10

You Are... My Savior

 

10Worry

 


 

 

My POV.

 

                It’s been a week since Baekhyun- I mean, Baekhyun’s manager enrolled me in to Seoul Performing Arts, and it’s been a week since I saw Baekhyun saved me in pub. Actually, I didn’t want admit it, but I felt happy whenever he texted or called me. I missed him. I didn’t know if he felt the same like I feel. Suddenly I remembered what manager oppa told me last week.

                “I heard you saved Baekhyun after he robbed, right? I’m so grateful because you saved him. Thank you.” Manager oppa patted my back.

                “Eh? Oh, it’s okay. I felt more grateful to you. For your kindness and enrolled me to this school.”

                He laughed. “I don’t mind. Since this school cooperating with SM entertainment, so it’s easy. But you must study hard.”

                “I will.”

                “And one more thing, I hope you’re not starting any rumour like dating or else. I believe you. Because I can’t handle anything about people’s feeling. Baekhyun was the first one that I can’t handle. Because he stubborn, and always keep his feel himself. I hope you tell me if something happen.”

                I narrowed my eyebrows. “But… why you worried about it? I thought he was just felt thankful like you did.” He shrugged his shoulder.

                “Who knows? I always go with them anywhere, Miyeon-ssi. Lately, they talked about you. So much. I was very curious about who you are. Then Baekhyun asked me to enroll you here. It’s a chance for me to know you like the boys did. So I will know how they feel.”

                “So you already know how they feel to me?”

                “No, not yet. But I will. That’s why I gave you my number. Or you can come to office if you want. In the right time.”

                “In the right time,” I nodded. Then we walked after we heard my name called to enter the principal’s office.

                I realized it was already 1 o’clock. I tidied my stuff and my sketches, and went back to my classroom and took my bag. I spent my lunch time alone in rooftop, and sketch a lot drawing. I didn’t make friends yet, and I won’t. I just don’t want get betrayed again. I heard the bells rang, so I decided to went back home. Not far from my apartment, I saw Yoohwan went out from cake’s shop. I ran and approached him from behind.

                “Hey!”

                He gasped and turned back. His eyes widened, and he hid the cake from me.

                “Ayeee~ what was that? Is that a birthday cake?” I asked him as I tried to saw the cake that he hid at his back. He tried his best to keep the cake from my hand and made me really curious.

                “You have girlfriend, don’t you? That’s why I haven’t see you around.” I pierced my eyes.

                “Wha-no! I went to grandpa’s house in Gwangju. I didn’t buy this for my girlfriend because I don’t have any!” he said.

                “Then what’s that? Because today isn’t your birthday.” I walked away and left him behind.

                “But today is your birthday!” he grabbed my wrist from behind. I was dumbfounded when he pulled me to follow his path. “Let’s go! We must celebrate it.”

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

 

                I looked at the magazines but nothing attracted me. I leaned my back on my seat and sighed.

                “How many times you ‘sighed’ already, Baek? Are you okay?” Chanyeol asked me.

                “Mmm.” I answered, not interested with the conversation. I looked back at my phone, but when I was going to lock it, Chanyeol took away the phone from me.

                “Yah, give it back!” I said but his hand was very long and I couldn’t approach it. He opened the lock and saw the note in the first page.

                “So, today is Miyeon’s birthday?” he asked me. Kyungsoo who sat beside Chanyeol took my phone away from Chanyeol’s hand.

                “Yes.” I said to him.

                “So you were anxious about this?”

                “I don’t know. It’s already a week. I couldn’t see her, and I can’t do anything right. I think my head will explode.”

                “Then go see her. I think manager hyung will allow you to go.”

                Yes, I will. Even though this hectic schedule won’t allow me, I’ll go to see her.

                I shut my eyes close as the stewardess said that our plane will landing at Incheon soon.

 

Yoohwan’s POV.

 

                I was reading some catalogues when Miyeon went out from change room. I jaw dropped while she walked closer to me. She wore a white short dress and she looked pretty, stunning, and-

                “Why? It’s weird right? I told you.” She frowned.

                I shook my head, “No, it’s good. Let’s take it.”

                After paid for her clothes, I dragged her into a Japanese restaurant. I went to a table that I reserved before and we sat there. I put the cake in the table and light the candles. She looked very happy.

                “Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Saranghaneun Miyeonnie~ Happy birthday to you! Yeay! Come on, blow the candles!” I told her. She smiled widely and I saw her tearing. She blowed the candles, and she was clapping for herself.

                “Thank you, Yoohwan.”

                “It’s not a big deal. Let’s eat the cake! Would you slice it for me?” I asked her. She nodded and removed the candles from the cake. Miyeon sliced the cake and gave it to me. Then a lot food that I ordered before came and the waiter put it on our table.

                “We haven’t ordered yet, I think you’re wrong.” She told the waiter, but the waiter kept put the food on the tray to the table. The waiter smiled before he left, and said ‘enjoy your meals’.

                “Weird…” Miyeon muttered, and she was like forget something. “Aih, I looked dumb.” She said to me.

                “What? You looked pretty.” I said and started to eat.

                “You’re the one who prepared this all, right?”

                “So you found out?”

                “See! I looked very dumb.” She said. She wanted to start eat when she saw her hand, full of icing from the cake. “Guess I should wash my hand first.” I nodded and she left me.

                I ate my food while I saw Miyeon’s phone on the table, ringing. I took the phone and saw the caller’s ID.

                Byun Baekhyun.

                I felt slight pain in my heart, and unconsciously turned off the phone. I put back her phone in the place hurriedly when I saw her walked from a far.

                “What’s wrong?” she said when she back to her seat. I tried to smile and shook my head.

                “Nothing, after this we will go to… A place.” I looked at her.

                She looked at me suspiciously, “Where?”

                “You will see it later.”

 

My POV.

 

                I wore my flat shoes back as I felt hurt on my knees. I won’t use the heels if Yoohwan wasn’t insisting me to use it. I walked back to my apartment after Yoohwan left me. He said he must back to his work, so I told him to not walk me home and just go back to his work. I was thankful to him because he already prepared his ‘failed’ surprise party for me, and brought me to Seoul tower. It was tiring but yet, memorab-

                “Who’s that?” my thoughts stopped because I saw a guy sat in front of my apartment door. He used a cap, so I couldn’t saw his face clearly. I stepped closer without sound, and took the cap from his head.

                “Baekhyun?” my eyes widened. He looked at me for a while, and then he rubbed his eyes. He stood up, and glanced to his wristwatch. He frowned and sighed.

                “Where were you going?” he asked me monotone. I felt like a criminal who had to commit her fault.

                “I was-“

                “You know what time is it?”

                “I was going-“

                “Why you don’t pick up your phone? Did you know how worry I was?!” he raised his voice. God, is it a prank? But he really made me mad.

                “Stop yelling! Why you yelled at me like this?!” I back yelled at him.

                “I won’t yelled at you like this if you didn’t turned off your phone! Why you being so careless!?”

                Did he come just for yelled like this? Fine, I’ll just leave him here. He ruined my happiest day ever. I sighed as I walked away and open my apartment’s door. Before I went in to the apartment, he pulled my wrist harshly and hugged me. It was a painful hug. He hugged me like he want to break my bones, but I didn’t try to escape.

                “Baek, I can’t breathe.” I told him. He didn’t move, but I felt his body became weak. Then I realized something was wrong.

                “Baek, are you okay?” I asked as his body was getting heavier. “Baek!” I was shaking his shoulder. I helped him went in into my apartment and leaned him down in the couch. He was shivering between his unconsciousness. I leaned my hand on his forehead, and it was burning. I took my phone and turned it on, then pushed Chanyeol’s number.

                “Hello?” Chanyeol’s sound was very hoarse.

                “Yah, Chanyeol. Did you go to bed already?.” I asked him while I was biting my nails.

                “Mmm, we just landed from Los Angeles, and got headache. Jetlag. Did you call me for asking I slept already?”

                “No! I need your help!” I cried and almost crying.

                “What?”

 


Chapter 10! YEAY *throw confettis* I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll update as soon as possible~

Don't forget to comment and subsribe, it's almost 20 subbers but I don't see many comments x( *sobbing* -dinchoon