Getting Back To Track

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

 

A week after the conference and Selina and Alan still remains their silece.In front of their kids,they are happy and responsible parents,but once they are in their own,there was this never ending  silence,a deafening silence between them.Neither one wants to start a conversation and probably both are ridden with guilt that kept them from saying anything to each other.

At night,Selina still yearns for Jiro and his touches.Alan usually  keep to himself if he is in the house or he goes out during the night.Selina have stopped asking and he could not care less.Her coldness hurts him.She is still  his wife,and still the mother of his children,if Selina thinks that he could just throw that away,then she is mistaken.He still values his family above all things.He might look carefree and fun seeking kind of guy but he still love and treasure the family that he got.Now if only Selina could get  past of his mistakes and really forgive him so they could start anew.His family is his foundation of what he is,without Selina and the kids,he felt that he is nothing.He can be irresponsible at times but so far he has maintained and kept his family all this time.

"Selina we have to talk.I can't stand this anymore, this silence of yours." Alan said one night after the kids are all tucked in their bed.

Selina was surprised at Alan's reaction.She never thought that he will confront her tonight.He usually just walked away from the issues.Alan  hates fights and confrontation.She looked at him,her mind is blank.She doesn't know what to say.She never really thought about Alan's feeling lately.She have been nursing her broken  that she has been oblivious of Alan's feelings.

"I am sorry,my mind has been preoccupied lately.But I thought that you are still sore about me after that night." Selina said.

"I am sorry about that night,I was just frustrated.I am trying hard Selina.I still want to keep this family intact.Please give me another chance,another chance and I promise you I will never make the same mistake again.All I ask is a second chance from you." Alan said with a pleading in his eyes.

Selina looked at him and felt so sorry for him.How can she tell him that she have  fallen out of love with him already and that somebody else has owned her heart.But she have chosen him and this family over Jiro,she have to get over her hurt and face what is in front of her which is her husband and her children...

"Oh Allan,I have forgiven you already.And yes we have to work hard to keep this family.I am so sorry." Selina said as Alan took her in his arms."I am so sorry.I didn't mean to hurt you." as she cried on his chest ,her tears just kept on pouring.Alan could not understan Selina's overpouring of emotions,and what  she have to say sorry about when he is the one at fault..

Selina would like to tell Alan to keep her slate clean but she knows that she will be hurting him more.What he doesn't know wont hurt him,she told herself.Now she just have to focus on Alan and the kids....she have to be strong about this.She has to forget Jiro and erased him from her life forever......

Jiro wrote down Selina's address in a pad as the guy on the phone gave it to him.He stared at it for along time...is it going to be alright to see her even for once...just this once and then he is going to forget her and marry Cyndi as he is supposed to do. He just need to see her...today...

A month after their last meeting....Jiro stopped his car in the corner as he waited for the time.....And then a few more minutes,parents  start piling up on the school bus stop .Jiro remains in the car as he look for that familiar face....and then finally Selina emerged from the corner in her jeans and tee shirt.The school bus came and then the children came down,as the parents came to collect their own children.Jiro continue to watch until the school bus left and one by one the parents and the childen are gone one by one...Jiro can see Selina smiling at her boy,as the boy held his Mom's hand...They are a picture of happiness,the boy is obviously telling stories as Selina smiled at him and ruffled his hair...She is happy now to where she is...And Jiro is only too happy to see her even from a distance....