I Love You Goodbye

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

The sun started to come up as the bright lights tried to creep in the room.Selina open her eyes and felt Jiro's arms around her.As much as they want to keep their eyes open for the whole night,tiredness overtook them.The comfort of each other arms help them relax and as sleep sought them.

Today is the day.Selina felt heavy in her heart as she stared at Jiro and slowly loosen his hold on her to get up.Jiro likewise started to stir and panic came to him when he found his arms empty.He looked up and found Selina looking at him as she stood by the bed.There was a painful smile in her face.

"I have to go.It will be quite a drive to go home." Selina said.

Jiro reached out for her hands."Selina...just a few more minutes.How about breakfast before we go?" he asked.

"Alright after breakfast then." Selina said."I'll just take a shower." as she unclasped her hands from him.

She went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her.She ran the shower and she cried as the water runs through her.She knows she have to be strong today.For the sake of her children,she have to be strong.She will say her goodbye and she will close the door between them forever....

Selina was all dressed up when she emerged from the bathroom.Jiro was on the chair looking at the window.He was dressed in his pajama bottoms  and tee shirt .There was a table of breakfast by his side.The smell of coffee seems to wake her up.

He looked at her as she came near and smiled."Breakfast at your service ,my Princess." as he smiled at her.

They ate their breakfast in silence.Jiro was awfully so quiet that made Selina uneasy.There was no questions asked,no pleading and nothing.He did tell her that he will let her go today.They drank their coffee in silence and ate their breakfast,food seems to choked both of them as they left it untouched.

After finishing her coffee,Selina got up from her chair."I really have to go now." She said.

Jiro got up and reached out for her.He put his arms around her."Selina,I love you,I know you have made up your mind but can we at least see each other?"

"Jiro please,It is not gonna work.You have to forget me and I have to forget you.This is also so hard for me." she said."You promised me,you will let me go."

Jiro nodded his head,as he loosen his hold on her and walked back on the window."I am sorry,I didn't know it will be this hard to let you go.I waited for you all my life....only to let you go."

"There is no other way.Maybe one day our path will cross again and all of these will be just a memory.You will find your own happiness too and it is not me.Just take care of yourself and be happy for me please."

"I will try.Take care of yourself and i wish you happiness too." he said as they hugged each other with tears in their eyes."Goodbye Selina."

"Goodbye Jiro" as he let her go and the door between them have closed forever.

Selina ran all the way to her car ,not looking back and broke down as soon as she got inside her car.....She will forget him ,she have to....

Jiro stood still where Selina have left him.Tears came and he have no way of stopping...He wished to reach out for her,he wished he can stop her from leaving but he can't....Selina belong somewhere....she belong to somebody else and not him...Somehow accepting the fact is so hard to do....it is hard to accept that Selina is forever gone in his life.....Just as he came so quickly,she was gone so soon,enough to make him wanting and yearning for her more ...and ..more...