02

You Are... My Savior

2 - Thank you.. 


My POV.

          "Thank you, Ahjussi." you said and closed the door. You linked your arm on his body, tried to lying him in your bed. You both soaked because the rain and you forgot this fact. You looked at him, lying in your bed and wet.

          "Ottokhae?" you mumbled to yourself. You went to your closet and found a big size t-shirt. You sat in the edge of your bed, tried to changed his clothes. Carefully, you ed his dirty shirt and helped him to use your fresh clothes. You afraid you would woke him up or hurt him so you tried so much for not make a noise. You went to the kitchen and boiling some water then you left it and went for took a bath. 

 

Baekhyun's POV.

 

          Hurt. A lot. That was I felt when I woke up. I remembered when a lot people came surrounded my car, and forced me went out from my car. Then they hit me with their bat. And God, where is my car? And where I am right now? My clothes.. it changed! But my jeans was totally wet. I tried to woke up from the bed, but I felt hurt at my back. I could smell girl's perfume in this room, which told me that I'm with a girl right now? Or with a ert that found me unconscious in the sidewalk? 

          I put a lot effort and tried to sat in the edge of bed. Now I saw scars in my hand, bleeding. I felt dizzy when I stood, but yeah I'm Byun Baekhyun. I was curious with what happened here. I walked through the door and found a huge living room and a small kitchen in the corner. Someone was here. Because he or she left the teapot with burning stove! Crazy. This house will burned out! Or they actually planned this? So I trapped here... Unexpectedly I heard someone slamming door behind me. I turned around, and there, I saw a girl, staring at me with confused look before she started screaming.

 

My POV.

 

          I wrapped my towel around my body. I opened the door and closed it when I saw a guy stood in front of me. I narrowed my eyebrows, until he turned back and saw me, with this kind of clothes.

 

         "YAAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed. Loud.

         "AAAAAAAARGHH!" He screamed back.

         "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! TURN BACK!" I yelled at him. He stopped his scream and turned back. I felt my cheeks burned. I hurriedly went to my room and changed my clothes. After that I went to the kitchen, passed the guy named "Byun Baekhyun" without looked at him and made some tea. I opened my cabinet, thought where I placing my medicine box. I brought my medicine box with a cup of tea to the living room, and sat in the couch. I put the tea in the table while I keep staring at him.

         "Sit," I murmured. But he still standing, staring at me with his puppy eyes.

         "What? You won't? Fine, then you should take care of it yourself." I sighed, pointed at his scars. I stood and went to my bedroom, before I heard his voice.

         "No, I mean, yeah I think I need someone for help me to take care this," he pointed his own scars. "But.." he his lips. ily. "I think I should change it first? It's very uncomfortable." than he pointed his pants. Oh yeah, I'm forgot about it. I walked to my room and then went out with long pants and gave it to him. He took it and went to bathroom, limped. I thought his body is really hurt now, but how can he managed it and walk by himself? Whoa, he must be really a strong person.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

         I went out from bathroom and felt more comfortable now, but still, my body was very hurt! Changing pants with a lot scars in my whole body is the worse thing I ever had. I sat on the couch, beside her. She drank her own tea and put the cup back on the table when she realized I was there. She opened the medicine box and started caring my scars.

 

         "Who are you?" I asked to her breaking the silence.

         "Nobody." she answered with flat tone. I chuckled.

         "Are you one of my fans?" I smirked at her. Well I just guessing, right? Maybe she already recognized me, because I'm Byun Baekhyun. I'm rookies of this year.

         "What?" she said and rolled her eyes. "No. I don't know who you are." I pouted after she answered that she didn't know me. 

         "I can give you my signed cd album... Ack! It hurts!" when I said that, she roughly rubbed my scars and chuckled.

         "They hit you really hard, right? You don't look like an idol... Do you remember your name?" she said while she rubbed my scars more gently. But wait... She thought I got amnesia?! What... aish. I frowned. Looks like I'm not that popular.

         "I am. I am Byun Baekhyun," I took a deep breath. "And no, they didn't hit me so hard until I get amnesia. You really don't know me?" I asked her. Maybe she was my fans but she didn't want I know about it right? Yeaaa she just trolled me. But she shooked her head.

         "No. I don't have time for fangirling or stuff. My life is.. complicated." she told me and stood in front of me, put a lot band-aid in my hands, neck, and my head. When she sticking a band-aid in my head, I gripped her wrist and I could heard she gasped.

         "What is your name?" I asked her with serious tone. She didn't dared to move because our face was very close until I could felt her breath... smells like a strawberry. She blinked her eyes. "Park... Park Miyeon."

         "Age?"

         "19?" she answered but I heard it like she was asked it to herself. I release my grip from her wrist.

         "You should call me oppa then." I grinned. She just staring at me with her confused look, nodded. Now silence filled this huge room again. She tidying up the medicine box.

         "You can sleep in my room, and tomorrow you can tell your friend to pick you up. You should take a rest." she said and went to the kitchen. Yeah, I think I should told my friends. Chanyeol must be really panicked I didn't went to dorm tonight.

         "Anyway, can I borrow your phone?"

 

My POV.

 

         "Yeah sure, I'm okay, Chanyeol. No! Just come tomorrow. We don't have any schedules tomorrow, right?... Okay then." he said and hung up the phone, returned it back to me. He is really an idol, huh? You thought deeply about it with head hung low. He limped and went to your bedroom, but he turned back before reached the door.

 

         "If I sleep here... where do you will sleep?" he asked me.

         "Oh, I can sleep in guest room, I guess." I slightly smiled at him. 

         "Okay then. Good night. And.. Miyeon-ah."

         "What?"

         "Thank you. For helping me. And saved me." he said with sincerity tone. I felt my cheek warmed because his words. I nodded at him. And he turned the knob and went into my bedroom.

 

No, I'm the one who should said thank you. You're the one who save my life. I thought and turned off the lamp, went to sleeping in the couch.

 

 


 

Dang! Chapter 2 for you guysss! Thanks for subscribing <3 I love you, and sorry for grammar mistakes again. doh.

Don't forget, Comment and Subscribe okaaay C:

What will happened next? Stay tuned! Baekhyun is so lovely here gyaaaaah <3

-dinchoon

y~

lovely~