04

You Are... My Savior

 

4 - I Don't Care


 

My POV.

 

          I ran into convenience store and saw Yoohwan there, smile widely to me. I gave him my little smile. I entered the store and saw no customers at that time, then I took some chips from rack and put it on the cashier desk. Yoohwan scanning the barcode and told me how much I have to pay. I gave him the money and he handed me the change. He grabbed my wrist before I left the store.

          "You didn't sleep?" he narrowed his eyes. I shook my head.

          "Then what's wrong with your eyes?"

          "Nothing.. it's because I got something in my eye.." I rubbed my left eye with my free hand, lied to him.

          "No. You're crying right? What's wrong?" He released my hands. But then I turned back and bumped into someone behind me. And guess what? He brought a small cups of coffee and he spilling it to my blouse. 

          "Oh no, I'm really sorry!" he said to me. That guy was very tall and have a really deep tone. Reminds me of one from jerks that came at my house yesterday. He wore a beanie with turtle neck shirt and make his face almost dissapeared.

          "Oh, God." I mumbled to myself. It was freakin' hot. Yoohwan appeared from nowhere and help me quickly to wiped the coffee. I took over the towel from him and cleaned it myself. Yeah, it was my fault too because I didn't see him. 

           "It's okay," I answered his apologize without facing his face.

           "You... You're the one who saving Baekhyun... Right?" I frozen for a while then looked up, glared at him. He took off his beanie then I realized that he was that jerk. The jerk that said I was Baekhyun's sasaeng fans.

           "What? Miyeon-ah, you know this guy?" Yoohwan asked, who has been noticed us from the start. I gave him the towel back and shook my head.

           "No. I'll go. see you later, Yoohwan." I left the store hurriedly.

 

Chanyeol's POV.

 

           She shook her head then left me, still wear her dirty clothes. With a guy named... Yoo what? Yoohwan? She really didn't know me? She didn't remember about last night or she was pissed off so she didn't even want to talk with me? It must be because the second reason. I was want to catch her up, but before I opened the the store door, Yoohwan pulled my arm.

           "What did you want? Who are you and who is Baekhyun?" I gulped. He didn't know me too?

           "I was want to catch her, but you stop me. I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun is my bestfriend." I grinned at him. Yah, I am happy virus. You must be happy when you saw my face! But looks like he wasn't. 

           "I mean, how did you know her? And how can she saved your friend?" he replied coldly. Gosh. I'm in trouble.

           "Okay, I didn't really know her. I just saw her yesterday... at her house, okay? She saving Baekhyun two days ago because Baekhyun was robbed and she saw it."

          "And why she look so pissed when she saw you?" 

          "That because... I... and my member was thought that she was the one who planned this thing, so she could saw Baekhyun... You know what sasaeng fans nowadays right?" I asked him. He release his grip from my hand and I saw a red dark handprint there.

          "So, you're an idol," he said and sighed. I nodded at him. He took a deep breath and told me, "Please, don't accuse her like that. I'm sure she was innocence and just want to help. I think she never have a time to fangirling or something like other people do," he went back behind his cashier desk. "Don't dare to make her cry." he said with a flat tone. "Or I have to kick your , not only you, and your rest member too." I blinked my eyes, tried to get his words mean. Then I nodded and left the store. Looking for her.

 

My POV.

 

          I sat down on the bench, in a park that not too far from the convenience store. I took tissues and drink water from my bag, tried to wiped the mess in my blouse. I cursed under my breath. What the hell he want from me? Jerk. I saw my phone blinked, showed me a new text message. I didn't move an inch, still cleaning my blouse when something blocking the light. I looked up and there, I saw that jerk again. Seriously, what is he doing here? And he even didn't wear his beanie! He was crazy. 

          "It's useless." He took the tissues and throwed it to the dust bin. I narrowed my eyes. I stand up and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist. I couldn't take it anymore. My head was exploding.

          "YAH! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I yelled at him, and tried to released my wrist.

          "Stop it, you stubborn girl. I just want to apologize. Because I was spilling the coffee... And because..."

          "ARE YOU CRAZY? AND NOW YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!" really, I didn't get it. He is in' tried to explaining something, in the park. A lot people is watching right now. Finally I pulled my arm from his hand and took my bag. I ran. I back to walked slowly when I realized that he wasn't following me behind. But I was wrong. A few minutes after that, I saw him ran to me with his long legs, he easily almost approached me. When I want to run back, he called my name loudly.

          "NO! Miyeon-ssi! DON'T RUN! HELP ME!" Dang it you jerk. You're such a fool. You're an idol. And you dare to take off your beanie in that kind of place. And now, look what? A lot fangirls was ran to him and screaming his name loudly. I ran and turn right then I saw an alley and hid there. Hope that jerk still following me, so I can help him out from that crazy fangirls. I saw him stop ran and tried to catch breath, he looked behind a few times. I rolled my eyes. He didn't know how to escape, huh? I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the alley where I hid. He saw me with his big eyes and I put my finger in my lips, told him to shut his mouth. After that I saw a lot girls ran, still screaming that jerk name, went away from our hid place. I looked at him, he talk in phone with I don't know who. After said a bye and put his phone in his pocket, he looked at me.

          "Thank you for helping me. Sorry for..."

          "Shut up." I glared at him. Annoyed. He sighed.

          "I really apologize, about your clothes okay? Let me do something for you. You help me today and I want to pay it." he grinned.

          "Then go away." I said. Really, can't he pulled off his cheerful face away?

          "But..."

          "I don't care." I left him in the alley. I walk when I saw a black van stop in front of the alley, thought that maybe it was that jerk bodyguards. I really don't care about it, I just thought about my blouse now. Then someone pulled my arm and slinging me at I don't know who's body.

          "YAAAAH! Let me DOWN!" I yelled for what times for today? Gosh. I tried to rebel, kicking, smacking.

          "No." said who slinging me at his shoulder.

And I'm sure it was that jerk.

 


yeay it's chapter 4! my English is terribleeeeee OMG but still hope you like it and let me know if there's a lot grammar mistakes!

Comment and Subscribe puhleaase? >< errrr

maybe double update for today, but I don't know if I'll post it tomorrow LOL <3 ily!! bye chu~

-dinchoon