Day 2

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

Selina woke up a little bit later than she wants it to be.She wants to wake up earlier to call home and checked on Allan and the boys.Her eldest Bryan is in Pre K already and she just wants to make sure that he is dressed right for the day.it is getting cold now,and Alan's idea of cold weather outfit is tee shirt and a short.They were already leaving the house on the way to the school when she called.And yes he is dressed in tee shirt and a short and he just added a hoodie to warm the boy up.

Michael doesn't go to school yet,but Alan will be dropping him off to the day care on the way to work.She was quite mad at Alan for bringing the boys to the nearby sports bar owned by Alan's friends to watch a football game yesterday.they were not home until late at night ,way past their bedtime and it is school day the next day.Alan is always like that,he hates rules and norms...it was attractive when they young and foolish but now that they are adults and parents....it is quite alarming and annoying at the same time.

The program was about to start when she found herself streaming to the line to sign up and to get the course/conference program and materials.She scout for some familiar faces in the crowd and found a couple as she waved hello to them.She was looking for a chair to seat when she felt a tap on her arm and was surprised to see Jiro standing by her side.

"Oh,hi.Good morning." Selina said in greetings.

"Hello,I already reserved a seat for you in front." he said."I have been waiting for you."

"Oh I woke up late and have to check up on the boys at home.Thank you for reserving a seat for me.You should have not done that." Selina said.

"I don't  mind doing that,unless you want to seat somewhere else.." Jiro said feeling alittle bit slighted.

"No,don't misunderstand but I don't want to inconvenience you." she said.

"No,it is really nothing." Jiro said."So are you coming?"

Selina can't help but follow Jiro in front and seat on the reserved chair. Then Jiro  started the program as he welcome everybody.Selina later learned that he is the overall coordinator for the program,and he is quite impressive,with that looks ,a suave talker and a intelligent mind....she wondered when will her amazement and talent will end,as she found herseld staring at him.

By lunch time they are allowed to mingle with everybody in the dining room.Selina have the chance to talk and say hello to some of the acquiantances that she happened to coordinate with her job.There was Ella and Hebe from the main office.Ella is also married,in fact she just got married recently but Hebe is still single with no solid commitment to her boyfriend.They have fun just trying to update each others stories of their lives.

As they sat on the table after taking food from the buffet table,as they shared their stories of each other.Jiro eyed Selina's table as he took food from the table.

"I hope girls you don't mind if i share your table?" Jiro asked.

The girls looked at each other and smiled."Of course not. We can share,it is big enough for all of us." Ella said."And you are Jiro right?"

"Yes Mam" he said as he looked at Selina and then to all of them.

"I am Ella and this is Hebe and that is Selina." she said."Me and Hebe worked in the main office and Selina is from Connecticut."

Jiro smiled at Selina."Yeah,I know Selina,and it is nice to know both of you."

"Yeah,we met yesterday.So where are you staying ?" Selina asked Hebe.

"We are staying in the next hotel for this is full when we booked.Just less than a mile from here." Hebe answered."I hope we can finish early this afternoon.I feel like exploring the place before it gets dark."

Jiro smiled."Don't worry girls I'll give you an early break today.Anyway it is only the first day." he said."So you can enjoy the rest of the day.I have to go.Thankds for sharing the table and nice meeting you." as he got up and returned to the conference room.

The conference was adjourned by four  o'clock.Ella and Hebe invited Selina to join them for their escapades that afternnon but Selina declined.She have to check on the boys and she have to make sure that Bryan did his homework and ate a proper dinner.

Jiro was walking back on his room and while waiting for the elevator,he was surprised to see Selina.

"I thought you went out with your friends?" Jiro asked.

"No,I have to check on my boys first.And I am not really in the mood to go out." Selina said.

"Have you been here before?" Jiro asked."This place is really beautiful."

Selina shook her head."I have not been to a lot of places since I got married, I am afraid." she said.

"Why don't I show around,you will love this place like I do" Jiro said with much excitement in his voice.

"But I have to call home first and check on them." Selina said.

"Alright give them a call and be ready in thirty minutes.I'll pick you up in your romm and bundle up." Jiro said.

Selina called home but nobody seems to be home yet.It is still quite early.Maybe Alan is still in the ofice,but he is suppose to go on vacation this week but told her that he just have to do something in the office for today.She wondered where can her boys be? She called her Mom.just to check on her.They lived in the same city and just a few more miles from their house.

Her mom answered the phone and was quite surprised to hear her kids voices in the background.

"Mom what are they doing there?Is Alan there?" Selina asked.

"No,he dropped them off here earlier,he said he has to do something important.And he won't be home until tonight." her Mom said."Why don't you try calling his cell phone?"

"Yeah,I  will.I am sorry Mom that the kids are there/They are quite a handfull." Selian said.

"I really don't mind and your Dad is just so happy to play with them.You should bring them here more often." her Mom said.

"Thank you Mom for looking after them.Yes i'll try to bring them home more often.I love you Mom and also tell Dad that I love him also." selina said as she hung up.She tried reaching Allan but it seems that his phone is off.Selina wondered if he went out to see her....if it is not really over between them like the way he wants her to believe.....Selina came out of her thought as there was a knock on the door and as she opened it for the man who seems to be too perfect and wondered what is he doing spending time with her....a very much married woman or is she really is?