12

You Are... My Savior

 

 

12 Afraid


 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

 

            Today I discharged from hospital. I was so happy and quickly clearing up my clothes. Suho hyung told me that Miyeon came to our dorm and made some food for us with Kyungsoo. Miyeon never visited me here, and I’m curious about that. Maybe I’ll ask about it later…

            “Oppa!” I turned my head to the voice while my hand was still packing my clothes into my suitcase. I rolled my eyes after found out who’s coming.

            “What are you doing?” I asked as I closed my suitcase. I checked to every corner of my room, making sure that nothing is left. Hareum walked slowly to me as she twirled her long hair.

            “I’m going to pick you up, oppa. You have packed all your things?” She asked as she hugged my arm. “Let’s go somewhere, oppa. I missed you so much.” She continued. I sighed and shook my head.

            “I can’t. Suho hyung already picked me, Hareum. Anyway why you suddenly come and visit me? where’s your boyfriend?” I asked her back while trying to pull my arm away from her. I didn’t understand why she bugging me this lately.

            “Oh, he dumped me.” she answered.

            “And then?”

            “And then what? I broke up, oppa.”

            “Why you come to me after he dumped you?”

            She was going to answer but my phone was ringing, and it was Suho hyung. He told me to come quickly to the lobby. I nodded as I hang up the phone.

            “I have to go now, Hareum.” I took my suitcase and walked out from my room. I don’t know if Hareum still followed me behind, I just hope she won’t make any trouble around…

            “Oppa! Wait! I want to go with you!”

 

My POV.

 

            I was on my way going back to EXO’s dorm after bought some soju. I almost reached in front of the gate when I saw black van stopped. I saw Suho oppa went out from the car and then I saw Baekhyun. I was going to call him when a girl went out from the van and tugged Baekhyun’s shirt. It was Hareum. I almost dropped my plastic bag and I hid myself from their sight.

            Why I’m doing this?

            Why it feels hurt?

            I closed my eyes as I leaned my back to the wall. I checked back if they already went up to the dorm, because I didn’t saw them around, I decided to put the soju in front of the door. I will avoid Baekhyun until Hareum won’t swarm around him again. It’s better or Hareum won’t leave him ever if she knows I knew Baekhyun in person. I put the plastic bag in front of the door and went downstairs. I texted Kyungsoo and told him that I have urgent things to do. After that hurriedly leave their dorm and took a cab that passed by.

            It can't be...

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

 

            I opened the door, I thought it was Miyeon, but it was Suho hyung, Baekhyun, and… Hareum. I told them to come in, and as usual, Hareum was behaving like a goddess or something. I don’t really like her. She’s annoying. I really confused why Baekhyun didn’t kick her or…

            “Yah, Kyungsoo. Where’s Miyeon?” Baekhyun whispered to me.

            I looked at him with annoyance. “She volunteered to buy soju outside. She must be arrived here back soon.” I answered. He nod and went to the living room. I saw Hareum glanced at me. I glance at her back.

            “What?” I said at her. She raised her eyebrow and pushed me aside so she can walk in into living room, and following Baekhyun around. “Move.” She said.

            “I wonder why Baekhyun hyung still allowing you coming here.” I told her behind. She stopped and turned back at me.

            “You mad? Jealous over me?”

            “What? Why I must be jealous?”

            “Then shut up your in mouth, Kyungsoo.”

            “Then leave-“ I want to shooing her away but my phone was ringing that time. I left her as she walking back to living room. Someone messaged me, and it was Miyeon.

            Oppa, sorry I have something urgent to do. I leave the soju bottles in front of your dorm. Gotta go, see you… later.

            I still processing her words then I open the front door. I saw no one was there, but I saw a plastic bag and soju bottles in it. I sighed and took the plastic as I closed the door. Jongin pooped out and took the plastic bag from my hand. He took one can from it but I hurriedly took it away.

            “Yah, you’re not allowed to drink this.” I took it as I gulped the soju.

            “Not fair… by the way, where is Miyeon?” He looked behind me but saw no one right there.

            “She has something urgent to do, but I don’t know why she didn’t say hi first or something. Maybe it’s really important so she leave just like that.”

            “Really? But hyung, let me tell you something. When I was in hospital, looks like she was going to visit Baekhyun hyung, but because Hareum was there, she didn’t make it. She just leave without Baekhyun hyung known. It’s strange…”

            “Then she didn’t want to face Hareum?”

            “Maybe hyung, I think she knows that Hareum is here.”

            “Where’s Miyeon?” Baekhyun said from behind, surprised me and Jongin.

 

My POV.

 

            I opened the last can of beer that I have in the refrigerator. My head felt dizzy but I keep drank it all as I leaned my back in the refrigerator. I shut my eyes, hope the hurt inside my heart will get better, but it’s still hurting me so bad. I squeezed the can and threw it randomly, as I felt my body became heavier. I was thought I’m going to fell when someone was there, and help me to stand still.

            “Miyeon-ah, are you okay?” I shook my head to answer that voice.

            “Why are you drinking? Is something happened to you?”

            I nodded as I felt tears fell down on my cheeks, this voice must be a dream. I saw Baekhyun face in front of me. He caressed my cheek slowly and wipe away the tears.

            “Why you are so kind, Baekhyun?” I asked. I hope this ‘Baekhyun’ will answer my question, because I can’t ask to the real one.

            “What?”

            “I’m asking you why you so kind to everyone. The real Baekhyun is frustrating me.”

            “The real Baekhyun? I’m the real Baekhyun.” He pointed to himself, confused.

            “Yeah, in my dream. Just answer my question, pabo.”

            “Miyeon, you’re drunk,” He said as he helped me to walk. He leaned me on the couch gently. I don’t know why it feels so real. “Stay here, I’ll make you honey water.”

            I pulled his shirt, not allowing him to go. “No. I just need your answer.”

            He grabbed my hand and sat in the couch, he looked at me frustrated. “Because I want to.” He let out breathe heavily.

            “No. it’s not an answer.”

            “Because you saved me. It’s a big matter for me.”

            “But I think it’s paid off. I only saved you one time. Don’t make things hard for me Baek…” I hit his chest lightly. “I will pay your kindness someday, so stop being so nice to me okay…”

 

Baekhyun’s POV.

 

            “The real Baekhyun is frustrating me… ugh.” She frowned.

            “The real Baekhyun? I’m the real Baekhyun.” I pointed myself. I don’t understand why she behaving like this so sudden.

            “Yeah, in my dream. Just answer my question… pabo.” So she think she is dreaming now? I let out a deep breath, “Miyeon, you’re drunk,” I said as I help her to walk and leaned her in the couch.

            “Stay here, I’ll make you honey water.” I was walking slowly when she pulling my shirt, not allowing me to go. “No. I need your answer.” I sighed as I sat in the couch, grabbing her hand tightly.

            “Listen, it’s because I want to.” I looked deep to her eyes. She shook her head, stubbornly. “No. it’s not an answer.”

            “Okay, it’s because you saved me. It’s a big matter for me, Miyeon.”

            “But… I think it’s paid off. I only saved you one time. Don’t make things hard for me Baek…” she pouted while she hit my chest lightly. “I will pay your kindness someday, so stop being so nice to me okay?”

            “Why I have to?”

            “Because you’re an idol, you shouldn’t right here with me. I’m nobody. We are living in different life, Baekkie. I’m afraid that one day I will become a trouble for you.” she answered.

            “So do you mean I should stop being an idol? Stop being a singer?” I asked her with a big frown. She knitted her brows, “Who told you to stop being a singer? It’s your dream I think,”

            “So we can live in the same life,” I inhaled deeply, and continued, “And I can start falling in love to you.”

 


 

Guys! Sorry for not updating in a long time... I'm a little bit confused with the plot LOL, I was making two version for this chapter, but i think this is the best! <3 i hope you will enjoy the story. Writer's block really frustrating me. Love started to grow! xD don't forget to subscribe and leave comment! its 25> subbers alr! I LOVE YOU GUISE! -dinchoon