Confusion and True Feelings

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

As the time stood still for Jiro and Selina.They stood in one spot as both of them tasted the forbidden fruit.Jiro was kissing Selina and Selina is kissing him back with wanton abandonment.Nothing matters anymore but the sweet sensation and the happy feeling they felt inside as they touched and kissed.They were both in a trance as the dark of the early evening starts to unfold.

Darkness enveloped the place ,only the moon that comes early that night accompanied by the glittering stars from above lights up the place.Jiro and Selina are in the world of their own,to their own magical world.Time that stood still slowly drifts by and  cold winds blew to rustle the leaves on the ground and the hair in their face and the clothes that they wear,as both of them woke up from the trance.They don't know what happen,both knew that they are carried off by their strong emotions they felt for each other.They broke free from the kiss as they stare at each other.Tears found a way in Selina's eyes ,as confusion surfaced in her eyes.Jiro stared at her seeing the changes of emotions that she felt and the confusin later on.

Both were silent,as they stood in the same spot,as they broke free from each other hold.Nobody can find the right word s to say to each other.Norms and rules,resurfaced.right and wrong becomes clear every minute,as it becomes clearer ,Selina started to walk away from jiro,heading back to the car.Jiro stood there watched her as she left.he knows he does not feel any regret.he wants this,he wants her ,the first time he evr laid his eyes on her.The feeling that he felt for her,he have never felt with anybody else in his life.The thought of her being married hurt him like a jolt.But does a ring in her finger will ever stop his feeling for her,no..no ring in any finger can stop him for feeling like this towards her.No ring and nothing can change what he felt for her.

Jiro walked slowly to the car,Selina was there waiting,with her head down as he came near to open the door for her.It took him a while to start the car.His hands are shaking and his thoughts in jumble.He was looking for a words to say to her.Finding the words to make it right for her,but he was having a hard time.And finally a sound came from his throat,his voice sounds so foreign and so far away.

"Selina,I am not going to say I am sorry,for I have been wanting to kiss you since I laid my eyes on you.But I never plannned it this way,I never thought of confusing you and making it hard for you." Jiro said."I just know that I have this very strong feeling for you that even I have a hard time to control. I think i love you the first time i saw you."

"Jiro,I don't know what happened there.The fact that I am a married woman makes it all so wrong.It should never happened that way." Selina said."But I knew I am also at fault,for I want it also.I can't deny I am also attracted to you.And I have this very strong feeling for you." as she looked at Jiro's eyes.Their eyes locked as Jiro held her hands and cupped her chin as he kissed her once again...They broke free when they are short of breath and smiled at each other.

"How about dinner?" Jiro said."I just know a special place to take you." as he drove off.

They went to a special place ,a restaurant at the summit,overlooking the trees and the town below.It has anice ambiance.The place is small and intimate.The view is marvelous as they have their table by the window overlooking the trees and the towns below.They ate their dinner as they held hands and looked at each other's eyes.

After dinner Jiro drove to the top of the mountain and parked the car their.They stood there and as jiro hold Selina in her arms and whispered sweet nothings in her ears.They kissed after as their passion builds up.Jiro kissing Selina and Selina responding to his every kisses as both heated up with passion.

"Selina... I want you ." Jiro said in a hoarse voice the need in his voice is apparent.Selina just nodded her head."Can we spent the night together?" Selina nodded her head,as Jiro took her hand and drove her away to the hotel.

Jiro parked his car in a hurry,as he took Selina's hand.....only....

"Selina" Ella's voice can be heard from the lobby as Jiro's hand dropped her hold on Selina's hand.

"Oh,we have been looking for you." Ella said as she walks  towards them followed by Hebe.

"Yes ,we were knocking on your room but there is no answer." Hebe said as she lookee at Selina and then Jiro."Where did you go?"

"Oh,we just grab some dinner out.Jiro was on his way out and he asked me." Selina answered.

"Oh that is so nice of him.We are planning to go for a drink,you know girls day out sort of thing." Ella said as she looked at Selina and then Jiro."Come on go with us.We ave a lot of catching up to do.And you have to update us with your boys,Bryan and Michael."

Selina choked on at the mention of her boys name."And where are you planning of going?" Selina asked.

"Just at the bar across.Sorry,it is going to be a girl's thing." Ella said. as she laughed.

"It is alright, I will be heading on my room and resting anyway.I have an early start tomorrow." Jiro said as he looked at Selina.

Selina looked down trying to avoid his eyes."Alright,thank you for the dinner.Good night." Selina said as Ella and Hebe hooked up their arms to her and walked away.

Jiro looked at them as he took a deep breath.A cold shower is what he definitely need right now.Somehow,he felt so anxious after seeing the changes in Selina when she was with her friends.Does he have to worry after tonight?She told him that she also have feelings for him.Jiro wondered whether the magic spell will stay on Selina for he knows tha magic spell on him will stay forever...as he headed for his room....