Change Of Mind ,Change Of Heart

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

Selina and hebe and Ella have a good time,catching up with the latest in their life.Ella has a lot of new experiences ,being a newly wed and she seems to be so in love with her husband Chun.Hebe seems has not settled to the idea of marriage.Since she is the youngest between the three of them,it is quite understandable.her boyfriend is still immature and it seems have no plans of settling down any time soon.Selina talked about her boys and the joy and hardship of being a Mom.She failed to mention her problems with her own marriage.She still not have shared that thing with anybody else,even her own Mom.She have kept everything inside of her.

"So what is it with you and that cute guy Jiro?" Ella asked.

"What do you mean?" Selina asked.

"Well it seems like you are always at each other.I mean not literally but you are always together." Ella said.

"No,he is just being a gentleman to ask me to have dinner with him,knowing that I am by myself.There is nothing more.I am a married woman and he is engaged himself." Selina said.

"Uhmmm just curious.I think he have the hots for you.If you know what I mean." Ella said."And come to think of it,he is not bad looking.In fact he is very cute,maybe he doesn't care if you are married or not.maybe ,he just wants a fling with you,since he is also engaged."

"Where did you get that ideas?You read too much of romantic novel." Hebe said."He can have a fling with me and then I can drop my boyfriend anytime." as all of them laughed.

"Both of you are way too much." Selina said."There is nothing between us."

"But how come you are blushing at the thought of him.Did something happen between the two of you?" Ella asked.

"Nothing,stop teasing me please." Selina said.

"Somebody is guilty ,it is alright ,we won't tell a soul." Hebe said."You do also liked him."

Selina blushed more as she join them in laughter.The alcohol getting to her."Even if i like him,it is an impossible thing for i am a married woman,and it is just too bad for both of us." as she laughed at the thought.

The three girls did not part ways until past midnight as Selina walked back to her room.She was drunk,and due to confusion,she drink when in normally she will refused a drink or two.She have a problem holding her drink.

She stopped on the hallway on the way to her room when she saw Jiro waiting for her.he looked at her unsmiling,seeing that she was walking unsteadily .it seems he has been waiting for her.

"Hello.What are you doing waiting for me?" Selina asked.

"You are drunk.I thought you don't drink?" Jiro asked."Never mind,it is obvious,you don't drink." as he helped her inside her room.

Selina stepped inside her room and before she knew it she was in bed and fell asleep.Jiro looked at her as he helped her in bed and put a blanket at top of her and left her room.

Selina woke up with a bad headache,as she pull herself together to get ready for the day.She took a shower and took an aspirin fpr she cannot stand the headache.She was just on time for the lecture as she sat on the chair that was available in front of her.Jiro looked at her as she walked in.

During lunchtime Ella and Hebe came to her.The three of them feeling lousy the whole day.Selina noticed that Jiro never came near her that day.But she can see the stolen glances he threw at her.After yesterday,she does not know how to view the situation that she was in.After yesterday,she does not know how everything stands.her marriage,her husband,her kids and where does Jiro fit in all of this.He doesn't belong in her life.He will be just a complications to her.But after yesterday,how can she go back to her old life,after kissing him and after knowing that they both have a very strong feeling for each other.How can she just turn her back and walk away from him? She will be denying her own feelings and denying herself of her needs.

Selina's thoughts are filled with Jiro,that she barely notice that the session for the day is finished as the people left the conference room one by one. Ella and Hebe walked off once the session was over for they want to rest and sleep after yesterday.Selina found herself alone on her way back to her room.She did not see Jiro after the last topic was introduced.

She went to her room and called home and checked on Alan and the kids.They were home.The kids are doing their homewotk while Alan is cooking dinner for the kids,which is something new to him. Not really a gourmet dish but a burger and hotdogs for dinner.She forgot to ask Alan where did he he go yesterday.But everything is forgotten now.

She lay in bed,feeling sleepy and lousy  and she went to sleep after.Jiro came back to the hotel after checking up the materials for tomorrow.When he came back,Selina was gone and the session have ended for the day.He came to her room and knocked on her door but there was no answer.He wondered if she went out again with her friends.or if she is avoiding him and have a change of heart and mind.he went back to his room in a deep thought.

Selina woke up and the room was totally dark.She forgot to open a light when she came back that afternoon.Hunger came to her as she looked at the clock and it is already past nine. It  is too late to go out and eat as she looked around the room for something to eat.She found a cookie that she have from their snack today and ate it up and went back to sleep after....How come Jiro never checked up on her?Should she come down to him and check up on him? Did he have a change of heart about her? or she is just a fling,somebody to spend some time with and then toast her away when he is done? Maybe he never really love her in the first place....somehow tears find its way as she cried some more.Maybe it is better this way in the first place.Forget him Selina,forget Jiro,as she keep telling herself.But the more she told herself ,the more she felt lonely and miserable....she does love him and it is too late to have a change of heart.he have captured her heart and she cannot do anything about it.......but cry....

Jiro was in his room with a glass in his hand.He needs to talk to her.How can she have a change of heart just like that.He bared her his soul and opened up his heart only to be hurt  and be toast aside.he should just forget her.Forget Selina ,Jiro,he told himself but the pain is there and it hurts him like hell.he loves her that he knew now more than ever.He loves Selina and he will fight his way to her heart and to her life....no matter what....no matter what the cost....as he took another gulp from the glass and took it all in as it runs in his throat and burned him.But he doesn't care,he needs it now to ease the pain....Selina...Selina...where are you?