family time

Make My Last Months A Happy One

NO ONE POV:

"Appa, lets go on that." Sohee said pointing to the tea cup. "Arasso lets go." Myungsoo said taking her hand. "Aren't you doing to ride with us?" Myungsoo asked Min when he notice her not online with them. "Uh, um no I can't." Min replied then told him she would wait by the gate they will exit from. "Appa kaja it's out turn." Sohee said pulling Myungsoo's arm as they where let inside the ride. Rushing a head Sohee got a good tea cup, Myungsoo hoped in with her. Sohee turned toward her Mother was and notice she had her camera out. "Appa look." Sohee said pointing to Min who is taking photos. Myungsoo pulled Sohee onto his lap and posed for Min. "Got it." Min mouthed to Myungsoo. Soon the ride started. Sohee had the biggest smile plastered on her face, that both of her parent's hasn't seen in awhile. 'Thank you for riding the Tea Cup.' The worker said as the ride came to a stop. Myungsoo carried Sohee out and placed her down once they reached Min. "What's next Princess?" Min asked Sohee. "Can we go on more rides?" Sohee asked. "Of course lets go." Myungsoo said. They walked toward the kiddie area of the theme park. "I wanna go alone." Sohee said when she spotted a ride she wants to go on. "Alright we'll be right here." Myungsoo said, as Sohee rushed toward the line.

*buzz, buzz, buzz* Min's phone was vibrating. She pulled out her phone and notice it was the doctor who is calling. Walking away from Myungsoo, Min answered the call. "Hello." Min answered. "Hi, is this Mrs. Kim?" A lady asked. "Yes, this is." Min replied. "Hello Mrs. Kim I'm calling from your doctors office. We have some news regarding your chemo." The nurse said. Min's heart beat was getting raster and faster by the minute. "Oh, yes what about it?" Min asked. "Well after receiving the blood test you've done earlier today the Doctor would want you to start your chemo as soon as next week." The nurse replied. "That bad?" Min asked. "Yes, I'm sorry Mrs. Kim but it seems like your percentage of living has fallen down." The nurse replied. "Alright I'll call back later on today." Min said as she could feel herself tearing up. "Neh, talk to you soon." The nurse said before hanging up. Whipping away her tears Min walked back up to Myungsoo who is already besides Sohee. "How was the ride honey?" Min asked. "Awesome beside the guy behind me kept crying." Sohee said rolling her eyes. Myungsoo and Min laughed at there daughter's cuteness. "Omma are you alright?" Sohee asked, Myungsoo looked at Min and notice her eyes are red. "Where you crying?" Myungsoo asked. "Uh? No I wasn't." Min said brushing the topic away. But Myungsoo knew better and can tell when she's lying. "Let's go eat." Min said walking ahead of the father and daughter. "What do you want to eat?" Myungsoo asked his wife and daughter. "Appa can I get a kids burger?" Sohee asked looking at the menu. "Sure honey, what about you Min?" Myungsoo asked. "Just order me a small salad and water." Min replied knowing she can't eat too much or she would vomit.

Myungsoo went and order there food as Sohee and Min went to look for a table. "Omma right there." Sohee said pointing to a open table. "Arasso lets get it before anyone dose." Min said then soon both Mother and Daughter started running for the table. From inside the restaurant Myungsoo saw them running and chuckled to himself. Myungsoo paid for the food and brought it over to the table. He handed Sohee her kids meal and put a large plate between him and Min. "Where's my salad?" Min asked. "Your going to share with me. A salad won't do any good for you." Myungsoo said as he began eating. Taking a deep sigh Min started eating her shared meal with Myungsoo.

-HOURS LATER-

"Thanks Omma, Appa I had fun!" Sohee called as she walks up the stairs to her room. "Anytime princess." Myungsoo replied. "KIM SOHEE take a shower before going to bed!" Min shouted from the living room. Myungsoo laughed when he saw the pout on Sohee's face. "Come on lets go to bed." Myungsoo said to Min. "I'll sleep here." Min replied taking out a pillow and a blanket out of cabinet and placing them on the sofa. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pulled Min toward there room.