Getting Closer

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

The sun is setting as Jiro drove from the hotel's parking lot.Selina all buckled up in the passenger's seat.He slowly eased out to the traffic on the main street.,a few more yards,he turned to the corner and the business district of the town came into view.It was quaint beautiful town.Not much of a tall buildings but rather a one story buildings around the block or two.There was a conveniece store,a beauty parlor,a local diner in the corner with sixties motiff,a local Macdonald's a couple of blocks away, a grocery store,a farmers market stall.The Post Office is around the corner and the opposite building is the the municipal hall.

The building are circa 18th century,with slabs of stones and bricks.There were large trees all around that lined up on the street sidewalk.And after the business district are the houses,small beautiful houses with white picket fences and beautiful flowering garden in front of the house.Talking about houses that was picture perfect for a postcard.Then just before leaving the main town,there was a primary school,facing the middle school and a few more meters from the block is the local high school.

Sloping down the hill as you leave  the town,is the never ending trees and the blue mountain.So much space and so much fresh air to breathe upon.Selina took in a deep breath.The open space gave her a feeling of freedom,and loosen her up a little bit,as she smiled at Jiro who was driving and talking,describing her every scene and telling her more indepth accout of the place.

They ended up to a lake,as Jiro stopped the car by the gravel road.The lake was quiet as the water shows the reflection of the blue sky and the hues that the setting sun have created.The golden ,red leaves abound as the backdrop.Leaves are all over the ground as tje  two of them step out from the car.There was a lot of picnic tables and benches around and the sandy soilaround the water.A couple of boats and rafts at the water and seems to afloat by itself.The place is empty except for the two of them.

"This place is beautiful.I can just sit here all day and write my stories." Selina said,as she ran and stopped and breath long and hard.Her long beautiful hair flowing and blowing with the rustle of the wind.Selina was unaware of the beautiful picture she created as Jiro stared at her.She is breathtakingly beautiful as his heart flutters at the sight of her.He have never felt this feeling before as he bit his lips.

"That is what I exactly felt when I came here he first time during fall.I can stay here all day and paint this whole beautiful scenery." Jiro said as he smiled at her.

"You paint? I didn't know you have an artist in you." Selina said.

"And I didn't know that you have creativity in you.So you write?" Jiro asked.

"Nothing special,just writing whatever is on my mind and creating people that never exist." Selina said"It is like painting creating a world or picture of my own.So what do you paint,abstract or something,scenery ot people's portrait?"

"I do abstract if I have enough inspiration and something real too." Jiro said."I can draw too,I can draw you if you want to."

"Really?That will be nice,but make sure that I look nice and really pretty." Selina said.

"You are more than pretty,you are beautiful." Jiro said with a wishful note on his tone.

Did Selina just imagined it or there was really a wishful note on his voice?Selina wondered,and she can feel her own heart fleeting and giving her a sort of happy feeling,as she blushed."Thanks for the compliment,though I know it is not true." Selina said.

They stayed there for a while as they breath in the beauty of the place.Jiro picked out some wild flowers on the sides and gave it to Selina as she murmured her thanks and put a single flower in her hair.Both of them standing as they stared at each other.The place must have cast a spell on them as the time stood still and they have a world of their own.Alan and the boys did not exist and the fiancee doctor is out in the wind,as Jiro reached out for Selina and gave her a light kiss on the lips as Selina closed her eyes and felt the emotions that they knew both of them felt at that moment.

As Jiro kissed Selina,he knew that he wants this girl in front of him more than any other girl in the world.,as he put his arms around her.He wants to own her and possess at whatever cost it is.He just knew at that moment that he have a very strong feeling for this girl,far beyond words  and far beyond reasons and norms.He loves her....more than anything else and he needs her in his life....

As Selina felt Jiro's lips on her,she seems to be floating and flying away.She can't deny,she wants him too.The attraction ,she never felt before,the feeling is so strong that she can't fight it even if she wants too.She totally lost control of herself as she felt his arms around her as she clung to him,wanting to feel him in her body to know that he is real and not just a dream or one of her mind's creations.She clung to him ,as one hold on to the air that one's breathe.

The fleeting kiss becomes passionate as both of them were lost in a trance and the magic of the love spell created by the place...but it is more than the place ,they knew that it is between the two of them ,that there togetherness have created.They knew at that moment that they do belong together....Selina and Jiro do belong together....as the time stood still...