chapter 13

Make My Last Months A Happy One

MIN POV-

"HAAA!!!" I shouted as I pushed. "Good job, babe." Myungsoo said rubbing my back. "Don't touch me!!!" I yelled glaring at him. "Alright Min, he's almost here." The doctor said as I gave another push. "His, head is out. Just one more big push." The doctor said. I took a deep breath before pushing. "I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!!!" I screamed as I pushed. "Why?" Myungsoo asked. "Cause, you did this to me." I said grabbing on his hand tighter. "Ouch, babe that hurts." Myungsoo said trying to pull his hand away from mine. "That is not pain. Pain is what I'm feeling!" I shouted back at him. "Min, one more push come on." The doctor said. I did as I was told then heard the most beautiful sound. "Congratulation, Mr. and Mrs. Kim your healthy boy." The doctor said placing the baby on Myungsoo arms as I watch them. "Well this isn't apart of the plan." The nurse said. "Huh, whats wrong?" I asked. "Mrs. Kim I need you to push." The doctor said getting in place. Taking a deep breath I pushed as hard as I could. Then another crying voice erupted. My eyes popped open when I saw the doctor holding onto another baby. "Who babys is that?" Myungsoo asked. "It seems like Mrs. Kim had twins in her. But this little one was hiding behind her older brother of 10 minutes." The doctor said placing the little girl on my arms. All the nurses and doctors stepped out giving Myungsoo and I alone time with our two new children. "There beautiful." I said kissing the top of my baby girls head. "They sure are. We need to name them." Myungsoo said. "Why don't you bring Donghae and the girls in." I said. Myungsoo nodded his head and carefully placing our son on my free arm.

 

MYUNGSOO POV-

'Twin's I have twins, and Sohee. I have three kids.' I thought to myself wondering how Min and I can handle three childrens by our self. But once I reached the waiting room where Donghae is watching the girls all my negative thoughts changed when I saw Sohee smiling. "Hey how is the new baby?" Donghae asked as he reached up to me. "The babies are doing fine, and so is Min." I said sitting down. "Babies?" Donghae asked standing in front of me. "Babies." I replied starring at him. "How many babies?" Donghae asked I held up two fingers. "You had twins?" Donghae asked smiling at me I smiled back and nodded my head. "Wanna see them?" I asked Donghae who nodded his head right away. We turned around to the girls who where stuck in there on world talking about something. "Girls, wanna see the babies?" I asked. Sohee and IU rushed toward Dongahe and I and nodded there heads. "Wait. Appa you said babies." Sohee said smiling at me as her eyes widen. "I sure did. Come on lets go see them." I said picking up Sohee and Donghae picked up IU. We walked in Min's room and saw her with the twins. "Hi, Omma." Sohee said as I carried her up to Min. "Hello honey. Wanna see your baby brother and sister?" Min asked. Sohee nodded her head as I placed her on the bed with Min and the twins. "What are there names?" Sohee asked. Min and I looked at each other before telling them the names. "The boy is Dae-Hyun." I said "and the girl is Eun Mi." Min said. "I'mma love you Hyunnie, and Mimi." Sohee said already giving the twin's nicknames, then planting a sweet kiss on both of the twins head.

 

-9 YEARS LATER-

"Yah! Unnie get out of the bathroom I gotta change to." 9 year old Eun Mi said knocking at the bathroom. The door opened and out came a 16 year old Sohee. "Sorry Mimi." Sohee said kissing her dongsang's cheeks before walking out. "Nonna where are you going?" Dae-Hyun asked. "With a friend, and IU." Sohee replied putting on her shoes. The front door opened reviling IU. "Morning Uncle, Aunty." IU greeted kissing her Uncle and Aunt's cheeks. "Morning IU where are you and Sohee off to?" Min asked. "Oh! Where meeting up with Jo" Before IU could finish that sentence Sohee came rushing and shoving bread on her cousin's mouth. Just then the door opened again reviling a pissed off Dongahe. "LEE IU! You are not going on a double date!!!" Dongahe shouted. "YAH! Donghae she's 16 already!" YoonA said trying to calm down her husband. "Omma, you told him?" IU asked YoonA. "No, honey these two came over the house." YoonA said reviling two teenage boys. "Who are you two?" Myungsoo asked coming up next to Dongahe. "Hello I'm here to take out IU. My name is Jang Wooyoung." Wooyoung said greeting the two dads. "And I'm here to take out Sohee. You can call me Heechul." Heechul said winking at Sohee who blushed. "YAH! No winking at my little girl!!!" Myungsoo shouted. "YAH! Myungsoo let her go." Min said pushing Myungsoo aside and usher Heechul and Sohee out of the house, as YoonA is doing the same thing. "Alright have fun." YoonA and Min called out as they watch there daughters go on there first date. The two wives walked in to find there husbands pouting. "Stop pouting." Min said to her Husband and best friend. "Fine, but I don't like this at all." Myungsoo said as Donghae nodded his head in agreement. The two couples sat on the couch and talked to one another.

 

hey readers, so the last chapter has came :D...I'm not sure if I like it though. any way hope you liked my story....COMMENT!!!

 

WAHH I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS DONE ALREADY!!!

 

THANK U SOO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY

ALSO THANKS TO ALL MY SUBBIES/ AND PPL THAT ALWAYS COMMENTS!!!