07

You Are... My Savior

7Don't cry


 

Baekhyun's POV.

 

          I woke up and saw Miyeon still slept in my shoulder calmly. Last night, I sang 'Angel' and we shared a lot stories about us. Looks like we became closer easily, as time flew. I looked at her and caressed her cheek softly. Time goes so fast, until I didn't realized how long I've looked at her. She yawned and woke up, stared at me.

 

          "Eh... Good morning." She smiled at me. I patted her head and smiled widely. "Morning."

          "You really like patting my head, huh?" she narrowed her eyebrows. I chuckled. "I'm doing that so I can see your smile." she didn't replied my answer, but I saw her cheeks became red. 

          "I thought you will leave me when I still sleep. You don't have any schedules today?"

 

          I took out my phone and called Kyungsoo. After a while a voice answered.

 

          "Baekhyun hyung? Where are you? I thought you will come home last night."

          "I'm at Miyeon's apartment, do we have any schedules today?" I asked to the point.

          "No hyung... Manager hyung said that we have 2 days off." I looked at Miyeon and shook my head, gave her a clue that I didn't have any schedules today. 

          "Told the rest member to come! I'll cook for them." she whispered to me. 

          "Yah, Kyungsoo-yah. Told the other to come here... Miyeon said that she will cook.. Okay. Arrasso." I turned off the phone. Miyeon looked at me. "Ottokhae?  Will they come?" I nodded. She smiled and went to kitchen, I felt happy because she looks brighter today. I followed her to the kitchen

          "What are you doing? Just sit there." she told me and put her hands in her waist. I rubbed my neck and shook my head.

          "I just want to help you. Just start the cooking then," I said with a boss tone. She chuckled and start to prepare the ingredients. "By the way, what are you going to do for next? I mean, you need to pay the apartment rent and another bill." I said at her, she became quiet at first and sighed.

          "Maybe I'll take full-time job in the supermarket. Or going back to bar like the first time." I frowned. What? A bar? A girl like her?

          "But you have talent, Miyeon. Look at your own sketches. Why not apllied it to some fashion designer?" I don't understand why she choose bar - a place that I hate the most - and hide her own talent. 

          "You don't understand Baek, it's difficult." 

          "Which part that ' I don't understand '? Tell me." I said sarcastically. She stopped her activities and looked at me.

          "Baekhyun, nowadays every full-time job always need a requirement. And they always use last education and it's a problem for me."

          "Then go to enroll yourself in and back to school. There's still a lot time."

          "I'll enroll myself, if I can. Then what about my apartment? The bills? Who will pay my school fees?"

          "I'll pay for it."

 

My POV.

 

          “I’ll pay for it.” I gasped at him a little. He is really stubborn. “No.” I answered him with final tone. I saw him frowned again.

          “Why? You can go to school and I help you with the bills and school fees.”

          “I’ve told you Baek. I don’t need a pity. I can do this. I worked at bar for 2 years and…” He cut my words when I slightly remember why I resigned from the bar before.

          “Do you think I pity you? I never think about that, you know. Never. Do you always thought that everybody who want to help you is insincere? Because they pity you?”

          My eyes widened at his word. I don’t know why but I felt my heart hurts. I tried to speak but I can't found my voice. I tried to breathe but it feels tight. Suddenly I heard the door bell rang outside. I sighed and took off my appron and left Baekhyun behind. I opened the door and saw Kyungsoo in front of me and the rest member behind him.

          "Good morning Miyeon-ah!" I smiled slightly and Kyungsoo pushed me to the kitchen while the others went to living room. "I'll help you cook. You know, I like to cooking since.. Oh, Baekhyun Hyung! Morning pal." he laughed but Baekhyun put on his poker face. 

          "Morning. I'll leave you two here." He said and left the kitchen. I watched him walked slowly until I can't saw him. Kyungsoo pat my back and startled me. "What's wrong with you two?" He said but I just give him smile and shook my head. "Well, okay then. Lets start cooking!" he said happily. We cooked big portion foods and served it all in my dining table. Kyungsoo called the other to came gathered in the dining table. We sat properly and started to ate.

          "Mmm, anyway, what are you two doing last night?" Suho asked me. I saw Baekhyun who still has poker face on, ate his foods quietly. I took deep breathe. "Nothing, Oppa. He just helped me cure my wounds." I said and tried my best to smile. Kai, who keeps took the dishes from the plate with his hands speak up.

          "Why you got these wounds? What happened yesterday?" 

          "Nothing happened. Really. Let's just talk about other stuff." I tried to change the topic.

 

          We talked about singers life, their hectic schedules, and their new album. I kept looked at Baekhyun, who seems not really into our little chit chat. After that, they did 'paper, rock, scissor' game to decided who helped me to washed the dirty dishes. 

          "You know, I don't need doing this game. I always lose doing that. But I'm happy to help you." Suho said with his angelic smile. I gave him the plate and he put it to the cabinet. After that, they say goodbye and went back to their dorm. I sat in the couch. It felt so wrong yet I don't know what to do. I went to take a bath and left my own apartment. Maybe some fresh air make me felt better.

 

Baekhyun's POV.

 

          "Yah, what's wrong with you?" Chanyeol said. I rubbed my face and flung my back to the seat. "Nothing." I said and closed my eyes. Miyeon... She really make me can't stop thought about her. I felt like I already know her for years and that's why make me seem overprotective to her. I hope she did what I said to her.

         "Ahjussi, stop into the nearest book store please." I commanded him. He looked at me through rearview mirror and nodded. Chanyeol looked at me with disbelief. "What?" I asked him.

         "Ew, Baekhyun, you haven't take a bath from yesterday." he covered his nose. I glanced at him. But it's the truth so what can I do?

         "It's okay, so people won't getting closer to me because I'm smelly."

         "I hope there will no news about ' Smelly Baekhyun ' tomorrow," Suho said. I rolled my eyes. I used mask and get out from the car. "Come back as soon as possible. I will pick you up later if you want." Suho continued. I nodded and left them. I entered the book store and went upstairs. I searched some books and read a magazine. I sat close to the window, I didn't know why I wanted to look out there. I saw a lot people walked outside, but something caught my eyes. A girl with brown long coat stood in the edge of bridge while her hands grasped to the guardrail. The wind blows her hair. I can't saw her face because she stood to the same direction like me. She stood for an hour and I can't stop saw her from here. Finally, she moved and turned so I can saw her face.

         And it was Miyeon.

         And she was crying. For an hour.

         And I did nothing to help her.

         Please.. Don't cry. It hurt me a lot when saw you cried. Just don't.

 


Yeay, it's chapter 7 already, wohooo. Sorry for not updating for a long time. Writers block you know ;~;

But I gained my inspiration after watch SMTOWN Live Tour in Jakarta! yeay, I'm happy because I saw Baekhyun for real ;_; omo he is so perfect and so another EXO's member ;A; don't forget to Comment and Subscribe ^^

-dinchoon