme park." MinYoung cheered. I notice she's holding a bag that looks little heavy. I tired to grab it from her but she pulled away from me. "You don't want me to carry it?" I asked her. "No, it's fine." MinYoung replied.