Hello

If I Could Reach You {Complete}

It was almost dark when Selina reached her destination.The sun is setting already as the sky turned into a different hues of golden brown and yellow against the green yellow leaves of autumn.Selina parked her car in the parking lot.Everything look so quiet around.It was a Sunday afternoon and not much people are going around at this time.It is starting to get cold as she pulled a cardigan in her printed blouse.People rather stay at home than be out in this cold weather.And further more ,it is the football season,it will be hard to pull away ones husband from the tube on a Sunday afternoon,aside from tha regular weekly Sunday mass.

She pulled her roll away luggage at the back of her car and got her shoulder bag on the other,and grabbed her folder and files.She walked hurriedly to the hotel lobby to check in,the cardigan is not enough to keep her warm outside.The desk is empty aside from a guy who seems to be also checking in for the night.He is tall ,quite attractive ,very attractive ,in fact Selina found herself staring at him.The man must have felt her stare as he looked back at her and smiled.Selina embarassed and shyly smiled at him and looked the other way quicklly.By the time she look back in front,the guy was gone,as she heard the girl on the counter trying to get her attention.

She checked in,and yes she will be staying here for a week.They are having a week long seminar for leadership training and updates,and she was sent by the office to attend being the second lead in command.Jennifer went last year and Billy the previous year and both of them have a good time.Selina doubt it,for one Billy and Jennifer are both single and they have quite fun meeting someone new from the other branches of the office.Selina on the other hand is married and have two boys that she left behind at home.She knows that her off hours will be spent on the phone checking them up and making sure that the house is still in order while she is away.Alan is not very handy at home,and she is expecting chaos once she got back home.

She checked her room number and headed to her room.A long hot bath is in order and she got a book to read for tonight,so her night is  already planned and full .She doesn't know what to do for dinner,maybe she'll look around or if she get lazy just order room service.It is about time to be pampered after long years of hard  work in this company,she thought,as she smiled.

Her room is 711 as she insert the card in her room and the keys unlocked.She grabbed her luggage and dropped her folders and files in the process,as she bend down to pick it up,but there was a pair of hand ahead of her ,as she looked up at the owner of that pair of hand.It is the guy on the counter as he handed her the folders.

"Thank you." Selina said as she smiled at him.

"You're welcome." he said.He have that very attractive smile again that seems to twist Selina's gut into a knot and as she colored."Are you here for conference too tomorrow?"

"Yes,and you are too?" Selina asked.

"Yes,actually we are the one conducting the seminars every year.I am Jiro Wang and you are..?" he asked.

"I am Selina Ren.I will be one of your attendee." as she smiled."So you are from the main office then."

"Yes,but ....we are also an independent company.But anyway,it is nice to see you." he said."I'll see you tomorrow then"

Selina nodded her head as she watched him walked away towards the elevator.He have this certain air about him, an aura of self confidence and pride ,he must be with that looks. Even the way he walks is y,as she giggled at the thought like a young teenager.

Selina took a long bath and as she wrapped her body in a robe.She looked at the window,and it is dark already.She can see the silhouette of the mountains on the backdrop and she was also surprise to see a bay nearby.The light on the post gives her a clearer view of the garden at the side of the resort.There are flowering plants,mum is still in bloom but some roses are almost withering and drying out due to the cold weather.She sat on the lounge chair by the window and put up her feet on the stool,as she started her book.

After an almost hour of reading,she got stiff and sleepy,so she got up and was about to lay in bed when she heard a knock on her door.She wondered who can be it.She thought that it must be the housekeeping ,so she she opened the door without much of a thought.She was surprised to see Jiro standing on the door and he was even surprised to see her in a robe and it is obvious that she have nothing inside.

"Ohh I am sorry,I thought that you are the housekeeper." Selina said.

"Oh ,I am so sorry, I should just called first." Jiro said.

"Is there anything that you want?" as Selina tried to cover her chest with the robe.

"I was just wondering if you would like to have dinner with me?I am alone and i know you are alone too,and I hate eating by myself." he said.

"Ahhh I never really thought about dinner yet." Selina said."I was feeling a little bit tired after the trip and i was thinking..."

"Please say yes.I want to try their Japanese Restaurant and I feel awkward eating by myself in a public place ." he said.his eyes pleading."Promise I won't take advantage of you.And I am really a nice guy."

Selina laughed at him."I never said you are,but...alright if you insist." Selina said."I will be ready in half an hour,if that is alright with you?"

"Yes,I'll be back then." Jiro answered,"And thank you." as he left and Selina laughed.Come to think og it and she never even called her home yet to check on Alan and the boys.....