06

You Are... My Savior

 

 

6 - Busy


 

My POV.


          I was absent yesterday and now I went late to the office. I ate my bread while running hurriedly. I reached the office at 09.21 am, it was very late. I went in to the office and I saw a strange thing, all employees looked at me, with the "pity" in their eyes. I realized that something happened here. I ran into my office room and guess what? It was a total mess. All my documents scattered on the table, floor. And my sketch collection that I drew and kept here was ripped by I don't know who. I do want to cry, but I have a pride that I have to kept. I started clearing my room, compile the documents and my sketchs. Suddenly someone opened the door. She is my senior. Ha reum. And she brought someone with her.

 

          "Okay, tomorrow is you first day work. You can use this room. Looks like she already cleared all the mess." that evil smile widely to a girl beside her. I still standing in my place, frozen.

          "I can use this room? What about her?" 

          "Don't worry, she was fired. She will leave this place soon." Ha reum glanced at me. Finally I let out my voice.

          "What? Ha reum sunbae, I don't get any letter about dismissal or anything."

          "Miss, you can leave me now. Make sure you come on time." Ha reum said at the girl, she nodded and left the room. Ha reum moved closer to me. "Who are you? You dare to come here after one day absent and came late today?" 

          "I was..." I want to explain but I get slap on my face.

          "Do you think you're playing around here?" She said and I got another slap in another side. I rubbed my lips and it was bleeding. But I didn't give up easily. When Ha reum went out from my room I pulled her arms, begging at her.

          "Please... Give me... One more chance." I said trembling. She pushed me away and I fell down. I felt my back ached because hit the edge chair. I felt tears starting falling down but quickly wiped it. I tried to stand up and take all my stuff and leave the office. Where I supposed to go? I walk in the sidewalk, limped. People stared at me, wondering. I don't care about them. Then someone bump into me and I fell down, made a wound in my knees.

 

          "Watch your move!" the one who bumped into me, yelled. I tried to woke up, but my knees was very hurt. Then I saw a grand-mother approaching me, she help me to stand up and brought me to the nearest chair there.

          "Young lady... Are you okay? Look, your knees is bleeding." she said and handed me my stuff. I nodded. 

          "It's okay, ma'am. I just felt a little dizzy and fell." I lied at her. She gave me a drink water and told me to drink it. 

          "Call your parents, young lady. Told them to pick you up." I tried to smile at her. 

          "My house not really far from here, ma'am. I can go there myself."

          "Are you sure?"

          "Yes, thank you for helping me, ma'am." I stood and bowed at her. I limped and went to my apartment. Usually it takes 15 minutes if I walk healthily, now it takes longer. I sat in the floor, took out my phone from my bag. I stared at my phone screen. Should I call him? You remembered when Baekhyun told you to call him if you need a help. I press his name in my contact number and hold the phone in my ear.

          "The number you're calling is busy or out of service, please try again..." I turned off the call. Yeah, he was an idol so he must be busy. But and tried again.

          "The number you're calling is busy or out of service, please try again or leave a message after beep sound." 

          "Baekhyun.."

 

Baekhyun's POV.

 

          I throw myself to the couch. Finally today is over. We were dead tired because our hectic schedule and we must to practice for prepare our next album. I want to sleep, I want to take a bath, I want to...

          "Hyung! Your phone!" Sehun throw my phone to me, I catch it. We must turned off our phone when we have schedules, so it won’t distract us. I turned my phone on, then I saw a new voicemail. I opened it, wondering who sent me a voicemail.

         “Baekhyun.. You busy, right? I saw your performance on television, why do you put a lot eyeliner, huh? You know.. It’s scary me.. And... I think today went not really good to me.. Seems like everything went wrong...” ended. What’s wrong with her? Sounds like something happened to her. I stand up and hurriedly take my jacket.

         “Whoa, where are you going Baek?” Chanyeol asked me. “I’m going to Miyeon’s. Looks like something bad happened to her,” I told him. “I’m going, I’ll take a cab. Tell the others, okay?” I left Chanyeol and ran to the ground floor. I stopped the first cab that passing me and tell the address. Usually I didn’t really care about girl and you just met her. But I really didn’t know why I’m doing this. She’s different. She  has a side that makes me really curious about her. The cab stopped in front of Miyeon’s apartment building, I gave the driver money and told him to keep the change. I wore a mask so people won’t recognize me, I arrived in front of her apartment’s door and knocked it.

         “Miyeon-ah, it’s me Baekhyun.” No answer. I was waiting her, before I want to knock the door again she opened the door. Her eyes was puffy, looks like she was crying. Her cheeks was bruised, her lips is dried and bleeding in the corner.

         “May I come in?” I asked her.

         “Sure.” She answered me, hoarse. I saw her, limped and sat in the couch. Then I realized her knees was bleeding too. “Where do you put your medicine box? Oh. Here right? I remember when you used it and put it back last time.” I opened the cabinet and found the medicine box. I went to her and sat beside her. I lifted her legs and put it on my lap. I started to cleaning the wound with alcohol.

         “How is..”

         “What’s wr..” we both chuckled. “You go first,” I said. She tried to smile, “How is your day? Look, you still use your make up. You just arrived at your dorm and came here?” I nodded.

         “I want to take a bath when I receive your voicemail, so I went here first. Isn’t it cool?” I answered her while rubbed her wound gently. She winced in pain. “Is it hurt?” she nodded.

         “So, you mind to tell me what’s wrong with you?”

         “I... was fired from my workplace. Looks like she’s really hate me and try anything so I can leave that place. Then when I went home, someone that bigger than me bumped to me and I fell down there, that’s why I got a lot bruises,” she sighed. I frowned to her.

         “You don’t tell me where do you get that slap.” She gasped a little to me, her face like asking ‘how can you know that’ and I pointed her cheeks. “Your cheeks told me.”

         “Uh.. yeah I told you my sunbae really hate me, she slapped me 2 times but I was stubbornly begged to her then she pushed me away. My back hit the edge of chair too, but I think...”

         “Are you trying to said that you’re okay with this? No you’re not. Let’s go to the hospital.” I put her legs down and stand up but she grabbed my wrist.

         “No... ack!” she winced in pain. “Yah, it’s not good. Lets go.” But she stubbornly shook her head.

         “I’ll go tomorrow okay? You know, I really hate hospital.”

         I stared at her. Nodded. I sat back beside her. Silence again.

         “You can sing, right? Can you sing something for me?” she said and looked at me. I grinned at her. "Okay, I'll sing one song from my album. But you must pay for it."

         "What? I don't have..."

         "Kidding. Okay?" I patted her head. I don't know why, seems like my burden became light when I saw her like this. 

Then I started singing Angel, slowly, softly.

 


failed romance ;_; it was flaaaaaaaaat____ maybe because the one that in love is Baekhyun only? Next I'll give you more interesting part.. gah I don't know what to write again. I told you my vocabulary almost reached the limit. Looks like I already use every words in English that I know already. :"" help meee. but I hope you enjoy this *failed* chapter, don't forget to Comment and Subscribe okay!

-dinchoon