One More Day

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

Morning came in as much as Jiro and Selina would like that the night will never ends.They slept that night holding� each other tight.They never want to part from each other.

Selina have a troubled sleep.She have Alan and the boys images playing before her.Bryan and Michael calling out to her and reaching out for her.Selina can only looked at them in her dream, unable to do anything as tears ran on her face.And then Jiro came to embrace her and take her away.The air in the room is running out,unableto fill her lungs.She was crying and gasping for air and then she woke up,as Jiro was shaking her to� wake her up.They� hugged each other, as tears ran on her face.She cannot turn her back from her children,she cannot turn her back from her marriage.The answer was there ,her own happiness can be sacrifice for the sake of her marriage and her children.

Jiro looked at her,he was afraid to ask what is in her� mind and what could possibly her dream about.He can feel it,Selina's refusal to meet his eyes,the beating of his heart is saying something else.He wants to fight it but he have told her that he is going to abide to her decisions.He does not want to hurt her and make her confused and lost.He will let�her go,even if it will hurt him deep and even if it will mean living in misery for the rest of his life.

He let her go from her embrace.Selina got up and gathered her clothes and went to the bathroom.A few more minutes she came out all dressed.She was surprised to see Jiro standing by the window and all dressed already.Suddenly she was afraid,afraid to say goobye to him,knowing that this could be it.

"Jiro,I have to go.I am so sorry." Selina said as she� looked down on the carpet.

"Selina can I ask you something?" Jiro asked.

Selina nodded her head and she made the mistake of looking in his eyes,as their eyes met.There were tears in his eyes,which she never expected.She have hurt him,She can't bear the hurt look in his eyes.Her own eyes gave way to tears.He have given her too much happiness this last few days,more than a lifetime with Alan.

"I will let you go but can I have at least this day with you.Spend this day with me and I will let you� go tomorrow." Jiro said.

"But they will be expecting me at home.They will be waiting for me." Selina said.

"Just one more day and I will never bother again.I will never seek you out.Just one day is all I ask." Jiro said."Selina,please..."

One more day...is that too much to ask.One more day and she will close the door between them.....Selina closed her eyes and bit her lips...."Alright one more day." Selina said.

Jiro smiled at her answer,as he reached out for her.He took her in his arms and sighed in relief.....

The final session was done right after lunch,as everybody scampered on their cars to go home.Selina said her goodbyes to Ella and Hebe and went back to her room.After a few minutes Jiro followed and knocked on her door ,as she open it with a smile......

They drove back to the lake and the lake was empty.The trees�were almost dry and the leaves�were on the ground already.They walked  holding hand in hand and then sat on the rock by the water.They were so quiet all along.He wants to tell her a thousand of things and yet words seems so hard to find.What do you tell to the girl that you have been looking for, all your life?The girl that you have been waiting for ,only to let her go when you find her.

"I still can picture you the first time I brought you here.You looked so lovely and innocent with your hair down and the flower in your hair." Jiro said.

"Is that the time when you knew,I mean when you fell in love with me?" Selina asked with a smile,reminiscing it.

"No,I fell for you even before that,when you were in line to check in and I turned to you and you smiled at me.That time I knew it was you that I�have been waiting for." Jiro said."How about you?"

"I felt �it when you helped me picked up my folder.When I looked in your eyes,I don't know,there is something there that I have never seen before." Selina said."And I thought you are so damn good�looking and so y." as she laughed at the thought.

"I� have never felt strongly like this before.Never planned to fall in love with you too." he said.

"Me too.I thought this week will be just any other week.But never knew I felt this big for you.You never knew how much you made me happy these last few days." she said.

"You made me so happy too,even with just the sight of you give me so much joy." he said."Now I don't know what to do in my life without you."

Selina choked in his words.Is he making her feel guilty for abandoning him now?She was never free in the first place..

"If you don't have the boys,would you have considered me instead of him?" Jiro asked.

"I don't know,maybe if I am not married to him,then I'll choose you."Selina answered.

"Did you love him that much before?Loved him more than you love me now?" he asked again.

"I know I love you now,more than him.But I must have loved him before." Selina said."You'll� be a married man soon.You will now how it is to be binded with a thing called marriage."

"What if I called off the wedding? After today I am not sure anymore." Jiro said.

"No,you should not do that.Don't call off the wedding.It will make me feel better to know that you are happily married somewhere." Selina said.

"You want me to marry the girl that I don't love? Is that how you are so desperate to relieve your guilt?" Jiro asked.

"No,I just want you to be happy.I want you to be happy with your wife and kids and family." Selina said.

"How can I be happy when I don't have the woman that I love in my arms every night? I will never be happy without you Selina."Jiro said.

"Jiro ,please don't do this to me.I love you but I have an obligation and I have a vow to honor." Selina said her eyes teary."You promised me....you will let me go...don't be bitter about us,about this."

"I am sorry,it is just I am hurting so much.I will keep my promise even if it will kill me.I just want you to be happy Selina.That's how much I love you.I want you to be happy." Jiro said as he took Selina in his arms .

They went back to the restaurant on the top of the mountains and have dinner there.They hardly touched their food.They just stared at each other all the time.After dinner Jiro brought Selina back to the� hotel.In the privacy of their room,Jiro kissed Selina with such passion,holding her tight ,kissing her fiercely,bruising her lips with his lips.His touches were rough and desperate and Selina took it in, his anger ,his passion and his love as both of them cried after they made love.Jiro holding Selina so tight that� she could not breathe.They hold each other not sleeping just feeling each other presence and wishing that morning doesn't come for both of them....