chapter 8

Make My Last Months A Happy One

MYUNGSOO POV:

I drove over to Suzy's house to see why she kept on calling. *knock...knock* "O-oppa?" Suzy answered the door looking as if she's been crying. "Suzy-ah what's wrong?" I asked panacking. "O-oppa I-I'm p-pregnant." Suzy mumbled. I backed away from Suzy. "But we where careful!!!" I shouted getting nervous. "I know we were, but it happened." Suzy said walking back toward me. "Are you going to keep it?" I asked as we moved to the living room. "Yes, Oppa. But I want to get married before I start showing." Suzy said looking at me. "You know I can't, when I'm already married." I said looking at her. "Then get a divoirce already!" Suzy shouted stomping off to her room. I layed on the couch thinking on what I should do.*ring....ring...ring* I answered my phone. "Hello?" "A-appa." Sohee replied I can tell she's crying. "Sohee what's wrong?" I asked getting up from the couch. "I-it's Omma."Sohee replied crying louder. "Honey what's wrong with Omma?" I asked makng my way toward the door. "S-she's b-bleeding." Sohee said. "Alright, Sohee I want you to call Donghae. Have him come to the house. I'm on my way." I said fishing out my keys. "Where are you going?" Suzy asked from the front door. "Miane Suzy but Min is bleeding badly." I replied. "You leave, you will never see me and our child." Suzy replied coldly. "Suzy-ah not now." I replied. "Myungsoo you need to choose now. Us, or your wife and child." Suzy replied."Well Donghae is on his way to the house." I whispered walking back to Suzy. "Good, now lets go back inside and think about our child." Suzy replied happily.

 

DONGHAE POV:

*ring...ring...ring* "Hello?" I answred my phone. "Uncle!!!" A little girl's voice called out in pure panick. "Sohee?" I asked sitting up on my bed. "Neh." Sohee replied. "What's wrong?" I asked turing on the lights. "It's Omma." Sohee replied. With that simple two words I quickly got up and dressed myself. "Sohee, I'm on my way." I replied then made my way to IU's room. "IU honey wake up." I said picking her up. "Appa? Where are we going?" IU asked rubbing her eyes. "We have to go to Aunty Min's house now." I said running out of the house to the car with IU on my arms. When we finally arrived to Min's place I opened the door without knocking and heard crying from upstairs. I told IU to stay in the living room as I went upstairs. Following the crying voice I found Min and Sohee. "Min, you ok?" I asked walking up to her. "T-the blood won't stop." I cried/coughed up more blood. "It's normal. Sohee why don't you go to the living room IU is there." I said smiling at the scared little girl. She nodded her head and made her way to the living room. "I'm scared." Min weakly said laying down on my legs. "Shh it's alright. I replied rubbing her back. *ring...ring...ring* Min's phone rang as she slept. I tip toed over to the phone, and saw it's her wonderful husband calling. "Hello." I answered as I walk out of the room. "How is she?" Myungsoo asked. "To tell you the truth. Not so good. I'm taking her and Sohee to my place." I replied. "Take care of them." Myungsoo said to me. "I will." I replied then hanged up walking back inside the room.