Right Where We Belong

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

Selina woke up when the sunlight touched her face.The drapes on the room is opened all the way ,only the shears are closed all the way in the glass window of her room.She smiled as she opened her eyes.It is going to be a beautiful day,she thought.The memory of last night still lingers on,she still can feel his kisses and his touches.Jiro is such a sweet and tender lover.The afterglow of their lovemaking gave her more happiness that she can ever imagine.

She turned around and found that the spot next to her is empty.She was disappointed not finding him next to her and wondered if it is all a dream.But she can still feel him within her.He can still feel his lips in hers,his touches in his body,and the smell of his scent in her bed.She stayed there trying to reminisce every seconds that she was with him.Her hair was spread all over in her her pillow,her body is still as she looked like in every inch a wanton woman.She never thought that she will be in this predicament in all her life.Never thought that she will any other man except Alan to touch her.But how come she have done it and not feeling any remorse or feeling any guilt in doing it, in fact she was loving every minute of it.

She finally checked the clock and she have another hour to prepare for the day.She got up and went straight to shower.She looked at her clothes and found nothing appealing from her clothes.Everything seems looked so dull and boring.The basic black and gray suit doesn not represent her mood and feeling for the day.She found a white blouse and black pants to go with it.She found her make up kit again this time as she find her self.coloring herself  to give hightlight and colors to her face to make up her dull and boring clothes.

She was done when there was a knock on the door.She wondered who could it be.

"Room service." as the voice said outside.

When Selina opened the door there was a table laden with breakfast,with a single red rose and a note  to go with it.

"A breakfast for you Mam." the guy said in uniform.

"Oh thank you ,but I did not call for room service.There must be a mistake." Selina said.

"No Mam,there is no mistake,a gentleman ordered me to bring this for you." he said.

"Ohhh.Thank you then " as Selina grabbed her purse to give him a tip.

"Thank you man but that is already taken care of.Enjoy your breakfast." as he turned and left the room.

Selina opened the note with the rose.She smiled at Jiro's note as she held her letter in her heart.

The note read.

Selina,

Last night is something that will always stay in my heart.I love you.

Always

Jiro

Selina stared at the food on the table and wished that he was here with her.It feels nice to be in love and be loved in return....

The session that seems so fast.The time seems to be flying away.They shared a look that only the two of them can understand.Jiro was on Selina's side all day long,as Ella and Hebe shared meaningful glances at each other.When the session ended that day, Jiro and Selina found each other again.

Jiro drove Selina to the nearby beach.The sun is already going down.The beach is empty and the wind was so cold.But they still got out from the car and smell the fresh salty air .They held hands and walked down the boardwalk and they kissed in between.They have hot cocos by the restaurant at the beach and ending up having dinner there as they watched the rolling waves and listen to the roaring music of the waves as they splashed on the shores.

It was dark when they reached the hotel.This time Jiro took Selina in his room.They watched TV ,catched up the latest news around the world and watched an old reruns comedy series as they laughed they heart out.And then later on they made love again and again.It seems like they could never have enough of each other and maybe because they new in their heart that they are living in a borrowed time.

After making love,Selina cried as Jiro felt the tears on her face.He wished that the time wil stay still and that they will stay together forever.He never felt so happy in his life until now.he have nevr loved any woman like he is loving Selina now.He kissed her hands as he locked his hand with her.

"The conference is ending today.So what will happen now?" Jiro said."I love you Selina and I don't want to part from you."

"Jiro,I love you too.I never felt this way before.I don't even want to think about tomorrow,I just want to think about today,about us." Selina said.

"But you have to make a decision soon.I don't want to pressure you or anything,but we have decide soon." Jiro said."Whatever decision you will make,i will respect it,but if I ever lose you,I know I will never be the same again after you."

"Why don't we just enjoy each other now and then will think of it tomorrow." Selina said.Her heart was beating wildly,she knows that sooner she have to make decisions.Will she give up her marriage and her kids for Jiro?Or stay where she is right now with Alan and the kids?Will she able to give up this after today? Give up her own happiness for her kids?She knows that this is wrong in the first place,why did she ever get involved with him? But she loves him now,loves  Jiro now with all her heart and soul.How can she go on,knowing that her own heart and soul is gone from her?

Jiro held Selina closer as Selina clung to Jiro like she never ever want to let her go.Jiro kissed her lips ,with such passion,bruising her and marking her as his own....Selina is his for now.....